Kewlin

Go Home Little Orbit, You're Drunk.

Can I throw my knotted panties out of the pram?

The fuck does cqc mean

Edited by Keijinnn

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
close
quarters
combat
Thanks daddy

Basically...  people are butthurt because they did what we wanted in one patch. Brought more weapons up to the ntec's standards.

cant wait until they go over smgs and more rifles.

good job LO.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unclean said:

Basically...  people are butthurt because they did what we wanted in one patch. Brought more weapons up to the ntec's standards.

cant wait until they go over smgs and more rifles.

good job LO.

OH NUUUU MY NTEC IS BROKEN WHAT DID YOU DOOO LO!!!!1 I QENT TREYHARD ANIMOR WIT TEH NTAC ND JOMP IN CORNRS AND SPREY WILE MIDEIR!!!1 FAKEYU LO YOU BROKE DE GUN I AM ONLY GUD AT!!!1!1

-Literally everyone who is mad about this update.
To be honest i like it this way ^-^
Fun fact, i play NTEC aswell :3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keijinnn said:
OH NUUUU MY NTEC IS BROKEN WHAT DID YOU DOOO LO!!!!1 I QENT TREYHARD ANIMOR WIT TEH NTAC ND JOMP IN CORNRS AND SPREY WILE MIDEIR!!!1 FAKEYU LO YOU BROKE DE GUN I AM ONLY GUD AT!!!1!1

-Literally everyone who is mad about this update.
To be honest i like it this way ^-^
Fun fact, i play NTEC aswell :3
Ntec is better now though.
Even full auto spraying with IR3 is more accurate.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
Ntec is better now though.
Even full auto spraying with IR3 is more accurate.
I know that, that is why i like this update. EDIT: Also! i really enjoy the IR3 change.
But everyone seems to be bitching about every step LO does now.

OMERGOD LO U DIDN'T DO WHAT WE WANTED SO NOW WE BLAME YOU!!1!! >:C Edited by Keijinnn
  • Like 1

I played shredder before for its hybrid-ness, swarm for its hybrid-ness, and preferred the nssw>ntec for the bloom so this update it pretty amazing to me.. I still beat shredders with the ntec and nssw and the other shotguns destroy it (have yet to try strife) in close range so idk why people are crying so hard

What happened to the "We welcome you to APB LO" or the, "We are so glad you guys are making changes!"

I guess the new memo here is "YOU MESSED WITH MY DEAR IR3 AND SHOTGUNS SO NOW SHOTGUN PLAYERS CAN EZ BEAT MY TRYHARDING SKILLS WITH NTEC YOU LO SCUMM!!1"
Heres what it is: It's not the devs fault if you're bad, get rekt folks! ^-^

Sad xd

Keep up the good work LO!

i usually do this just to annoy people xd
and! for the post count aswell, forgot to add that :3

you see, i really like to annoy people 

Edited by Keijinnn

With the dope changes they are doing to nhvr u think this going to get better lol.

Just keep your bullshoot, keep listening to the "cool" guys and "experienced" players. This is the result: https://steamcharts.com/app/113400 (i too straight unninstalled, there are plenty of enjoyable games that do not  worry you about getting weapons you enjoy trashed, or trash balances).
Let the game die already, bb.

Edited by Excalibur!

Just now, Excalibur! said:

With the dope changes they are doing to nhvr u think this going to get better lol.

Just keep your bullshoot, keep listening to the "cool" guys and "experienced" players. This is the result: https://steamcharts.com/app/113400 (i too straight unninstalled, there are plenty of enjoyable games that do not need to worry about getting weapons you enjoy trashed, or trash balances).

OChN9Bb.gif
If this means we will longer have to see you on the forums either, than I for one would like to thank LO.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Just keep your bullshoot, keep listening to the "cool" guys and "experienced" players. This is the result: https://steamcharts.com/app/113400 (i too straight unninstalled, there are plenty of enjoyable games that do not  worry you about getting weapons you enjoy trashed, or trash balances).

Another case of I uninstalled that game but let me log in the forums everyday to type some non-sense. get out already, nobody is keeping you and your negativity here.
8 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

*Said company buys another company and their game* *game gains hype* *old players and plenty of new players get on* *hype dies down since the game is changing "slowly"*
*Take the steamcharts of that and blame it on every decisions and things you dislike of said company*
*Profit*

11 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

l8r dont forget to bring ur crying with u to the next game, or you can leave it at the door so i can come by and collect it to put it back in the "take one" bin. Edited by Similarities

8 minutes ago, Nophromoo said:
Another case of I uninstalled that game but let me log in the forums everyday to type some non-sense. get out already, nobody is keeping you and your negativity here. *Said company buys another company and their game* *game gains hype* *old players and plenty of new players get on* *hype dies down since the game is changing "slowly"*
*Take the steamcharts of that and blame it on every decisions and things you dislike of said company*
*Profit*
Nope, i sensed it before... i just had hope that things would get more interesting.
Ask for any mod for checklogs and see how many times ive logged, prick.

Why were there so many changes at once is what i am wondering? imo it was too much too fast without proper testing. the entire game right now is just a shotgun fest with a few exceptions.

• Like 1

In my opinion from 2,500 hours of play, nearly every F2P gun in the game is more or less balanced if you ignore the existence of the N-Tec. The only class-wide exceptions are shotguns (which is more an issue of pellet hit registration occurring over multiple server ticks) and HVR CQC (fixed now). Hell, I don't even think N-Tec really needs a nerf.

Shotguns as they are now could use to have their damage scaling reduced, they're a bit too consistent. That, and the Shredder is completely broken OP. Other than that, it would be worth revisiting shotguns when the servers handle shotgun registration better.

But really, any change is worth trying as long as APB's medium TTK is never lowered. I think LO knows this, because they're trying their best to not touch TTK while changing consistency of guns, and I hope that stays. Too many medium TTK games gradually shift lower because it appeals more to casual audiences (recent examples: Paladins, Dirty Bomb), and I hope LO doesn't fall into that trap. I'm already seeing people start saying "Wow the game is so much more fast-paced and fun now! You sprint around and get quick kills and get to objective so fast!" and it would worry me if they take that without a grain of salt.

8 minutes ago, Siamsol said:

HVR CQC (fixed now).

nope. it's still there and far from fixed.

2 hours ago, Siamsol said:

In my opinion from 2,500 hours of play, nearly every F2P gun in the game is more or less balanced if you ignore the existence of the N-Tec. The only class-wide exceptions are shotguns (which is more an issue of pellet hit registration occurring over multiple server ticks) and HVR CQC (fixed now). Hell, I don't even think N-Tec really needs a nerf.

Shotguns as they are now could use to have their damage scaling reduced, they're a bit too consistent. That, and the Shredder is completely broken OP. Other than that, it would be worth revisiting shotguns when the servers handle shotgun registration better.

But really, any change is worth trying as long as APB's medium TTK is never lowered. I think LO knows this, because they're trying their best to not touch TTK while changing consistency of guns, and I hope that stays. Too many medium TTK games gradually shift lower because it appeals more to casual audiences (recent examples: Paladins, Dirty Bomb), and I hope LO doesn't fall into that trap. I'm already seeing people start saying "Wow the game is so much more fast-paced and fun now! You sprint around and get quick kills and get to objective so fast!" and it would worry me if they take that without a grain of salt.

I'd keep the damage scaling as it is on the JG and NFAS personally and reduce it on other shotguns, but the CSG and Shredder certainly need the damage scaling reduced. (Also, I agree that the N-TEC doesn't really need a nerf per-se, it's not really used necessarily because it beats every other gun, but because it can do more things than any other gun.)

Unfortunately, RP already worked in a decent amount of TTK creep the LO should quite honestly fix.

2 hours ago, notMateo said:

I'm positive this is a joke.
There's no way it isn't a joke.

Thanks for the unnecessary annoying post Mateo. I'm glad to see you're still spreading positivity.

❤️

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:
  Thanks for the unnecessary annoying post Mateo. I'm glad to see you're still spreading positivity.

❤️
Daw, thank you boo ❤️
I do my besttttttt

On 8/9/2018 at 10:30 AM, AgentWatson said:
I mean 1% of all players in APB is 20 people, 
Yes, and 20% think they are the 1%

There is this absurd "who to listen to"-scene in the community, deciding amongst themselves who is da man to listen to. Then they gather and talk for ages, and the outcome will be some lists with balance changes or requirements etc which they then oficially present, because they think they are spokespeople for the community.  Like when LO had voluntary GM positions to fill and these "important people" started threads to decide once and for all who should be chosen. No 1% is that unaware of themselves. The true 1% you probably rarely hear from. The self-appointed ones are like a herd of monkeys deciding who among themselves is the leader of the zoo they're in.
  Edited by SilverCrow

6 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:
Yes, and 20% think they are the 1%

There is this absurd "who to listen to"-scene in the community, deciding amongst themselves who is da man to listen to. Then they gather and talk for ages, and the outcome will be some lists with balance changes or requirements etc which they then oficially present, because they think they are spokespeople for the community.  Like when LO had voluntary GM positions to fill and these "important people" started threads to decide once and for all who should be chosen. No 1% is that unaware of themselves. The true 1% you probably rarely hear from. The self-appointed ones are like a herd of monkeys deciding who among themselves is the leader of the zoo they're in.

There are very few players worth listening to.
Unfortunately, LO has decided instead to ignore even them.