Kewlin

Go Home Little Orbit, You're Drunk.

Just tested CSG with IR3 and I'm glad I don't own it acc wide. Improved range feels op af but it's a cqc weapon meant for cqc and this update made it pretty much useless cqc unless you go vs another shotgun with IR3 or green oca.

Finally, someone says something . the server sucks / the new rifling mod sucks / fps dropps sucks / only think what is great is the 145 cap on live now

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Good thing I don't even run IR3 on anything. Shrug.

well u should test it on the frenzy or misery
this mod is actually op
5 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Good thing I don't even run IR3 on anything. Shrug.

well u should test it on the frenzy or misery
this mod is actually op

Little Orbit had pottential. But what is this huh ? Your task would be to upgrade this game to be playable, not ruining the remain parts. Improved rifling 3 is now dead. And so many weapons with this update.. Useless !! Just look at the patroller for example. It was one of the best weapons, now its a useless shit. You are just like gamersfirst !!!! Doing idiot and useless updates instead of usefull work... 

Why ??? Why u ruined this mod ?! I hardly recommend to remove this idiot bullsh*** update and bring back the old modification or you have to refund everyone who ever purchased a weapon wth IR3 preset mod... I requested my own refund..

They are new to this sector of videogames, give them an opportunity to learn at least.

• Like 1

Oh and the other, back in time, Mission districts were laggy as hell. Now fight club too ! So network part is dead too.. unplayable

• Like 1

I don't really get all this mimimi. Just calm down for now, wait some time and see what the time brings us. It is way too early to complain about this change because they can still collect data for each change and either revert or change them again. 

• Like 1

roll back this "patch " and after few weeks of testing THEN you can put the patch to be a live at, its just not good 

so all this means dat carbine will never be 5 shot again so i can actually kill some1?😏

There're bound to be some trial and errors in alot of areas... I haven't tried out the new patch but it can tell it was very rushed.

LO and this community needs to understand that they bought g1 and it's assets with with very little knowledge of many things, i understand they want to hurry things for us to be happy and not lose hope in the game or them..... But i personally would rather them take there time with major stuff like this....

It should at least be a month of otw but i also think they need a dedicated tests team... More or less, SPCT.

if they weapons balance is they bad, they should revert the changes, and we should not show hate to people who are at least trying to change the game for the better rather than milking the cow dry.

• Like 1

Did a little bit of testing in Asylum and Financial where shotguns reign supreme. 
Don't put IR on your shotgun. If he's in your effective range you two shot with minimal effort. IR makes you lose trades against shotguns that don't run IR.
The oscar is dead. The hidden monster at CQC with surprisingly good range became something that even macro's can't save it. 
CSG > JG in terms of range and versatility. Don't get the PR versions, personally the one with faster reload or country gent are probably the best CSG's. 
The JG has more stopping power at close range, but it's a two-shot so the CSG can do that just fine as well.
The OCA now has a competitor at close range, and people might have to adapt to maybe a whisper and take them down from 15m and above. 
Or just use a shotgun, cause it's pretty strong. 

The NTEC became weaker at close range cause of IR if people run it, and has no chanse versus an OCA or Shotgun now. The reduced fire rate really shows in close range. 
All n all it's a very risky move to push the patch out this quick and I expect a lot of complaints on the forums about the new shotgun, but I'm not gonna lie.
I'm excited for this new meta.

EDIT: The Oblivion is gonna be a hidden monster. Hopefully.

Edited by Spherii
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spherii said:

Did a little bit of testing in Asylum and Financial where shotguns reign supreme. 
Don't put IR on your shotgun. If he's in your effective range you two shit with minimal effort. IR makes you lose trades against shotguns that don't run IR.
The oscar is dead. The hidden monster at CQC with surprisingly good range become something that macro's can't even save it. 
CSG > JG in terms of range and versatility. Don't get the PR versions, personally the one with faster reload or country gent are probably the best CSG's. 
The JG has more stopping power at close range, but it's a two-shot so the CSG can do that just fine as well.
The OCA now has a competitor at close range, and people might have to adapt to maybe a whisper and take them down from 15m and above. 
Or just use a shotgun, cause it's pretty strong. 

The NTEC became weaker at close range cause of IR if people run it, and has no chanse versus an OCA or Shotgun now. The reduced fire rate really shows in close range. 
All n all it's a very risky move to push the patch out this quick and I expect a lot of complaints on the forums about the new shotgun, but I'm not gonna lie.
I'm excited for this new meta.

EDIT: The Oblivion is gonna be a hidden monster. Hopefully.

Oblivion is good
but not as good as dog ear tbh
its still 1 step behind

Just now, Ebola-Chan said:
Oblivion is good
but not as good as dog ear tbh
its still 1 step behind
True, ISSR-B was a very solid gun before patch and with HVR maybe seeing less play we might have more chanses to see in-game.
ISSR-A has received a small buff and is also a solid option now, with NCR being a niche weapon for those who don't wanna play OBIR or FFA. 
You've got a lot of options, although the NTEC is still your to-go weapon if you're doubting anything.
I mean HVR is still usefull, but the QSing aspect of it being removed might make people swap. Hopefully.

10 minutes ago, Spherii said:

The oscar is dead. The hidden monster at CQC with surprisingly good range became something that even macro's can't save it.

Oscar is far from dead, just take out rifling and maybe use a blue mod like Mag Pull. Then pair it with a Fang or Golden Act-44 to suplement the range. It's still gonna be great within it's range.
  • Like 1

Just now, Shini said:
12 minutes ago, Spherii said:

Oscar is far from dead, just take out rifling and maybe use a blue mod like Mag Pull. Then pair it with a Fang or Golden Act-44 to suplement the range. It's still gonna be great within it's range.
Maybe dead is an overstatement, but I see no reason to pull it out without IR when there are good alternatives now. 
unless you're making use of the movement which allows you to dance around bullets. Atleast that's how it feels like to me

Screw the update, wtf did they do with armas marketplace, 999G1C for 1 month of premium is absurd.

-edit-
Old prices were fine imo.

Edited by Kominis

IR changes was such a controversal thing, that Iam shocked that they actualy added it to the game. Half of ppl hating it (including me), another half of ppl call this progress therefore it should be good. There are other ways to make weapons less viable in close range. You ruined it with new IR and u broke a lot of weapons.

Hopefully the network stuff gets smoothed out by the time I get home. I’m definitely not looking forward to all the shotgun heroes running around now that the CSG is back to being a sniper shotgun

So the meta shifted a bit. So what?
I am super happy that there's finally something new to learn in APB.

It's okay, the silvers will cry for a bit while the good players learn to play with the new stats, and then copy whatever they do.

ah i assume you are 1 of the few who lost your meta guns... time for a change m8.

5 hours ago, Killer Rabbit said:

You're upset that your full auto cqc sniper rifle can't have rifling on it anymore? Too bad. Adapt. There are other guns that now have a chance to shine.

Is this a reference to the ntec?
Cuz the ntec is actually better now with IR.
The RoF change only affects cqc, and just barely... especially cuz the bloom mechanics are improved by the slower RoF as well.

1 hour ago, Killer Rabbit said:

So the meta shifted a bit. So what?
I am super happy that there's finally something new to learn in APB.

It's okay, the silvers will cry for a bit while the good players learn to play with the new stats, and then copy whatever they do.

+1