Kewlin

Go Home Little Orbit, You're Drunk.

You just put balance changes on live that ENTIRELY changes the meta of APB for the worse. The IR changes legit stupid as fuck: you put up a patch that was made and tested only just over a week, how much of a joke is that? And the IR changes were up less than a week on OTW. IR3 was essential to many guns, and the new downside effects guns each entirely differently, essentially arbitrarily nerfing at least half of the guns in the game regardless of if they needed nerfs or not. You just flat out nerfed the range of most guns in the game on a whim.

If you actually think this patch made any sense then you really need to. . . IDK. . . sit back and play APB a few more years? I had a lot of faith in you LO, but boy oh boy did you let me down this month.

This legitimately is potentially the worst patch in APB history.

Oh, and P.S., I like the new netcode that makes the game unplayable.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2

"They changed something that G1st didn't want to change for several weeks! They broke my NTEC IR3 meta! I can't use any other gun anymore! This game sucks!!!1"

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

😞 yeah its a little sad

honestly, the whole idea of balancing mods around guns makes 0 sense, but whatever. guess we're going back to early shotgun meta days.

honestly if they wanted to fix the ntec, they shouldve just reduced its modifier cap or benefit or whatever from hunting sight. would put it right beside all the other guns in the game.

and people are constantly telling them a csg 3 shotting at 20m is too much, and they put it into live?? clearly, they arent listening in the slightest

Edited by Uqe
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, LazyLizard said:

"They changed something that G1st didn't want to change for several weeks! They broke my NTEC IR3 meta! I can't use any other gun anymore! This game sucks!!!1"

ntec is still pretty strong
the ir3 actually buffed alot of weapons
frenzy behaves really good now
Far is really good now too
misery is great
and alot of other weapons are good
i do agree though that ir3 is kinda broken atm
the slower fire rate feels abit like a buff too instead of a downside
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh, and I just realized, you can't see contacts on the map anymore. . .

. . . not to mention the friends list is entirely broken.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

. . not to mention the friends list is entirely broken.

How is the friends list broken?

i dont think they needed to put all the weapon changes in now. i suspect they really wanted to release the showstopper, but that thing alone shouldnt of triggered everything to go in. while there is definitely value in the changes, there are still tweaks to be had. maybe they need some live data (bigger audience than the handful of actual testers in otw).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tennogrineer said:

i dont think they needed to put all the weapon changes in now. i suspect they really wanted to release the showstopper, but that thing alone shouldnt of triggered everything to go in. while there is definitely value in the changes, there are still tweaks to be had. maybe they need some live data (bigger audience than the handful of actual testers in otw).

I mean, they could have put it on a live test district instead of OTW like I suggested and RP did in their big balance patch. . .

*shrugs*

If they had released the showstopper, fine, but they should have kept the balance changes on longer because nobody was happy with the changes really.

13 minutes ago, Painburger said:
How is the friends list broken?
It didn't get cleared correctly and you can no longer go to people's district, and that's just what I saw without trying to test it really. Edited by Kewlin

and the new gun isnt even on armas 

i demand orbit let me waste my money immediately

it kept people who had eachother added as friends one way friends deleted

2 minutes ago, Kewlin said:
I mean, they could have put it on a live test district instead of OTW like I suggested and RP did in their big balance patch. . .

*shrugs*

If they had released the showstopper, fine, but they should have kept the balance changes on longer because nobody was happy with the changes really.
i do agree that it was all a but to rushed

LO is still new to apb and adding new stuff without it being tested enough is too rushed
they should have taken it slower

2 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
i do agree that it was all a but to rushed

LO is still new to apb and adding new stuff without it being tested enough is too rushed
they should have taken it slower

That's not being new, that's never having been in a beta server for a game bad. . . like. . . the fact that they made this mistake implies they've never even been seriously involved in any game's community.

What happened to "change is good, we will adapt". I think you could have voiced your concern and dismay without coming across so cross.

I find your use of the english language distasteful.

• Like 9

Just now, Puffdragon said:

What happened to "change is good, we will adapt". I think you could have voiced your concern and dismay without coming across so cross.

I find your use of the english language distasteful.

Change is not good, it's not bad, it just is. . . but this change is questionable at best and was made in less than a week of testing.

I didn't want to come across as less cross, LO did a bad job, they deserve any scorn they get ATM.

IDGAF what you think of my English usage.

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

Change is not good, it's not bad, it just is. . . but this change is questionable at best and was made in less than a week of testing.

I didn't want to come across as less cross, LO did a bad job, they deserve any scorn they get ATM.

IDGAF what you think of my English usage.
For someone who doesn't seem to care, you sure seem to care a lot.
  • Like 5

You need to take a chill pill.
So far, the changes have been great and a much needed breath of fresh air.

You're upset that your full auto cqc sniper rifle can't have rifling on it anymore? Too bad. Adapt. There are other guns that now have a chance to shine.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Killer Rabbit said:

You're upset that your full auto cqc sniper rifle can't have rifling on it anymore? Too bad. Adapt. There are other guns that now have a chance to shine.

You also need to take a chill pill.

Read what he said? He's not talking about the meta guns..
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tobii said:
You also need to take a chill pill.

Read what he said? He's not talking about the meta guns..
Being rude to admins after all their hardwork because your toy gun doesn't work anymore makes me laugh hard.
  • Like 4

I honestly find all of these changes fine.

The IR3 change is also fine because you should be controlling your fire at longer ranges anyway.
It makes sense that the weapons are less viable in CQC - the whole idea of improving your rifling means you should be better at longer ranges and worse at shorter ones.
Makes perfect sense to me and I can't say I even notice the difference on most of the guns.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

after all their hardwork

470302673657135124.png?v=1

As much as I appreciate what they've done and changed, this test hasn't been long enough. AT ALL.
So I wouldn't call this "hard work".

This isn't just about IR3, but all the changes that they made. Edited by Tobii
  • Like 2

Just now, Tobii said:
470302673657135124.png?v=1

As much as I appreciate what they've done and changed, this test hasn't been long enough. AT ALL.
So I wouldn't call this "hard work".
Although I have been absent, I have been watching, their recent updates are far and above anything g1 has attempted. It gives me a lot of hope for the game, as it seems to me they are actually fixing it.

Why are you so angry, sounds like you got some pressure building up, might I suggest some surgery.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Killer Rabbit said:

Not sure what gun you're even referring to, so no? Plus, I don't use any guns that shine really.

5 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:
Although I have been absent, I have been watching, their recent updates are far and above anything g1 has attempted. It gives me a lot of hope for the game, as it seems to me they are actually fixing it.

Why are you so angry, sounds like you got some pressure building up, might I suggest some surgery.

If you haven't tested any of these changes why do you even think you're part of the discussion?

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

Not sure what gun you're even referring to, so no? Plus, I don't use any guns that shine really.

If you haven't tested any of these changes why do you even think you're part of the discussion?
I am going to test them right now, why don't you two go hug and kiss in the corner, and stop abusing players and admins.