Sign in to follow this  
Tech-San

quick thought, stunt district

A district which you have no missions and no instant respawns when you get on top of a building which you are not supposed to be.
These types of the district would be a very cool thing to have as many people, like me, loved the glitches and bugs of APB where you can get out of the map and explore or get somewhere new. The issue was that some people abused it in missions, so I guess it'd be a nice touch to have a district that allows us to have that extra fun exploring around without the warning or respawns...etc. It'd also be fun to have useable 4x4 vegases with nos fitted in that are useable in the district only ( or maybe be district specific cars) that we can just hop in and use. I think that would not need much work to be done and it'll draw some attention. Maybe some tips and tricks for various bugs and glitches that the players gets to contribute to write to help new players have fun too. I think that'd be a very good thing to have for two reasons. 1- Turn a bug into a feature.  2- Spot new bugs and fix them for the other districts.

i'd rather they just only have the "Out Of Bounds" mechanic activated while a player is on a mission

• Like 1

Removed spam posts and moved to the correct section. 

• Thanks 1

I wanna see something like this but with some areas opened up or cleaned out, and then they turn said areas into like car show lots and fashion runways. Where there is just a mailbox and car spawners but you cant get into your car while its on the cars how pads, and they act like solid objects so people cant grief them while they are on display. (so you can have much bigger car shows without having to use dump trucks security and pack everyone into tiny lots with only one car entrance)

Pretty neat idea which I see huge potential in -  New props like ramps/jumps, a separate gamemode or reward system for completing stunts/reaching specific places, ... tons of new options.

Obviously though, not a priority at this point. In fact, we're probably far away from anything of this sort.