CookiePuss

Should we make predictions on how we can obtain the Showstopper?

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
The stats are literally irrelevant. It's the principle of the matter.
its being added to the joker store and normal armas purchasing before the jb variant is even getting released, and theres additional f2p variants coming later

what exactly is the problem if the jb variant is balanced?

6 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
19 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Have to wait to see actual stats before getting upset tho.
The stats are literally irrelevant. It's the principle of the matter.
Im not sure I understand what you mean, but you are entitled to your opinion.

27 minutes ago, MattScott said:
Please don't.

I can confirm that the Showstopper is initially going to be available in ARMAS and as a leased base variant through the Joker store.
Unfortunately, we're running behind on the Thunder variant which needed a unique skin. It will be available in a new JMB. It was our first time organizing anything like this, so the new JBM will launch next week.

We have some other variants planned for in-game, but those are a bit longer term and farther off. 

Thanks,
Matt
Support the developers. RMT doesn't I second this notion.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:
You were doing so well too... Just when I thought you might be different to every other dev in the industry, you go and continue contributing to this absolute cancer.

Heavy loss of respect for your company.

So, you are one of those who just want freebies forever, huh? 😂
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Poperon said:
So, you are one of those who just want freebies forever, huh?
I have no problems paying for microtransaction content, as my Euryale attests (I'd also have the following few tiers of loyalty rewards as well, if they existed). I have a problem with releasing gambling features in video games, which is a viewpoint shared by anyone with half a functioning brain cell as it's obvious how damaging such features are to the industry as a whole.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
I have no problems paying for microtransaction content, as my Euryale attests (I'd also have the following few tiers of loyalty rewards as well, if they existed). I have a problem with releasing gambling features in video games, which is a viewpoint shared by anyone with half a functioning brain cell as it's obvious how damaging such features are to the industry as a whole.
I dont mind JMBs as a concept. 
I know many players who have never had to buy premium thanks to them, and of course there are the vehicle unlocks as well. 
Plus, legendaries suck. The in game guns and maybe 2 armas weapons are superior. So you only buy JMBs if you want to, and never because you need to. 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Similarities said:
2 hours ago, Halelulia said:

I hope JMB !
So you guys will waste your money and I will buy it for free on the marketplace. 

Not free if you gotta spend ur APB$ my man.

You're not spending IRL money, so it's more or less free.

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

good luck paying 10m

If you've played APB for a couple years, 10m shouldn't be a problem. You can also wait a couple months until the price drops down, the gun isn't that strong to be in the higher tiers for ages like the yukon.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I predict via an event for two of them, and the third being ARMAS. I highly doubt JMB, as MattScott has implied on multiple occasions that he doesn't like them.

MattScott deserves a round of applause for not supporting gambling
EDIT: I was wrong Edited by Davess
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MattScott said:
Please don't.

I can confirm that the Showstopper is initially going to be available in ARMAS and as a leased base variant through the Joker store.
Unfortunately, we're running behind on the Thunder variant which needed a unique skin. It will be available in a new JMB. It was our first time organizing anything like this, so the new JBM will launch next week.

We have some other variants planned for in-game, but those are a bit longer term and farther off. 

Thanks,
Matt

Sorry for being late but im personally curious if a base version will available through ARMAS.  I kinda have an odd disdain for having to lease base weapons sometimes.

Colby RSA on ARMAS when, too?

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:
1 hour ago, Poperon said:

As obvious as Matt stating that free versions will be released in due time? Is that weapon all that of a necessity so you can't play the game anymore, if you don't get it?

Well, that's my point. Matt stated he will basically attend microtransaction lovers and free to play players. What part of a brain does it take to understand it?

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:
3 hours ago, Poperon said:
as much as I'm against random loot box style systems, I wouldn't exactly consider this gambling, since each box is 99g1c and the lowest possible prize is a 3 day trial, which is the equivalent of 99g1c, so theoretically is it still gambling if there's nothing to lose? Compared to csgo where you pay 2.50 for a key and can get a skin worth 5 cents.

Showstopper icon needs some work.

• Like 1

Still waiting for the ARMAS variant to appear.

7 hours ago, GhosT said:

If you've played APB for a couple years, 10m shouldn't be a problem. You can also wait a couple months until the price drops down, the gun isn't that strong to be in the higher tiers for ages like the yukon.

Waiting a couple of months is always what i do until the price drops...regardless if i was playing since rtw or when g1 took over
paying more than 5m in this game for a gun was always stupid

1 hour ago, Keshi said:
Waiting a couple of months is always what i do until the price drops...regardless if i was playing since rtw or when g1 took over
paying more than 5m in this game for a gun was always stupid

You're only "cool" if you have the new legendary the week it dropped, so a lot of people actually pay up to 10 mil for the new legendary.
You kinda hit the jackpot if you buy a couple JMBs and get the legendary which you can then sell for a high price.. though buying JMBs isn't really smart in the first place.

One version through Armas and one Jmb, that was exactly what I was gonna guess! I coulda won a cookie or somethin for guessing right. I actually like that, so people who want to outright buy it can, while others can save up ingame money if they're sticklers

12 hours ago, Hexerin said:
12 hours ago, Poperon said:
why are you acting like it's only available in JMB's... just get the one you want. See the JMB in a way to let some extra money grow so they can PAY employee's and keep the servers up
  • Like 1

Well, Joker Tickets and APB$ aren't a bad way to get a short lease and trial the weapon... Also, new content. Yay!

I had a weird dream because of this thread....

We had to hunt and shave Cookie to get  one to drop....
Over and over and over

I guess I wanted this gun even though I felt indifferent about it *shrugs*
since I'm only half awake  ... where do we get them again?

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Over and over and over

1541.gif

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Over and over and over

what if I told you I had the same dream?!?!?!?

Just now, CookiePuss said:
2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Over and over and over

what if I told you I had the same dream?!?!?!?
With how weird it gets around here that honestly wouldn't surprise me lol
Read up on it more the showstopper looks interesting