Keshi

Are you guys ready for tomorrow? (Well...in 6hours?)

So you have beards. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
That was actually my face when I saw the post. 😛
Ahhh. Now I can finally put a face to the infamous CookiePuss name.

I must admit, I didn't think you'd have a beard.

1 minute ago, Grizmo said:
Ahhh. Now I can finally put a face to the infamous CookiePuss name.

I must admit, I didn't think you'd have a beard.

Full disclosure, that guy is probably more attractive than me. XD

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Full disclosure, that guy is probably more attractive than me. XD
rCiW6Pt.gif

13 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Wait. What.
HappygoluckyAthleticBarb-max-1mb.gif
Already?

uh oh

I love gorillaz 😮

17 minutes ago, Keshi said:
this
some people complaining without even trying OTW...
I tried to log into OTW after the last balance pass and the servers were offline apparently. Had to go off of either what my friends have told me or videos. I hope they at least tweaked back the CSG too 'cause god damn... That's gonna be trouble Edited by SuperToaster

22 minutes ago, Cheeseburger! said:

Will this include 50v50 districts?

One would hope not, considering the servers have been outright killing themselves the past few days.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SuperToaster said:
I tried to log into OTW after the last balance pass and the servers were offline apparently. Had to go off of either what my friends have told me or videos. I hope they at least tweaked back the CSG too 'cause god damn... That's gonna be trouble
Well they buffed the shotgun range, Idk what they did as final before sending this patch live but i'll see how everything is when i get home from work....in 10hours... lol
8 hours ago, Cheeseburger! said:

Will this include 50v50 districts?

there wasa 50v50 on OTW so idk for sure

13 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are patching tonight.
I know there is some concern over weapon balance.
We are collecting stats and we will be monitoring the meta.

We are all in this together, and we want the best for the game.
Rest assured we will continue to balance after this patch.

Thanks,
Matt

I am ok with positive changes to a weapon, but completely disagree with any kind of nerf, no matter how OP the weapon is, when the weapon was purchased with actual cash. If I buy a weapon with real money, my expectation is that my purchase will not become useless to me. For example I bought the Troublemaker years ago because I had fun with it. It was nerfed a few weeks later and I haven’t used the weapon since.  I have spent around or over $100.00 trying to obtain the Yukon . If I was to acquire it, it would be ridiculous if it was altered and was no longer the gun it is today. It is a hard to get Legendary

Having said all that, I do agree that some weapons including the original Troublenaker, the Yukon and the Ogre are all probably over powered. Rather than change a weapon  that has been in the game for a long time negatively by nerfing it, I would like to see new weapons added that can counter them. Then the original purchase is still honored and there is a viable counter to the weapon

Alternately, if you wanted to provide the option of a full or partial credit for any weapon that is purchased that is then nerfed, that would be ok too

ok CookiePuss, let’s hear your opinion ;-)

1 minute ago, Farbon Ciber said:
I am ok with positive changes to a weapon, but completely disagree with any kind of nerf, no matter how OP the weapon is, when the weapon was purchased with actual cash. If I buy a weapon with real money, my expectation is that my purchase will not become useless to me. For example I bought the Troublemaker years ago because I had fun with it. It was nerfed a few weeks later and I haven’t used the weapon since.  I have spent around or over $100.00 trying to obtain the Yukon . If I was to acquire it, it would be ridiculous if it was altered and was no longer the gun it is today. It is a hard to get Legendary

Having said all that, I do agree that some weapons including the original Troublenaker, the Yukon and the Ogre are all probably over powered. Rather than change a weapon  that has been in the game for a long time negatively by nerfing it, I would like to see new weapons added that can counter them. Then the original purchase is still honored and there is a viable counter to the weapon

Alternately, if you wanted to provide the option of a full or partial credit for any weapon that is purchased that is then nerfed, that would be ok too

ok CookiePuss, let’s hear your opinion 😉
u do know the yukon was never supose to have a 0.4 ttk right? because if that was true, why doesnt the nuvavet and the other one have a ttk of 0.4?

If I get the chance to login today, Ill go straight to FC and try out the ntec. IF in Asylum, try out the CSG and nfas. I have to pay attention to which weapons have IR3 because I forgot what mod does what. I slapped on these mods for I dunno how long and never changed them.

7 minutes ago, Keshi said:
10 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

u do know the yukon was never supose to have a 0.4 ttk right? because if that was true, why doesnt the nuvavet and the other one have a ttk of 0.4?
Was not aware of that and it should have been corrected right away

Would like to add. If a weapon is added that is clearly too powerful and a correction was made within a reasonable time frame, I would be good with that. But I still stand behind my opinion that a weapon that has been around for months or years should not suddenly become nerfed after someone had spent money on it

1 minute ago, Farbon Ciber said:
12 minutes ago, Keshi said:
Was not aware of that and it should have been corrected right away

i own a yukon for a long time but i always wondered why they talked shit to the 2 armas mounties so i bought the one with the stock and extended mag. Right away i realised that the yukon fire rate is almost double the fire rate than the other 2. thats why i said it's more of a fix than a nerf.
We know g1 love making OP weapons to milk it, then nerf it. they did it so many times. Sadly we all knew the game was dying and g1 didnt bother fixing it before selling the game 😕

9 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Im one of the few sympathetic ones. 
I genuinely feel bad for owners of once viable guns nerfed to oblivion. 
That really sucks tbh.

I dont really know the business side of games like apb, nor do I know how difficult or time consuming it would be to offer some sort of fix to preset weapon owners. So I dont know if any of what you are asking for is feasible, but in a perfect world yes, something would be done to compensate folks in your position. 

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Im one of the few sympathetic ones. 
I genuinely feel bad for owners of once viable guns nerfed to oblivion. 
That really sucks tbh.

I dont really know the business side of games like apb, nor do I know how difficult or time consuming it would be to offer some sort of fix to preset weapon owners. So I dont know if any of what you are asking for is feasible, but in a perfect world yes, something would be done to compensate folks in your position. 
at least as a minimum future weapons should be tested properly before being released, thus preventing horrible issues like the Trouble Maker and the Yukon

1 hour ago, Seadee said:
at least as a minimum future weapons should be tested properly before being released, thus preventing horrible issues like the Trouble Maker and the Yukon
Amen brother... amen. 
20 hours ago, Keshi said:
Whether it was supposed to or not, it did... and for just under 2 years.
also, it was a .45 ttk*