jimmyneutron69

Refunding Armas Weapons.

I think I made a abnormally large mistake, I purchased the STAR 556 R&D III on armas but I don't want the weapon and its effectively a normal star as the only modifications i can buy at this rank is hunting rifle I etc.
Is there any way to refund armas weapons or no?

Unless Little Orbit plans to do it differently, you only get one refund per account. I'd highly suggest not wasting it on this.

Contact support to ask them to reverse the purchase of the STAR 556 R&D III so you can buy something else. As far as I am aware, they will not do a refund of the G1C purchase to return your £20.

11 minutes ago, jimmyneutron69 said:

Its £20 down the drain if i dont do it.

Why would you buy it at full price... and as PrincessLuna stated, you can't get the money back. They'll simply remove the gun and then put the G1C back on your account.

37 minutes ago, jimmyneutron69 said:

I think I made a abnormally large mistake, I purchased the STAR 556 R&D III on armas but I don't want the weapon and its effectively a normal star as the only modifications i can buy at this rank is hunting rifle I etc.
Is there any way to refund armas weapons or no?

If you are on Jericho I can hook you up with any mods you want. 
STAR is a good gun if used correctly. 

Welp i'm sure on the g1c site i see "no refund" somewhere

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

That's stating they won't refund G1C back to cash (your PayPal, bank, whatever).

😕
Just now, Hexerin said:
2 minutes ago, Keshi said:

That's stating they won't refund G1C back to cash (your PayPal, bank, whatever).
That's relieving.

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:
3 minutes ago, Keshi said:

oh...so u can get a refund back in g1c? *noted*
I never refund whati buy or ever thought of doing so, maybe thats why i prob didnt read that phrase good lol

14 minutes ago, Keshi said:
oh...so u can get a refund back in g1c? *noted*
I never refund whati buy or ever thought of doing so, maybe thats why i prob didnt read that phrase good lol
Gamersfirst/Reloaded policy was one refund for the lifetime of the account. You could refund up to three items within that single refund, which was nice if you happened to have multiple items you wanted to refund... but if you only refunded (for example) one item, the other two were forfeit because no further refunds would be processed on that account.

No idea if Little Orbit plans to change this policy.

I am really relieved from what i'm seeing, i've always wanted to do a refund for my FAR Spearhead which i bought it accidentally and turns out i don't really like it.

6 hours ago, jimmyneutron69 said:
😕 That's relieving.
Why bother? Just wait until you can buy another gun since everything you purchase goes towards the loyalty reward guns.

6 hours ago, Keshi said:

i dont know about LO but g1 had a refund policy
if u owned the weapon for shorter period then 48 hours u can ask for a refund
something like that
i got a refund several times like that

I made a ticket on support about 11 hours ago, still hasn't had a reply. Does customer service usually take this long?

6 minutes ago, jimmyneutron69 said:

I made a ticket on support about 11 hours ago, still hasn't had a reply. Does customer service usually take this long?

You're looking at 2-3 months until you'll hear back. However, once your ticket is in a rep's hands, your responses are handled as priority by that rep (usually getting a response within an hour or two).

This is also just a temporary issue, probably. In theory, tickets will be handled much faster in the future. Here's some context as to why: Edited by Hexerin

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
10 minutes ago, jimmyneutron69 said:

You're looking at 2-3 months until you'll hear back. However, once your ticket is in a rep's hands, your responses are handled as priority by that rep (usually getting a response within an hour or two).
Not necessarily, I sent two tickets and got a reply on both in like 3 days