Sign in to follow this  
Selaya

Finally APB is officialy with Battleye.

unknown.png

So now I hope that you are going to ban the watchlisted players every month. :kappa: Edited by Selaya
  • Like 1

theyve been "officially" with battleye since it was patched into the game, a fancy text box on the website doesnt affect that

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

theyve been "officially" with battleye since it was patched into the game, a fancy text box on the website doesnt affect that

the "quotations" take away from your legitimacy. cite your sources.

i saw this before....

1 minute ago, Aeronaut said:
the "quotations" take away from your legitimacy. cite your sources.
source - getting kicked from apb bootup by battleye for disallowed drivers on patch day

BuT iT iS tHe LoWeSt TiEr AnD tHeRe ArE cHeAtErS eVeRyWhErE

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Tell me about your mother...

17 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:
1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

She was born in Ireland, grew up in Belfast before coming to Australia with her sister and parents at a young age. Though the first time they came to Australia they did not stay, eventually returning to Ireland. Soon after though the came back to Australia and stayed. There she met my Father in high school. He was her first proper boyfriend and they eventually got married before having me. I seemed to have a pretty normal childhood. A back hand here or there. I got pretty good at knowing the sound of that belt. As I grew up my Father began to spend a lot more time with me, bonding and becoming much closer. At first I found it a little confronting and uncomfortable but over time it became almost a standard ritual, sometimes he would even invite his friends over for a drink and let me hang out with them past my bed time. I don't think my mother was completely happy with it though as my parents always fought. This went on in to my late teens until eventually my father had to leave unexpectedly and has yet to return. I do miss him, was a great father. At least my mother is still around though. Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:
57 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

popcorn_2.gif

21 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
She was born in Ireland, grew up in Belfast before coming to Australia with her sister and parents at a young age. Though the first time they came to Australia they did not stay, eventually returning to Ireland. Soon after though the came back to Australia and stayed. There she met my Father in high school. He was her first proper boyfriend and they eventually got married before having me. I seemed to have a pretty normal childhood. A back hand here or there. I got pretty good at knowing the sound of that belt. As I grew up my Father began to spend a lot more time with me, bonding and becoming much closer. At first I found it a little confronting and uncomfortable but over time it became almost a standard ritual, sometimes he would even invite his friends over for a drink and let me hang out with them past my bed time. I don't think my mother was completely happy with it though as my parents always fought. This went on in to my late teens until eventually my father had to leave unexpectedly and has yet to return. I do miss him, was a great father. At least my mother is still around though.
Dats cool, my mom was born in newfoundland but my auntie was born in bristol or some shit. They are nice ladies.

Edit: Oh my babysitter was Mrs. O'brian she was some irish lady who taught me to bake cookies and stuff. Edited by Puffdragon

woops must have clicked on facebook bookmark by accident

1 hour ago, lgawe1994 said:

APB has been on this list for 2 months.

it definitely has not

Sign in to follow this