Sign in to follow this  
Azachh

Support

I have nothing against litle orbit masi good pk support fon sa. hawai05 had scammed me so I went to support I sent my ticket and 1 month later no response. until yesterday when he told me

what was the name of your character who was scammed and when did it happen?

I answer them and then x)

Unfortunately, we can not investigate newspapers that are stuck for three months because they no longer exist in our database. I am sorry to say that we will not be able to restore the weapon for you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

so I do not understand he does not answer me and then it's up to me to have the consequences I think I'll never buy G1C pierce that when I buy I win a gun and after I get scammed and remove them from doing nothing.

2 minutes ago, Azachh said:

we can not investigate newspapers

lol what

if you get scammed you should never get your stuff back imo, its the price you pay for learning a valuable lesson

and stop clogging support up with scam tickets

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

At least they answered your ticket, i created mine on the 29th of June, still waiting for a response 

2 hours ago, Azachh said:

I have nothing against litle orbit masi good pk support fon sa. hawai05 had scammed me so I went to support I sent my ticket and 1 month later no response. until yesterday when he told me

what was the name of your character who was scammed and when did it happen?

I answer them and then x)

Unfortunately, we can not investigate newspapers that are stuck for three months because they no longer exist in our database. I am sorry to say that we will not be able to restore the weapon for you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

so I do not understand he does not answer me and then it's up to me to have the consequences I think I'll never buy G1C pierce that when I buy I win a gun and after I get scammed and remove them from doing nothing.

did you have screenshots? because what i am reading, they said that they cant read anything that happend in the passed 3months?...

If you did have screenshot of your trades then atleast they could do is hit that hawai05 dude and his other characters or different accounts if he transfers the gun, hit a ban or something

34 minutes ago, Keshi said:
did you have screenshots? because what i am reading, they said that they cant read anything that happend in the passed 3months?...

If you did have screenshot of your trades then atleast they could do is hit that hawai05 dude and his other characters or different accounts if he transfers the gun, hit a ban or something
This, where is the proofs, where is the evidence!

Sign in to follow this