Tentarro

Support Ticket Response Time?

Much like a lot of other people here I don't have the e-mail I used for my Steam-linked apb account anymore, and I just wanted to know how long it usually takes to get a response.

Any information would be great, thank you,

2 minutes ago, Tentarro said:

Much like a lot of other people here I don't have the e-mail I used for my Steam-linked apb account anymore, and I just wanted to know how long it usually takes to get a response.

atm 2months..or more.. (not joking btw)

Just now, Keshi said:
3 minutes ago, Tentarro said:

atm 2months..or more.. (not joking btw)
Jesus christ, ah well.

Hey Tentarro!
At the moment tickets are taking a while as Little Orbit are still getting used to the build up of tickets while they were sorting it all out,
I do not recommend "resetting your ticket" as then it will take longer to get a response from support.

Best you can do is be patient.

24 minutes ago, CANINE said:

Hey Tentarro!
At the moment tickets are taking a while as Little Orbit are still getting used to the build up of tickets while they were sorting it all out,
I do not recommend "resetting your ticket" as then it will take longer to get a response from support.

i just wanted to say, i like your profile picture

2 hours ago, Keshi said:
2 hours ago, CANINE said:

i just wanted to say, i like your profile picture

I concur with both of these posts.

The support ticket thread is done by MattScott himself on the status of tickets.
It may be a while but they are working on them.
A lot of tickets happened so.....yeah.
They are working on it.

My first one took 2 months, and my 2nd one, which I opened last week, was answered this morning.. so they're definitely catching up

Edited by Uqe

9 hours ago, CANINE said:

Hey Tentarro!

Thanks very much for the reply! I just wanted to know how long and what to expect haha, I've got all this Steam money I'm not spending on the game right now! lol