Is Anti-cheat working ? cause i see so many cheaters last games , obv triggerboting nothing else 

Thank you good day ,

oh look, it's another one of those...

m8, battleye is turned on and ever since release I haven't met a single cheater that I was sure about, only like 3-4 people that were kinda fishy but nothing too hardcore or anything proof-worthy, and not a single ragehacker / shawcopter / full aimlock cheater ever since.

I'm just assuming you had some matches against actually decent players and just want to compensate the bad feeling of losing against them by saying it was cheats that caused your lose.

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 3

i think its working on intended

pretty sure its working as intended, the only things that may get passed it would be espn

36 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

pretty sure its working as intended, the only things that may get passed it would be espn

clients_media_espn.png Edited by Triksterism

7 minutes ago, Triksterism said:
clients_media_espn.png
I was going to say ESP, but then I wanted to add Noobs to the end so it ended up being ESPN... not that ESPN is any good to begin with (i'm not a sports fan)

3 hours ago, RazerXGo33 said:

Is Anti-cheat working ? cause i see so many cheaters last games , obv triggerboting nothing else 

Thank you good day ,

2 hours ago, Snubnose said:

oh look, it's another one of those...

m8, battleye is turned on and ever since release I haven't met a single cheater that I was sure about, only like 3-4 people that were kinda fishy but nothing too hardcore or anything proof-worthy, and not a single ragehacker / shawcopter / full aimlock cheater ever since.

I'm just assuming you had some matches against actually decent players and just want to compensate the bad feeling of losing against them by saying it was cheats that caused your lose.

Ahh, these are the posts that I find most entertaining...

For those that have followed the forums over the last 6 or maybe 7 years,
it is posts like this this that always puts a smile on ones face.  😄

Why you say ?

Haha, cause these are the same posts we have seen crop up all the time, for like the last 6-7 years.

Were there cheaters ingame during the life time of PunkBusters ?
Yes.

Were there cheaters ingame during the life time of PunkBusters & Fairfight ?
Yes.

Are there cheaters in game with BattleEye ?
Yes.
But ... why ?

Cause there will always be cheaters in any online game, particularly those that are free to play.
Any anti-cheat , can only do so much.
But there are not many cheaters now in this game.  (he must have copied and pasted this from a post from 2010, or was it 2012....'13 ?)

Are there bypasses for BattleEye ?
Yes.

So what do I do ?
"git gud"

Those , umm fortunate players that rarely experience cheaters are "real gud" ...   (yes, most of whom I speak are True Golds ™)

Are you a Silver ?
Uhh, well I flop back and forth from Gold to SIlver.

So you're not a True Gold ™ ?

Huh ?

Anyways same song, different tune and another year.
Good fun to read ....

Edited by Westford
  • Like 1

No cheats on APB though.

29 minutes ago, Werefox said:

Here's a good little read on how Battleye works.

this reeks of someone vomiting information that they just made up tbh

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
3 hours ago, Werefox said:

Here's a good little read on how Battleye works.

Hmmm...   yes, that is one possible hypothesis......

I could add a few others ...   haha.....

But suffice to say . "History does repeat itself ... "    lol

It does BXNNXD, ya, its a lot more complicated then explained here, but it is the basics. I've set up enough ARMA 3 servers and having to set up battleye enough times to know that this is the basics a regular player would want to kno.

51 minutes ago, Werefox said:

It does BXNNXD, ya, its a lot more complicated then explained here, but it is the basics. I've set up enough ARMA 3 servers and having to set up battleye enough times to know that this is the basics a regular player would want to kno.

You could find more actual information on the wikipedia page.

The first comment showed that the OP had no idea what they were talking about in the first place. First mistake was assuming BE works the same on every game its used on. Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

6 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:
6 hours ago, Triksterism said:
clients_media_espn.png
I was going to say ESP, but then I wanted to add Noobs to the end so it ended up being ESPN... not that ESPN is any good to begin with (i'm not a sports fan)
Why would an ESP not be picked up by BE.. Do tell?
AFAIK even simple packet radar would get you banned.. And that doesn't even touch the game.

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
Mostly just a bunch of half-truths or terms that one can easily perceive differently from others, also does a lot more than that...like a lot more than that.

My wallhack360noscop1hittriggerbot with aimlockgodmodespeedhack works fine.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

11 hours ago, Tobii said:
Why would an ESP not be picked up by BE.. Do tell?
AFAIK even simple packet radar would get you banned.. And that doesn't even touch the game.
I mean, i'm sure it would be, however it I think it would be picked up much much slower than an aimbot.  I've still seen a few players that have god like 6th senses where they can't be flanked let alone get anywhere near them without them "knowing". Going to flank? Too bad they got in a vehicle and drove away 30m and is now facing your corner in marksman mode, oh perfect pregrenade, every time, try flanking and get behind him? Pop from the corner and instantly firing at you every... time. Luckily it's only one or two players like that but it's still dumb af. Edited by Noob_Guardian

38 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I mean, i'm sure it would be, however it I think it would be picked up much much slower than an aimbot.

pretty sure you need to hook into the games memory or something for wallhacks to work, which should get you caught just as easily as an aimbot since BE is a client side file monitor kind of anticheat

22 hours ago, MySodium said:

Yes, everything that moves is cheating 

I believe the bronze i took a steamy dump on was legit. But that gold 255....100% cheating. You better than me? You cheatin'. 

6 minutes ago, BL0SS0M said:
I believe the bronze i took a steamy dump on was legit. But that gold 255....100% cheating. You better than me? You cheatin'. 
^this guy gets it

Hello everyone,

A friendly reminder since I once again was forced to remove a bunch of posts that were in violation of our Forum Rules.

Please do not post names or videos, or anything similar regarding this or that person allegedly cheating. Support exists to report things like these, and we do not allow such practice on our forums. Make a report with sufficient evidence and they will look into it.

I do not want to spam warnings for you all, so I will simply remove posts this time. Next time, you shall be warned and sanctioned.

Regards,
Ritual

On 8/7/2018 at 5:59 PM, RazerXGo33 said:

Thank you good day ,

It is working. I see rerolls all of the time. Some players just take a while to get caught. Some players you think are cheating are just really good or got lucky against you.