Sign in to follow this  
jimmyneutron69

How I think Little Orbit is doing with APB Reloaded.

First of all, I'd like to say the addition of battleye was a big improvement, I have barely seen a hacker in any district. APB is starting to feel more like APB. I've enjoyed APB more these past days than i had in my whole time playing. Furthermore, I think adding new cars is a brilliant idea, APB hasn't had any new vehicles since forever. P2W is nonexistent, you don't have to be premium to get on OTW. I am very happy G1 was acquired by Little Orbit, they have looked at G1's mistakes and are trying to fix them. That's all I have to say.

• Like 1

LO is doing an excellent job if u ask me
Let's hope they continue to do a great job

On 8/8/2018 at 4:28 AM, Keshi said:

LO is doing an excellent job if u ask me
Let's hope they continue to do a great job

Please be consistent,  is it an excellent job or a great one?

They should start doing an excellent job on Fallen Earth. Right now it's quite abandoned. Also, the respond time on tickets remain insane. 

2 hours ago, Alyiah said:

They should start doing an excellent job on Fallen Earth. Right now it's quite abandoned. Also, the respond time on tickets remain insane. 

Ye its around 1month and a half to get a response now from tickets
Although i agree that fallen earth deserves some love, i think they are working on the game that has more...potentials and players atm? Idk maybe lol.
What if after they are done with UE3.5 they might give fallen earth some love?

It's logical. You focus on your "main" game first and the others second. However, there are a few situations in FE which are really destroying the game and driving away all new and old players who came back. Thus once again very few players are around. If they could fix a few of the bigger problems (I know that isn't easy, especially because the type of problems) people would stay a bit more around and perhaps it can be "revived" for a bit.

I already wait 2 months and still counting for a respond ..

I think they're doing a great job with APB so far.  What exactly is going on with FE right now that's so bad other than a low pop?  (I've never played it, so I'm just curious)

Last time I saw Matt post an update on Fallen Earth it sounded like a clusterf***. As in, G1 didn't even have complete source code or development assets for them to work with.

20 minutes ago, Nite said:

Last time I saw Matt post an update on Fallen Earth it sounded like a clusterf***. As in, G1 didn't even have complete source code or development assets for them to work with.

Yes, G1 left a pretty decent clusterF of code for both APB and FE, so far LO did great in fixing the holes in the code, and for now they fixed what G1 destroyed and left it like that.

On 8/10/2018 at 8:27 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

I think they're doing a great job with APB so far.  What exactly is going on with FE right now that's so bad other than a low pop?  (I've never played it, so I'm just curious)

For some of the issues you need to play the game. However one of the major issue it is facing for a long while is the lag. People and npc's will teleport like miles away from the map and then when they return a few seconds later you all the sudden get all their hits registered on you as example. The lag also gives craft issues, skill delay, chat delay etc, etc. It's really server lag since everyone suffers from it.

If only the lag could be fixed already it would help the game a lot and make it more playable already. For the other issues LO should really check our forum section. There are quite a few things listed in there and with idea's what could solve it.

• Thanks 1

Alrighty thanks.  I was planning on checking it out recently.  Downloaded it n' everything.  Might hold off a minute till they make some progress on the servers though.

34 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Alrighty thanks.  I was planning on checking it out recently.  Downloaded it n' everything.  Might hold off a minute till they make some progress on the servers though.

It is still worth checking out! The game is very unique and still enjoyable. End game is very pvp orientated. That is where lag starts to hit you really hard.

Sign in to follow this