virginiavirgin

I thought these changes were going to be small?

i thought the weapon balance like you said in the video was going to be very minor changes if anything now i feel like the best choice would be to stop the nerfs in general and to stop this new weapon balance because i feel like it will further make apb lose players everyone is so used to quick scoping or whatever you call it and many people out there cash out on a lot of money on the yukon because of the way it performs i know this game is very fast paced but that's what makes apb very nice and very different and diverse compared to other games a lot of games out there have very repetitive weapon balances but what i liked about apb the most is the weapons on here were very different from one another which makes it diverse i don't like the improved rifling nerf and i am sure a lot of people out there don't like it either also i can speak for the people who don't like the yukon nerf and the nhvr nerf im going to be very realistic about this if this weapon balance does come a lot of fast paced players like me will just leave apb i like the weapon system the way it is now if anything the registry system and the servers just need a fix since when did people become so bad that they want this game to be slow paced and the weapons to be nerfed if i wanted such a weak weapon balance i would just go back on gta v honestly and people most of the time just stick around here because of social district due to customization my last proposal is to keep the current weapons the same and bring out new weapons that you want to implement the nerfs on to because in all honesty i would not be surprised if i still see a majority of people using the old weapons compared to the new ones i just don't see why as individuals we can't learn to coexist and coplay with and against each other than that the reason im typing all of this is because im trying to save my ogre and i learned how to go up against quick switchers with snipers and yukons and i still won a lot of times why can't everyone do the same instead why not just buff other weapons that aren't mainly used as much instead of just adding downgrades to current weapons and mods that are being used and that are actually good. and just because this post get's a lot of dislikes doesn't mean that of all i just mentioned wont happen because it will probably happen not everyone gets on the forums and when they find out what happended to their beloved weapons it's just going to end up being a dispute these changes are too much if people whine so much about not getting access to a joker weapon or if they feel that it's so overpowering why can't you little orbit just take off the joker boxes concept and start selling those legendarys for double the profit which guarantees that you will get the weapon instead of just gambling for them which will give less excuses for people to whine about just think about it.

slightly off topic, but if you want people to read your stuff, you should try formatting it so it's more friendly to the eyes.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

slightly off topic, but if you want people to read your stuff, you should try formatting it so it's more friendly to the eyes.

Its like reading a compressed javascript file

@virginiavirgin would you mind formatting your text so we can have a better reading 😞

Edited by Keshi

Wall Of Text crits for 10,000 damage.

I have nothing to add. I didn't even read the post. I just want classic WoW

paragraphs are a thing btw

Disliked for wall of un-formatted text.

I read the post. And while OP has a right to his opinion, luckily the game is going in a different direction.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Similarities said:
berneydidnotread.gif
Didn't, or couldn't?

looks like the wall trump is after...

40 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I read the post. And while OP has a right to his opinion, luckily the game is going in a different direction.

i wish i could read.

From the first sentences i understand that you're against major weapon balances and in short, big changes. Well guess what, if they dont change the game it will die anyways because it's like 8+ years old.. Deal with it my dude.

1 hour ago, virginiavirgin said:

I thought the weapon balance like you said in the video was going to be very minor changes. If anything, now I feel like the best choice would be to stop the nerfs in general and to stop this new weapon balance, because I feel like it will further make APB lose players.

Everyone is so used to quick scoping or whatever you call it and many people out there cash out on a lot of money on the yukon because of the way it performs. I know this game is very fast paced but that's what makes APB very nice, and very different, and diverse compared to other games. A lot of games out there have very repetitive weapon balances but what I liked about APB the most, is the weapons on here were very different from one another which makes it diverse.

I don't like the improved rifling nerf, and I am sure a lot of people out there don't like it either. Also I can speak for the people who don't like the yukon nerf and the nhvr nerf. I'm going to be very realistic about this; if this weapon balance does come, a lot of fast paced players like me will just leave APB. I like the weapon system the way it is now. If anything, the registry system and the servers just need a fix.

Since when did people become so bad that they want this game to be slow paced and the weapons to be nerfed? If I wanted such a weak weapon balance, I would just go back on GTA V honestly, and people most of the time just stick around here because of social district due to customization. My last proposal is to keep the current weapons the same and bring out new weapons that you want to implement the nerfs on to, because in all honesty, I would not be surprised if I still see a majority of people using the old weapons compared to the new ones.

I just don't see why as individuals we can't learn to coexist and coplay with and against each other, than that the reason I'm typing all of this is because I'm trying to save my ogre, and I learned how to go up against quick switchers with snipers and yukons, and I still won a lot of times. Why can't everyone do the same? Instead, why not just buff other weapons that aren't mainly used as much, instead of just adding downgrades to current weapons and mods, that are being used and that are actually good?

And just because this post get's a lot of dislikes doesn't mean that of all I just mentioned won't happen, because it will probably happen. Not everyone gets on the forums and when they find out what happended to their beloved weapons, it's just going to end up being a dispute. These changes are too much. If people whine so much about not getting access to a joker weapon, or if they feel that it's so overpowering, why can't you Little Orbit just take off the joker boxes concept and start selling those legendarys for double the profit, which guarantees that you will get the weapon instead of just gambling for them, which will give less excuses for people to whine about. Just think about it.

Other than the HVR and the Yukon (which is more a bug fix), this patch is mainly about buffing weapons.
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Dopefish said:
5 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

I thought the weapon balance like you said in the video was going to be very minor changes. If anything, now I feel like the best choice would be to stop the nerfs in general and to stop this new weapon balance, because I feel like it will further make APB lose players.

Everyone is so used to quick scoping or whatever you call it and many people out there cash out on a lot of money on the yukon because of the way it performs. I know this game is very fast paced but that's what makes APB very nice, and very different, and diverse compared to other games. A lot of games out there have very repetitive weapon balances but what I liked about APB the most, is the weapons on here were very different from one another which makes it diverse.

I don't like the improved rifling nerf, and I am sure a lot of people out there don't like it either. Also I can speak for the people who don't like the yukon nerf and the nhvr nerf. I'm going to be very realistic about this; if this weapon balance does come, a lot of fast paced players like me will just leave APB. I like the weapon system the way it is now. If anything, the registry system and the servers just need a fix.

Since when did people become so bad that they want this game to be slow paced and the weapons to be nerfed? If I wanted such a weak weapon balance, I would just go back on GTA V honestly, and people most of the time just stick around here because of social district due to customization. My last proposal is to keep the current weapons the same and bring out new weapons that you want to implement the nerfs on to, because in all honesty, I would not be surprised if I still see a majority of people using the old weapons compared to the new ones.

I just don't see why as individuals we can't learn to coexist and coplay with and against each other, than that the reason I'm typing all of this is because I'm trying to save my ogre, and I learned how to go up against quick switchers with snipers and yukons, and I still won a lot of times. Why can't everyone do the same? Instead, why not just buff other weapons that aren't mainly used as much, instead of just adding downgrades to current weapons and mods, that are being used and that are actually good?

And just because this post get's a lot of dislikes doesn't mean that of all I just mentioned won't happen, because it will probably happen. Not everyone gets on the forums and when they find out what happended to their beloved weapons, it's just going to end up being a dispute. These changes are too much. If people whine so much about not getting access to a joker weapon, or if they feel that it's so overpowering, why can't you Little Orbit just take off the joker boxes concept and start selling those legendarys for double the profit, which guarantees that you will get the weapon instead of just gambling for them, which will give less excuses for people to whine about. Just think about it.

Other than the HVR and the Yukon (which is more a bug fix), this patch is mainly about buffing weapons.
Thank you. Wasn't about to read that 1000 word sentence. Edited by BL0SS0M
Dumb

I read this but it reminds me of someone who inhaled a pot of strong coffee so  unfortunately I can not comprehend it. *shrugs*

i stopped reading when you said you're against nerfing the hvr and yukon. the ogre needs less change than either of those two and it still needs adjustment as well. even if you're not a good player, which it sounds like thats your position, the sheer amount of people that agree they need changes should be convincing enough that something isn't right with them even if you cant see it.
however i do agree with needing to buff things that arent used. there's plenty of guns that are neglected because they're simply not up to par with other weapons that play similarly. there's also something to be said for guns that have a unique position and are also just not up to par.
much like the dow thumper or UL-9 launchers are heavily considered underpowered, the yukon and hvr are considered overpowered.
i wish we could also discuss putting a timer on percussion grenades, discouraging pig percing, perc switching, all that junk with a simple in-air timer that detirmines if the grenade acts like a brick, or a 65 damage frag (adding damage would be acceptable now that you cant chuck it at your feet)

you thought wrong
( sry, i can t read dat )

Holy+wall+of+text+_ee70e239d9d6d6d989a4d
i thought the weapon bawance wike you said in the video was going to be vewy minyow changes if anything nyow i feew wike the best choice wouwd be to stop the nyewfs in genyewaw and to stop this nyew weapon bawance because i feew wike it wiww fuwthew make apb wose pwayews evewyonye is so used to quick scoping ow whatevew you caww it and many peopwe out thewe cash out on a wot of monyey on the yukon because of the way it pewfowms i knyow this game is vewy fast paced but that's what makes apb vewy nyice and vewy diffewent and divewse compawed to othew games a wot of games out thewe have vewy wepetitive weapon bawances but what i wiked about apb the most is the weapons on hewe wewe vewy diffewent fwom onye anyothew which makes it divewse i don't wike the impwuvd wifwing nyewf and i am suwe a wot of peopwe out thewe don't wike it eithew awso i can speak fow the peopwe who don't wike the yukon nyewf and the nhvw nyewf im going to be vewy weawistic about this if this weapon bawance does come a wot of fast paced pwayews wike me wiww just weave apb i wike the weapon system the way it is nyow if anything the wegistwy system and the sewvews just nyeed a fix since when did peopwe become so bad that they want this game to be swow paced and the weapons to be nyewfed if i wanted such a weak weapon bawance i wouwd just go back on gta v honyestwy and peopwe most of the time just stick awound hewe because of sociaw distwict due to customization my wast pwoposaw is to keep the cuwwent weapons the same and bwing out nyew weapons that you want to impwement the nyewfs on to because in aww honyesty i wouwd nyot be suwpwised if i stiww see a majowity of peopwe using the owd weapons compawed to the nyew onyes i just don't see why as individuaws we can't weawn to coexist and copway with and against each othew than that the weason im typing aww of this is because im twying to save my ogwe and i weawnyed how to go up against quick switchews with snyipews and yukons and i stiww won a wot of times why can't evewyonye do the same instead why nyot just buff othew weapons that awen't mainwy used as much instead of just adding downgwades to cuwwent weapons and mods that awe being used and that awe actuawwy good. and just because this post get's a wot of diswikes doesn't mean that of aww i just mentionyed wont happen because it wiww pwobabwy happen nyot evewyonye gets on the fowums and when they find out what happended to theiw bewuvd weapons it's just going to end up being a dispute these changes awe too much if peopwe whinye so much about nyot getting access to a jokew weapon ow if they feew that it's so uvwpowewing why can't you wittwe owbit just take off the jokew boxes concept and stawt sewwing those wegendawys fow doubwe the pwofit which guawantees that you wiww get the weapon instead of just gambwing fow them which wiww give wess excuses fow peopwe to whinye about just think about it.
Edited by Tobii

TLDR is, op cries about HVRs and Yukons not being buffed or something.
Previously cried about UL3 needing buff.

Probably. not too 100% on this.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Keshi said:

Its like reading a compressed javascript file