23 minutes ago, IAmDisappointSon said:
I hope they make a Bishada. The only model Bishada we have is the GX8800. I refuse to call it the "rapier" since 1: That's what G1 renamed it to, and 2: They didn't even change the badge on the car. It still says GX8800.

Bishada seems to be known for making Porsche/Toyota looking cars. Maybe we could get a Toyota Corolla lmao
Trueno Sprinter please for pop-up headlights!
ae86-045.jpg
  • Like 3

Just now, killerskull said:

HEy guys,

how about,

horses!?!?!!! Strap that gattling gun on the side of that baby.

yeah, make that the beginner vehicle instead.

Meanwhile on japanese site c51e.jpg

• Like 4

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:39 PM, Queen of Love said:

this.
80's absolutely.
1977Diplomat.jpg
strong as Fresno, fast as vegas. 
4sit and 3 slot space 

(is p2w? yesss ! 😄 )

wwagkmychakvt9ucgyj2.jpg
One of these will do.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MMDDD said:
wwagkmychakvt9ucgyj2.jpg
One of these will do.

c3nYQSv.jpg

already exists, dunno if it's actually in the game files still or they have some kind of backup of unsused content, but RTW did this one pre-release.

also, I'd rather have already existing vehicles to have upgraded versions (like the han veo and han coywolf) with some nice bodykits... new cars are nice and all but we already have existing content we could expand... (gimme a montane tuner version, or a sentinel that's tanky and gets a bulkier bodykit)

like these for example.
8452.jpg  <- this is my absolute favourite, I wish we could have that Q_Q
ad5373c6d04193df3e76a39d438740cc.jpg

dsc_3061.jpg
  Edited by Snubnose

all these super sports cars are nice IRL, but I don't think such exotic beasts fit the world of APB... IMHO, the growl is borderline immersive (still ok though)... I'm fine with tuners (like a skyline for example) and armored cars.. even old-timer back to the '60 and '70 are ok...

Edited by Snubnose

1 hour ago, Snubnose said:

all these super sports cars are nice IRL, but I don't think such exotic beasts fit the world of APB... IMHO, the growl is borderline immersive (still ok though)... I'm fine with tuners (like a skyline for example) and armored cars.. even old-timer back to the '60 and '70 are ok...

we basically have a porsche bodykit rapier

2 minutes ago, Fennel said:

we basically have a porsche bodykit rapier
sports cars are fine, I'm talking about these spaceship like super cars, like "Lamborghini Countach / Diablo" and others...

I think there's quite a noticable difference between this:
porsche-model.png

and these:

mcoibda2mhlg3bo1lo7p.png
Neues-Foto-vom-Bugatti-Chiron-1200x800-6
gemballa-mig-u1-ferrari-enzo-0002.jpg?it

I really don't think these exotic / extreme cars fit APB really well...
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snubnose said:
sports cars are fine, I'm talking about these spaceship like super cars, like "Lamborghini Countach / Diablo" and others...

I think there's quite a noticable difference between this:
porsche-model.png

and these:

mcoibda2mhlg3bo1lo7p.png
Neues-Foto-vom-Bugatti-Chiron-1200x800-6
gemballa-mig-u1-ferrari-enzo-0002.jpg?it

I really don't think these exotic / extreme cars fit APB really well...
that Porsche is a Super Car, the Countach is no different, nor is the Enzo, however im sure the buguatti is a hyper car, sports car would be cheaper cars that tend to be cars like corvettes, vipers, while they can compete against supercars, they still arent supercars because theyre built with lower quality parts.

Doesnt matter, 4x4 will grief it, overrun it, destroy it... Honestly i would love to see Nulander, espacio Health nerfed and make 4x4 destroyable with 1 osmaw shot

I want a new nulander SUV. Something simillar to a chevy tahoe.

My suggestion, as with others would be a station wagon, maybe a hybrid between an M5 touring, rs6 avant and wrx wagon

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fennel said:
that Porsche is a Super Car, the Countach is no different, nor is the Enzo, however im sure the buguatti is a hyper car, sports car would be cheaper cars that tend to be cars like corvettes, vipers, while they can compete against supercars, they still arent supercars because theyre built with lower quality parts.
tumblr_inline_mgtttkMdQa1qfe5t2.png
(it's not about the definition of cars, it's about the appearance) Edited by Snubnose

tumblr_inline_mgtttkMdQa1qfe5t2.png
(it's not about the definition of cars, it's about the appearance)
and my point is that that porsche is a supercar and its going to be expensive as any other supercar, i dont get why the appearance is an issue if it comes to "immersion" if that supercar is immersive enough for you, why would any other be unreasonable? i dont get this "it looks very expensive" yet the thing you find acceptable is still just as expensive Edited by Fennel

With the name "Mirage" it sounds like it would either be something deserty like a  Humvee or some sort of luxury sedan.  Of the two I'd like the Humvee :3 

18 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

With the name "Mirage" it sounds like it would either be something deserty like a  Humvee or some sort of luxury sedan.  Of the two I'd like the Humvee :3 

Oh great, a wide patootie vehicle with brainless AI. What could go wrong?

Could this have the speed between the pioneer and bishada and health between them as well? That sounds very plausible actually. 

12 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Could this have the speed between the pioneer and bishada and health between them as well? That sounds very plausible actually. 
Kurai fits your description,  no?

32 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Brainless AI?  Players would be driving this not npcs.

20 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:
53 minutes ago, killerskull said:

inb4 they make a tesla

55 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:
1 hour ago, killerskull said:

i know. I'm not sure how much APB you've played but AI drive into you all the time. Oops, ai made a left turn even though you have the right. Right turn, stop, so on and so forth. Because of this, collisions happen often. Which is why a wide vehicle will hit the sides of other turning vehicles more. This is also the reason I've requested to get rid of reverse lag, I know it's to balance vehicles but it's infuriating when you are chasing or need to get to obj asap. Balancing should be done but in a creative non annoying way. 

N66, kurai sucks ATM but it's not as wide as the enf tank. Unless you are talking about its specs. If they add weight and make it less jumpy, maybe more people will use it. It is a good looking vehicle. 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:55 AM, Snubnose said:
c3nYQSv.jpg

already exists, dunno if it's actually in the game files still or they have some kind of backup of unsused content, but RTW did this one pre-release.

also, I'd rather have already existing vehicles to have upgraded versions (like the han veo and han coywolf) with some nice bodykits... new cars are nice and all but we already have existing content we could expand... (gimme a montane tuner version, or a sentinel that's tanky and gets a bulkier bodykit)

like these for example.
8452.jpg  <- this is my absolute favourite, I wish we could have that Q_Q
ad5373c6d04193df3e76a39d438740cc.jpg

dsc_3061.jpg

Then why don't we have this Classic Taxi in the game ? Could be named Dolton Broadwing Classic.

23 hours ago, killerskull said:
i know. I'm not sure how much APB you've played but AI drive into you all the time. Oops, ai made a left turn even though you have the right. Right turn, stop, so on and so forth. Because of this, collisions happen often. Which is why a wide vehicle will hit the sides of other turning vehicles more. This is also the reason I've requested to get rid of reverse lag, I know it's to balance vehicles but it's infuriating when you are chasing or need to get to obj asap. Balancing should be done but in a creative non annoying way. 
Oh okay, that makes a lot more sense.  A Hummer wouldn't need to be massive, I'd say probably just slightly wider, and a little shorter than a Pioneer.  If it is something like that It's gotta be based on an H1 though, none of that tiny H3 shit.  It could probably have the torque and ramming power of the Pioneer too, which would make npcs turning into you not that big of a deal.

10997551_100e63.jpg