14 hours ago, Killerela said:

I wish they would get rid of the out of bounds, unless your on a mission, then people could get back to having fun trying to get on top of buildings, launching a vegas off another vegas etc. Then the Rally fighter would be MINT!!!

@MattScott plz
35 minutes ago, QtePi said:
1abd1755188f7e0a056bbe66e44ed9ed.jpg

'':^)''
+1 for batmobile
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
2 hours ago, Fennel said:
we already got this car before it was even released in real life, its called the Cisco
the cisco is nowhere near as ugly as that thing
it is when you modify it like that thing

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
2 hours ago, Fennel said:
we already got this car before it was even released in real life, its called the Cisco
the cisco is nowhere near as ugly as that thing
did you just called an FRS ugly? 😢 Edited by Keshi

1 minute ago, Keshi said:
did you just called an FRS ugly? 😢
yes
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Seadee said:

as in every thread about the "Mirage" ...xfrheader.jpg

How can something so beautiful exist on this world?

this.
80's absolutely.
1977Diplomat.jpg
strong as Fresno, fast as vegas. 
4sit and 3 slot space 

(is p2w? yesss ! 😄 )

16 minutes ago, JUS7AGAME said:
vwq4tIO.jpgzhCkqis.jpg1_apbtruck_front1.jpg?token=jwyGajK9cMdG3_apbtruck_rear.jpg?token=oqANHX0jkKW3Xf4_vehicleprototype_basemesh.jpg?token=oq5_vehicleprototype_kit2.jpg?token=oqANHX6_vehicleprototypekit3.jpg?token=oqANHX0

SOURCE: 

http://www.arronsimpsonart.com/artwork/3d-artwork/

http://www.arronsimpsonart.com/

Might wanna look into this website , guy used to work for APB before i believe? Got some old apb video trailers aswell. Worth a look 🙂   @MattScott 
Dear mother of God those are beautifull.... i do know there are tons of hidden items in this game, specially guns...but never seen this before... thanks for this

latest?cb=20170531165727
10 hours ago, Keshi said:

It's 1 of those modern cars i wanted to own. The one i could of got was a 2013 frs for 7k dollars but it had some minor repairs(and need a new rear bumper), and i always...wanted to drift an r33. So i went with the skyline :')

7k dollars for a toyota gt wow, where u get that car?
8 hours ago, Fennel said:

this is cisco : P
it's the closest thing to cisco

N4aq60d.jpg Edited by INSECURITY

1 minute ago, INSECURITY said:
10 hours ago, Keshi said:

It's 1 of those modern cars i wanted to own. The one i could of got was a 2013 frs for 7k dollars but it had some minor repairs(and need a new rear bumper), and i always...wanted to drift an r33. So i went with the skyline :')

7k dollars for a toyota gt wow, where u get that car?
Curacao
And it was for 2500dollars with light damage.
2500 to ship it here + clearance
around 1k for new rear bumper and passenger tail light
300dollars to legalize/insurance and all that
and an extra 1k for a spray paint... so ye 7k xD
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, INSECURITY said:
7k dollars for a toyota gt wow, where u get that car? this is cisco : P

N4aq60d.jpg
The Cisco still looks a lot like the 86/BRZ/FRS especially from the rear, and since everyone loves modding those, its body kits just make an even close resemblance. Like the Vegas that can look like a buck, or a charger, or a camaro, or a mustang, etc.

2 minutes ago, Fennel said:

The Cisco still looks a lot like the 86/BRZ/FRS especially from the rear, and since everyone loves modding those, its body kits just make an even close resemblance. Like the Vegas that can look like a buck, or a charger, or a camaro, or a mustang, etc.

I think you have a special way of seeing things. :classic_smile:
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fennel said:
8 minutes ago, INSECURITY said:
7k dollars for a toyota gt wow, where u get that car? this is cisco : P

N4aq60d.jpg
Even if i do agree, the FRS didnt exist when the cisco was made.. we gotta dig a bit deeper 🤔

what about the 2003/2004 austin martin?

4 minutes ago, Fennel said:
cisco has the front of the bmw z4 and the rear of an aston martin vantage imo

4 minutes ago, INSECURITY said:
I think you have a special way of seeing things. :classic_smile:
I think its just common sense when you look at the cisco and brz, obviously theres less of a resemblance when you use a bmw instead of the cisco.
3 minutes ago, Keshi said:
Even if i do agree, the FRS didnt exist when the cisco was made.. we gotta dig a bit deeper 🤔
Im aware, but if we were to make another car based of the gt86, i think it would look too similar to the cisco. Whats the point of that?

1 minute ago, Fennel said:

i think it would look too similar to the cisco. Whats the point of that?

What car do you propose?

3 minutes ago, INSECURITY said:
4 minutes ago, Fennel said:

i think it would look too similar to the cisco. Whats the point of that?

What car do you propose?
I have thoughts of the current dodge charger SRT or Scatpack, but i think that can just be accomplished with the Morai's body since the Morai is based of the 300 which happens to use the same body the charger uses. That said, there's no car i want that badly, but I was thinking maybe a Lexus IS 300 from the early 2000s, or maybe a 80s Camaro IROC, a Ferrari F40 would also be nice but i feel like it would be made of cardboard like the Growl is, a Shelby Cobra would also be very nice to see, maybe a Miata, one with pop up headlights, Heck throw in an RX-7, throw in the RX-8, theres lots of cars that look different enough without making it look too similar to the other.
  • Like 1

How about this for a theory, they're gonna add new contacts or make an event with that same contact to achieve the car.

3 minutes ago, Keijinnn said:

How about this for a theory, they're gonna add new contacts or make an event with that same contact to achieve the car.

thats even better

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Im hoping for something like the Rally Fighter
TkpmU25.jpg
l72EvbD.jpg

or maybe the Sand Racer
dg7NHgh.jpg
1rObwHs.jpg

That body on a 4x4 vegas frame would be just fine for me. 

I feel like we need a better customization interface, similar to the Forza games, but not as in-depth.
Most of what we have now is just aesthetic.

Edited by TrinityFSB

On 8/7/2018 at 3:13 PM, Keshi said:

So LO will be releasing a new vehicle soon. Anyone have any idea's on which type they are bringing to the game, or suggestions? Lets discuss

I hope they make a Bishada. The only model Bishada we have is the GX8800. I refuse to call it the "rapier" since 1: That's what G1 renamed it to, and 2: They didn't even change the badge on the car. It still says GX8800.

Bishada seems to be known for making Porsche/Toyota looking cars. Maybe we could get a Toyota Corolla lmao

On 8/7/2018 at 11:01 PM, CookiePuss said:
1rObwHs.jpg
i could see this being the 4x4 version of the bishada tbh lol