4 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

I'm hoping for an armored car of sorts.  Something similar to the $$ trucks that we see in game. 

it would be pretty dope to get customizable ownable security trucks

fix the god damn steering first tho
  • Like 1

I wish they would get rid of the out of bounds, unless your on a mission, then people could get back to having fun trying to get on top of buildings, launching a vegas off another vegas etc. Then the Rally fighter would be MINT!!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Keshi said:
I'm from curacao
We are allowed to import RHD vehicles here but they became so much that it was too late for the government to stop the cars from driving legally on the road xD

It's almost done tho, just need to change a couple of things and give it a spray and it will be ready to drift the streets. Currently on 394WHP37658242_225038331532674_514958396448204
Thats a beaut ; you running E85 on that? Bring it to Oregon and see if you can beat my 2009 sti with a Blouch 2.5xtr dominator tuned at 450 whp at a 1/4

10 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
it would be pretty dope to get customizable ownable security trucks

fix the god damn steering first tho
But it is meant to pull to the left by design.
8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Im hoping for something like the Rally Fighter

or maybe the Sand Racer

I think I'd prefer a trophy truck over those, even if they all are pretty out of place for San Paro urban combat.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM7mnDBeiHi_7vvaMS6p_
Bring in this beast LX Holden Torana SS 

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

i hope we get 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe

2ee2788aa388ede47f2e311742dbd5c4.jpg

that appeared in Mad Max movie ... the Interceptor

3fe2b218ba5072c4c301206eedae6a67.jpg

or more different looks like chevy nova 1969

96772_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

Edited by Dicelz
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Davess said:
12 hours ago, Keshi said:
I'm from curacao
We are allowed to import RHD vehicles here but they became so much that it was too late for the government to stop the cars from driving legally on the road xD

It's almost done tho, just need to change a couple of things and give it a spray and it will be ready to drift the streets. Currently on 394WHP37658242_225038331532674_514958396448204
Thats a beaut ; you running E85 on that? Bring it to Oregon and see if you can beat my 2009 sti with a Blouch 2.5xtr dominator tuned at 450 whp at a 1/4
well... i am currently at 394whp. It runs now but i got some minor stuffs to change and should be ready to hit the road end august.
Basically i tuned it for drifting so you ... WILL smoke my patootie after 4seconds launch xD
1 hour ago, INSECURITY said:
car_photo_585826.jpg?itok=LK1Dhdwl

toyota gt  ?
Idk...ever since i denied buying a scion frs(toyota 86) for a skyline r33 40anniversary.. i've been seeing these cars every...single day like i made a bad decision or something 😢

57 minutes ago, Kempington said:

Rolls Royce Phantom or no deal.

*Opens vehicle shop*
*finds rollsroyce*
*see 5m for 1*
*leaves the vehicle shop*
39 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM7mnDBeiHi_7vvaMS6p_
Bring in this beast LX Holden Torana SS 

not a bad idea tbh... having some variants of the bodykits as well would be cool 
25 minutes ago, Dicelz said:

i hope we get 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe

2ee2788aa388ede47f2e311742dbd5c4.jpg

that appeared in Mad Max movie ... the Interceptor

3fe2b218ba5072c4c301206eedae6a67.jpg

or more different looks like chevy nova 1969

96772_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

Would be nice to have a v8 vehicle in the game tho... or a car like this where u can either put an LS engine, v6, v8? would be cool 🤔
  • Like 1

We already know it'll be the Mirage that G1 had announced at the same time as the Growl, I hope it's not a sports/muscle car though.

How about another drift car to rival the vegas 4x4?
 hqdefault.jpg
Toyota AE86 Levin Coupe?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Idk...ever since i denied buying a scion frs(toyota 86) for a skyline r33 40anniversary.. i've been seeing these cars every...single day like i made a bad decision or something 😢

well, It's my fav car, I hope have it someday

Rumors say it's a 4 door vehicle. We do need a useful four door vehicle that isn't pioneer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Rumors say it's a 4 door vehicle. We do need a useful four door vehicle that isn't pioneer.

16 minutes ago, Seadee said:

as in every thread about the "Mirage" ...xfrheader.jpg

Oh god yes, both of these.
  • Like 1

Could we get some dogsleds for xmas time?

1 hour ago, Grizmo said:

How about another drift car to rival the vegas 4x4?
 hqdefault.jpg
Toyota AE86 Levin Coupe?

the classic ae86, or the toyota SR  🤔
55 minutes ago, INSECURITY said:
1 hour ago, Keshi said:

well, It's my fav car, I hope have it someday
It's 1 of those modern cars i wanted to own. The one i could of got was a 2013 frs for 7k dollars but it had some minor repairs(and need a new rear bumper), and i always...wanted to drift an r33. So i went with the skyline :')
40 minutes ago, GhosT said:

we do have some other 4door vehicle...just that the pioneer and espacio is very VERY OP
55 minutes ago, Seadee said:

as in every thread about the "Mirage" ...xfrheader.jpg

hm...

I remember in an RTW trailer they had a skyline. Im not sure it was ingame trailer tho.

People saying Mirage, maybe, I dunno. If g1 was making it with Growl then this makes the most sense since the new devs can continue from there.

This thread turned into a, "your dream car you want in this game" thread.

I welcome any vehicle that looks good, that has its own unique sound and is not useless like majority of the vehicles. 
--------------------
We are so focused on weapon balance when we should also be just as focused on vehicle balance. 

5 hours ago, INSECURITY said:
car_photo_585826.jpg?itok=LK1Dhdwl

toyota gt  ?
we already got this car before it was even released in real life, its called the Cisco

Just now, Fennel said:
we already got this car before it was even released in real life, its called the Cisco
the cisco is nowhere near as ugly as that thing