counterfate

Character Name Change

16 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
2 hours ago, Poperon said:

While i think there's too much crying going on, seeing that they are looking out to solve 2 problems at once, i still think 1200 for a name change might be a bit too much.

1000 APB$ would do its justice.

i don’t think making it free is a solution
1k apb dollars is cheap...1 mission with premium and u can change your name more than 3times already lol...
maybe 100k ingame is fine, or 5 dollars(500g1c) for namechange sounds fine to me Edited by Keshi

It's fine where it is. Should probably be even more expensive.

Or not a thing at all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

The price is purely there to put up a barrier for players to abuse other players and then quickly change their name.
We are already eliminating the monetization around the ignore/friends list extender in the next patch.

Thanks,
Matt

imo, 1000 g1cs is the ideal price. it's cool that you guys try to prevent some kind of abuse, but keep in mind a lot of people want to change their names for non toxic reasons Edited by gogol
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
3 hours ago, Poperon said:

While i think there's too much crying going on, seeing that they are looking out to solve 2 problems at once, i still think 1200 for a name change might be a bit too much.

1000 APB$ would do its justice.

i don’t think making it free is a solution
46 minutes ago, Keshi said:
1k apb dollars is cheap...1 mission with premium and u can change your name more than 3times already lol...
maybe 100k ingame is fine, or 5 dollars(500g1c) for namechange sounds fine to me

Pardon my retardness guys, i just realized that i thought about G1C and wrote APB$ there.

I meant G1C there, fixed it!!

1 hour ago, Poperon said:

Pardon my retardness guys, i just realized that i thought about G1C and wrote APB$ there.

I meant G1C there, fixed it!!
now are we talking 1000 g1c with or without premium 🤔

Name changes are not that expensive.
Ive bought 43 of them.
1000g1c is reasonable tho