Percocet

farewell jump snipe

FAREWELL hvr thanks for the 130k cheese kills u will be remembered after nerf
19fedeca42ada25b978dc6aa2386dc9c.png
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bai, jump snipe never bothered me, u will be missed, u and your joy u brought to me, we had a good time 😢

i mean u can still do it after the nerf, you just got to be lucky that your shot hits

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

i mean u can still do it after the nerf, you just got to be lucky that your shot hits

Damage will be linked to your accuracy though so it won't deal full damage when doing that.

1 minute ago, Szambi said:
4 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Damage will be linked to your accuracy though so it won't deal full damage when doing that.
that i know...before you  had to hit atleast 1 fbw/colby45 shot to quickswitch... now you are somewhat forced to hit someone minimum 3times before switching, and being lucky that it actually hits
EDIT: Or you can use the rfp fang that does tons of damage with 1 burst, quickswitch PrayForHit bam Edited by Keshi

wat do u mean lucky my jump snipes always hit u gotta feel the hvr, be one with the jump

Edited by Percocet

4 minutes ago, Percocet said:

wat do u mean lucky

Setting up your triggerbot properly :Kappa:
  • Like 2

a moment of silence please

Come back to this post in a few years when they have slowly creeped different minor mechanics in the game to the point where it eventually changes movement mechanics such as this so I can tell you I told you so.

I would love for the HVR to get nerfed in to the ground, but this is not the way to do it.

• Like 1

we survived the scout jump shot nerf perc, the hvr jump shot nerf will be a piece of cake

5 hours ago, Percocet said:

lol... sick af

4 hours ago, Szambi said:
4 hours ago, Keshi said:

maybe it'll seem more 'valuable' as a kill. 

'damn you just got jump sniped by an hvr that was damage nerfed cqc, that's like the equivalent of getting hit by a prius'

9 hours ago, Percocet said:
19fedeca42ada25b978dc6aa2386dc9c.png
Won't lie that was a nice shot on Doodle. 😛

3 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:

I reached Sniper 16 the more realistic way, all praise the mighty DMR-AV! 😛 

Now this is a real accomplishment!
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I would love for the HVR to get nerfed in to the ground, but this is not the way to do it.

its a good start though

Just now, Ebola-Chan said:
15 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

its a good start though
Except for the part where it does not actually fix the issue with the HVR and is step one on what could be considered a slippery slope of changes in the wrong direction for gameplay that can add up over time.

18 hours ago, Percocet said:
-snip
You will never compare to Birry Mays.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Except for the part where it does not actually fix the issue with the HVR and is step one on what could be considered a slippery slope of changes in the wrong direction for gameplay that can add up over time.

I agree with this.

Literally, set the bloom as high as it can possibly go when outside of marksman.  Fixes like all the "problems."  I, for one, never thought the HVR needed a nerf besides its quickswitching reliability.  Accuracy when non-scoped is absolutely unneeded for the weapon to fullfil its role.

I am not a fan of any damage ramp up style mechanics.  Falloff is bad enough.

18 hours ago, mynd said:

Ever since Battleye your sniping skills really went downhill anyway.  Try the PMG, seems to be a favorite for many post-BE.

/shots fired 🙂

holy shit LOL
flame