• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
How to make a area that when clicked can be dragged? I tried to draw black rectangle with no opacity but dont work

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

How to make a area that when clicked can be dragged? I tried to draw black rectangle with no opacity but dont work

If you use no alpha map transparency, you will be able to drag the window, If on the other hand you use alpha map transparency to kill the background, you’ll keep the directions but lose any dragability.

So if we follow that logic then it box/area should already be draggable, and it would just take defining an area with a button or Connect it to a small alpha map tranparency section, which should allow you to drag it around.

Not my area of expertise, but i believe what i have said pertains to it.....I might get to do this one day xD

EDIT: Also The duct-tape solution may work here so......the idea here is to use a small non-transparent area for dragging purposes only and leave the rest transparent. You will also need to put non-transparent areas behind buttons or they will be inactive if you use any.

Edited by Thrillchase, 02 July 2013 - 05:26 AM.

Posted Image

Fallen Earth Tools Website
Proud Member of [The Hazmat Team]
Proud Creator of [The Fallen Earth Tool]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users