Sign in to follow this  
Chargrill_Charlie

Don't leave us in the dark like mushrooms

We have heard nothing tangible since Matt Scott's update on the 15 June 2018.  Almost two months later it seems that Fallen Earth has been forgotten.

Come on guys keep us informed! If you engage your player base you will show that Fallen Earth is not the lost cause that everyone is beginning to think it is.
Let us know where you are with fixing things, even if you haven't made the headway you expected to do. Some news is better than no news and at least it show you haven't forgotten us.

Also what happened to the GMs? They were online most days but now are very noticeable by their absence, especially since the lag problem has seemed to get worse.
Don't make the same mistake as G1 and alienate your player-base. We would like to have faith in you but at the moment FE players are feeling a little left out of the loop.

• Like 2

Hopefully we get a response soon about the lag, subscribers rewards, stack splitting and development.

Edited by StubbyClaps
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Wildcat Strike said:

Matt does have a post in the state of the game from august I believe

"Hi all,

I've been working on an update for the Fallen Earth community.
The server code is frustrating. We're currently hunting down an issue that is causing all the lag.
I'll look into daily reboots for the time being.
Thanks,
Matt"

Not quite what we are looking for

Yes I saw that. But when you look at the constant feedback that they receive on the APB forum it makes us look like the hidden ugly sibling. Also, strangely enough, the day after my original post we suddenly see a GM online. Maybe a placebo?

Edited by Davandro

And moved out of EU 'prime' time. But into somebody elses prime time.

so since this thread seems somewhat alive, is fallen earth worth getting into at this current state and time, since LO gave me hope it might become a real game some day.

Sign in to follow this