Sign in to follow this  
grvdient

If this player does not cheat - I'll eat my socks

Hey. First I want to thank Little Orbit for the appearance of BattlEye. It's been two months now, and during this time I managed to find only two cheaters.
One of the cheaters I met was a player with the nickname "KewL" on the Citadel server.
The other day, this guy did 90 murders in Asulym, so I'm asking for a manual check of this player.
BOL5gTDcYHw.jpg
I understand that the Little Orbit policy does not allow the "toxicity" of the community, but what can be the best indicator of your transparency vis-à-vis the community than a public reaction to the complaints of the players? I decided to write to the forum, as the tech support answers for a very long time.
I have been playing since 2011 and I can consider myself an experienced player. Behind me, a dozen characters of 255 rank, and I know how to distinguish experienced players from cheaters. Please, react to this complaint contrary to your principles. Thank you.

p.s. sry for my bad english 😞 @MattScott Please.
  • Like 2

And what if he really just is that good. You gonna eat both your socks on stream for us?

something something no name and shame

Sure, the support tickets are slow but they will look at it if you make a ticket.

Edited by SilverCrow

Hello @grvdient,

As rules state, we do not allow bringing up issues like these on our forums. You are free to discuss an issue in general, but for any further assistance and bringing attention to certain names along with evidence, please report it to our support by creating a ticket instead. I will be locking this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Ritual