22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
22 hours ago, neophobia said:
how is it? the server has to handle more than 200 level ups for a player, sending out all the unlocks etc.
ofc it's gonna cause stress on the server so it is reasonable to not do it for everyone (at the same time atleast)
it's not even a "real" reward, this is the testserver
why would you complain about people testing if you are doing such a good deed yourself by doing the same? sure, they might not do it as intense as you xd

lmao

(for the record, i didn't get boosted. i wasn't even there. i didn't even test anything. sorry i guess.
but if i did, i wouldn't think it'd entitle me to anything though.)
"testing" isnt running around spamming volcano with yer buds doing missions as usual
"rewards" arent imaginery levels on a test server

chill with ur entitlement son

2 hours ago, Yood said:

I do not understand this community .

you were given access to the beta server, you were given almost all the weapons, you were given modifications that do not have a binding to the level .now you want to get and levels ???

you're sick .

Yeah, I know. . . imagine me wanting to be max rank so I can buy gear to properly test and help LO? What a sick silly person I am.

If I wanted to have fun I'd be playing on live, OTW is just for testing shit and helping out LO.

Rank up me to R255 
Names: Vasco14PT & ItsVasco14PT

Thanks

5 hours ago, Yood said:

modifications that do not have a binding to the level

only just got added... Get over yourself.

Hi everyone, people up until (including) page 4 should see that their characters have been ranked up.
If you have received maxed roles as well, please keep it mind that it may take some time for all of them to apply.
Check your roles tab and if the numbers look weird, simply wait in the district as the roles progress. You should see notifications pop up regularly.

I'll try to see if I can pass on the list of people who requested boosts after page 4, I'll do my best but no promises!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Flight said:

Hi everyone, people up until (including) page 4 should see that their characters have been ranked up.
If you have received maxed roles as well, please keep it mind that it may take some time for all of them to apply.
Check your roles tab and if the numbers look weird, simply wait in the district as the roles progress. You should see notifications pop up regularly.

I'll try to see if I can pass on the list of people who requested boosts after page 4, I'll do my best but no promises!

love u thanks

On 8/7/2018 at 1:00 AM, CookiePuss said:
Wouldnt we all.

Unfortunately, rumor has it that only a select number of chosen players will be given this opportunity.

I guess we must have missed the announcement where we were all invited to apply for this priviledge.  

That's dumb.
It's a test server after all, so people should be given all the things they need in order to test stuff.

My character is " Dev"

Would like to be able to purchase clotting agent and need a better rank for it

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

That's dumb.
It's a test server after all, so people should be given all the things they need in order to test stuff.
100% on this

Need max roles on SW1FT00 and SW1FT01, thanks!

Max rank for Air would be nice

thanks

can i get max rank on this character ( Unqui3t )

please boost my characters to r255 'Sheatter' and 'Cheatter' and thanks i appreciate it . if that is not possible at atleast boost 'Sheatter' thank you <3 :D

Please give my character max rank on OTW. My Character's name is Kaitlyn

Edited by iKaitlyn

23 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Yeah, I know. . . imagine me wanting to be max rank so I can buy gear to properly test and help LO? What a sick silly person I am.

If I wanted to have fun I'd be playing on live, OTW is just for testing shit and helping out LO.
what will be different your screenshot to the server OWT and the real servers  ?( money , weapons , Joker card ) .

DELIRIUM.  Edited by Yood

18 hours ago, GhosT said:

That's dumb.
Hello, gibe admin toolz pls kkthxbye