I would like Rank 255 on "ChandIerr"  thats an "i" btw not an "l"

Edited by Popyconman

Can I get ummm... MAX RANK characters please?

Szambi
TotallyNotSzambi

Thanks in advance 🙂

40 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I assumed Cookie was messing with us and joking.

If anyone wants max rank on OTW just post here, and I'll have the team review it tomorrow.
We appreciate everyone's help and feedback.

I would like to join OTW,  but unfortunately, i cant even install it, because keeps saying, i gotta install virtual studio 2012 c++ runtime, been stuck there for the past 3 days and i asked for help, but noone really responsed besides suggestions, which i already did beforehand, can any of you guys may take a look into it to help me out?

thx in advance

33 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:
I would like to join OTW,  but unfortunately, i cant even install it, because keeps saying, i gotta install virtual studio 2012 c++ runtime, been stuck there for the past 3 days and i asked for help, but noone really responsed besides suggestions, which i already did beforehand, can any of you guys may take a look into it to help me out?

thx in advance
When does it show that error?... I posted a guide on the OTW forum showing how you can just copy the live version.. And you don't have to install anything. Edited by Tobii
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:

thx in advance
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
Give this a shot.

Edit: Though, Tobii should be correct in saying that. This is quite weird. Edited by Flight
  • Thanks 1

Yes please max rank on Caisey.
And can you guys remove the RU test server character? Since I can't.
I can't create a second char now.

14 minutes ago, Flight said:

The follow might be of relevance to people who are in this for testing purposes.

"I've also added a set of weapon mods with no rating requirement that will be sent to players on OTW. This is one each of the rank 1 and 2 mods that would unlock through the roles, plus a few each of the rank 3 mods."

As Matt stated above, post your OTW character names on this thread and the team will grant them a max rank boost.

Good stuff - should've been like this from the start

I guess it's one of those things that's a result of not having much experience with the game - this is LO's first OTW test and I reckon the issues with rank locked items didn't cross their minds

58 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I assumed Cookie was messing with us and joking.

If anyone wants max rank on OTW just post here, and I'll have the team review it tomorrow.
We appreciate everyone's help and feedback.

Youre the real MVP Matt and LO

16 minutes ago, Tobii said:
26 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:

thx in advance
When does show that error?... I posted a guide on the OTW forum showing how you can just copy the live version.. And you don't have to install anything.
The error shows up after that agreement side, where i have to accept the therms of service, believe its the second step into installing the client. Also mind to to link your guide plz?

17 minutes ago, Flight said:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
Give this a shot.

Edit: Though, Tobii should be correct in saying that. This is quite weird.
Thank you, will take alook into it after work.

both of you thanks, appreciate your help :) will let u guys know, if i could fix it after work

1 minute ago, SandyBitch said:

Also mind to to link your guide plz?

There you go.
  • Thanks 1

I would appreciate my otw account being upgraded, I may or may not be coming back.

PuffDragon is my otw name I believe or KKPuffdragon.

I'd be thankful for that rank boost on OTW too.
Character names are martinz and izzy .

On a related sidenote, I think it's an oversight that the test server doesn't already give out weapon mods and other related things to players, since said mods have a direct effect on how the weapons perform. Still, it's great to see LO solve that issue. You guys rock :]

I would like to have R255 and max roles on my characters Zan and Zaan

Edited by AmyKent

Hello. Please make ZombieBiscuit 255 on OTW so I can feel good about myself and sleep soundly at night.

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Apparently the internal system for advancing rank to 255 is pretty intense on the servers, and we didn't want to skew the results. Also there wasn't time to upgrade everyone, but we appreciated the help, so at my direction Lixil took names so we could upgrade those accounts after the test was complete. I'll check with her tomorrow to see where we are in that process.

Thanks,
Matt

If I remember back during the SPCT days leveling contacts was insanely fast, so if you could adjust the standing requirements for contacts that would solve the issue without putting load on the server.

Also I'd like to have my two characters "Frosi" and "FrosiOTW" maxed. Edited by Frosi

I would very much like to have my character set to 255.
Char name: Dante

Side question is there a way to obtain weapon mods on OTW without having to lvl up roles? Perhaps a GM puting x amount of them on MP?

I would like to have my character leveled up to rank 255.

Character name: Dragster

Can I have max Rank on OTW 😄

Char Name: ItzKeppe

Yeah I'd like 255 too I guess.
YeedmanOTW

37 minutes ago, Railer said:

I would very much like to have my character set to 255.
Char name: Dante

Side question is there a way to obtain weapon mods on OTW without having to lvl up roles? Perhaps a GM puting x amount of them on MP?

on saturday on otw the gms said that who were getting 255 were also getting rank boosts

Edited by Yeedman