I didn't get my 255 rank, tho I was involved in the Stress Test. I'd like to have it in order to test the mods.(TestServerChar)
Thanks!

39 minutes ago, VladIasi said:

I didn't get my 255 rank, tho I was involved in the Stress Test. I'd like to have it in order to test the mods.(TestServerChar)
Thanks!

Wouldnt we all.

Unfortunately, rumor has it that only a select number of chosen players will be given this opportunity.

I guess we must have missed the announcement where we were all invited to apply for this priviledge.   Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

If you give me some gum and your lunch money I'll tell you how to do it

spearmint or juicy fruit
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:
26 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

If you give me some gum and your lunch money I'll tell you how to do it

spearmint or juicy fruit
Orbit
  • Like 1

Yeah just checked I'm not 255 either. They said after the stress test but didn't specify exactly when lol

Can someone explain this to me, please.
All I know is Lixil is going through some "list" at the moment for giving out 255 ranks.

Edited by CookiePuss

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

All I know is Lixil is going through some "list" at the moment for giving out 255 ranks.

its only for lixil's steam friends :^)

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
its only for lixil's steam friends :^)
lul... that made me chortle

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

When they tested out 50/50 mission districts somebody asked if they could be boosted to 255 so they could use mods and Lixil ended up asking if anybody else would want this too. Everybody pretty much said yes so she just jotted down names to boost to 255 after the stress test was done

7 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:
When they tested out 50/50 mission districts somebody asked if they could be boosted to 255 so they could use mods and Lixil ended up asking if anybody else would want this too. Everybody pretty much said yes so she just jotted down names to boost to 255 after the stress test was done 
t5GyLvq.gif

Wow... literally at a loss for words with this one.
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Apparently the internal system for advancing rank to 255 is pretty intense on the servers, and we didn't want to skew the results. Also there wasn't time to upgrade everyone, but we appreciated the help, so at my direction Lixil took names so we could upgrade those accounts after the test was complete. I'll check with her tomorrow to see where we are in that process.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Apparently the internal system for advancing rank to 255 is pretty intense on the servers, and we didn't want to skew the results. Also there wasn't time to upgrade everyone, but we appreciated the help, so at my direction Lixil took names so we could upgrade those accounts after the test was complete. I'll check with her tomorrow to see where we are in that process.

Thanks,
Matt

ngl... thats super messed up

Cant believe I spent so many hours actually testing weapons, only to have the rewards given out to people who showed up just to goof off and play a few missions. 

Time to uninstall OTW for good. 
This is some serious bullshoot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Cant believe I spent so many hours actually testing weapons, only to have the rewards given out to people who showed up just to goof off and play a few missions. 

tvh this is kinda F up
i got lucjy since i left otw and then wanted to play again just when they moved into waterfront
then i noticed that lixil took names so i actually asked from her to add me too
i suppose they should make a thread or some kind of form so beople could fill and get thier accounts ranked up

damn so many miss spelled words
writing on a phone Edited by Ebola-Chan

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

how is it? the server has to handle more than 200 level ups for a player, sending out all the unlocks etc.
ofc it's gonna cause stress on the server so it is reasonable to not do it for everyone (at the same time atleast)
it's not even a "real" reward, this is the testserver
why would you complain about people testing if you are doing such a good deed yourself by doing the same? sure, they might not do it as intense as you xd

lmao

(for the record, i didn't get boosted. i wasn't even there. i didn't even test anything. sorry i guess.
but if i did, i wouldn't think it'd entitle me to anything though.) Edited by neophobia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, neophobia said:
how is it? the server has to handle more than 200 level ups for a player, sending out all the unlocks etc.
ofc it's gonna cause stress on the server so it is reasonable to not do it for everyone (at the same time atleast)
it's not even a "real" reward, this is the testserver
why would you complain about people testing if you are doing such a good deed yourself by doing the same? sure, they might not do it as intense as you xd

lmao

(for the record, i didn't get boosted. i wasn't even there. i didn't even test anything. sorry i guess.
but if i did, i wouldn't think it'd entitle me to anything though.)
"testing" isnt running around spamming volcano with yer buds doing missions as usual

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Don be an idiot.

lmao
back at you

lmao

you don't test for your personal gain there (except that a balanced and fun game might be in your interest)
  • Thanks 1

I assumed Cookie was messing with us and joking.

If anyone wants max rank on OTW just post here, and I'll have the team review it tomorrow.
We appreciate everyone's help and feedback.

• Thanks 5

44 minutes ago, MattScott said:

If anyone wants max rank on OTW just post here, and I'll have the team review it tomorrow.

Well i guess i will start, in order to properly test the weapon balance we need to have access to weapon modifications.
Characters: eXezon Badluck
  Edited by eXezon

please uprank the following characters:
kidi, Exzare, POKER

40 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

if you did..you would have been on those stress test districts that had the changes applied. i mean the districts were 50/50 for several reasons well before GMs even showed up, and it was even announced they were stress testing the districts on saturday. then when 1 person asked, who was obviously testing, lixil made the choice to offer the boost to anyone who said "i want max rank" in a short span of time.. not everyone took her up on the offer.

despite your lowkey legitimate salt over otw boost for people who were actively engaged (even if you are assuming they werent testing), Matt is now offering it to people who ask in this thread. it's not even a "reward", but nows your chance to claim it. make sure you actually get on otw this time. 🙂

Edited by tennogrineer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would not mind having max rank on Tobii00 and Tobii01

27 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Yes max rank on OTW PLOX
Uube
Buube

Wasn't really an insult as much as stating a fact.. He's not joking..

Edited by Tobii
Cookie can insult but I can't state a fact.

The follow might be of relevance to people who are in this for testing purposes.

"I've also added a set of weapon mods with no rating requirement that will be sent to players on OTW. This is one each of the rank 1 and 2 mods that would unlock through the roles, plus a few each of the rank 3 mods."
As Matt stated above, post your OTW character names on this thread and the team will grant them a max rank boost.

• Like 3