TrashCan

Bicks & 8-Ball's need are NERF

is this katchwi?

seems like his brand of drooling

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

is this katchwi?

He used me as an excuse for some people counterarguing his point. It just might be.
  • Like 1

I'm going to take a guess that you're new to the game. Getting 1-hit killed by something that you haven't unlocked yourself seems OP, but then you unlock it yourself, try it out and go "ooh... never mind".
If you're not new to the game, I'm just going to say that there is nothing OP about it. It's a skill based and strategic weapon. The majority chose to not use it, and that's not because it's OP.

9 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

I'm going to take a guess that you're new to the game. Getting 1-hit killed by something that you haven't unlocked yourself seems OP, but then you unlock it yourself, try it out and go "ooh... never mind".
If you're not new to the game, I'm just going to say that there is nothing OP about it. It's a skill based and strategic weapon. The majority chose to not use it, and that's not because it's OP.

i mean
if it was op it would've been abused by silvers

3 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
i mean
if it was op it would've been abused by silvers
Yeah, like why isn't everybody using it then? 🙂 Edited by SilverCrow

how about we nerf the pricing on the bricks, the ones you use in a car cost 60k like wtf? its just a brick!

7 hours ago, Ebola-Chan said:

saying "nerf 8ball and brick because they 1 shot" is not a solution nor a problem
they are hard to use and you have to be lucky to get kills with them
Easy to dodge as long as you see where the opp is.
Even then aren't those the ones that need a certain range to be lethal or is that only the snowball?

38 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Even then aren't those the ones that need a certain range to be lethal or is that only the snowball?
Yup brick and 8 ball both require a certain distance before they're lethal.  I'm pretty sure the bricks don't fly as fast or far as 8 balls but they can kill in a shorter distance.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:
42 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Yup brick and 8 ball both require a certain distance before they're lethal.  I'm pretty sure the bricks don't fly as fast or far as 8 balls but they can kill in a shorter distance.
Thought so.
Why nerf what doesn't need anything done to it then?
Answer : because this guy likes to annoy people ? hmmm

4 hours ago, Kempington said:
4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

is this katchwi?

He used me as an excuse for some people counterarguing his point. It just might be.
Unfortunately I don't think this is Katchwi.  I believe Katchwi is Excalibur! on the forum now.  We might have another one like him to deal with :l

Edited by who

On 8/6/2018 at 7:05 PM, TrashCan said:
Kempington, Dopefish and Co manipulate the game for year and what happend? the game drop fast to nothing! and it will happend again!!!

To nerf Hvr is OKAY! to nerf Remote detonatior is okay to make are nonsense shotgun balance is ofc okay what is next? nerf osmaw??
What?! You aren't going to complain about me either after having roughly 80% of the weapon changes I supported or suggested implemented? RIP Guess it's just cause i'm not a famous twitch streamer. Edited by Noob_Guardian