TrashCan

Bicks & 8-Ball's need are NERF

Bicks & 8-Ball's are OP as hell and is super easy to use! I mean not even HVR is so OP! in my opinion need Bricks and 8 Balls nerf to 85 damage. 

nerf starter car, too op, it one hits people and its explosion is capable of killing an entire team

i think your situational awareness needs a buff, since bricks are easily defeated by pressing a movement key

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i think your situational awareness needs a buff, since bricks are easily defeated by pressing a movement key

there we are the kempington fanboys are here as i suspected

1 minute ago, TrashCan said:

Whoa! What's going on big guy..? You wanna talk, you sound like you've got some demons locked up. 

why bother coming up with a coherent argument when you can shut down any opposing opinion by throwing insults 

im sure the devs will listen to nerf suggestions based on your feelings bro, keep going

3 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

Who told you about my Kempington patootie tattoo?

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

#nerfeverything

Kempington, Dopefish and Co manipulate the game for year and what happend? the game drop fast to nothing! and it will happend again!!!

To nerf Hvr is OKAY! to nerf Remote detonatior is okay to make are nonsense shotgun balance is ofc okay what is next? nerf osmaw??
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

did you just join APB ?
TrashCan
Members
15 posts
Joined Jul 2018
If so why are you trying to tamper with everything?
Either way "git gud"
Can't even be bothered to move out of the way rofl wow
Just now, TrashCan said:
Kempington, Dopefish and Co manipulate the game for year and what happend? the game drop fast to nothing! and it will happend again!!!

To nerf Hvr is OKAY! to nerf Remote detonatior is okay to make are nonsense shotgun balance is ofc okay what is next? nerf osmaw??
Keep annoying me with you wanting to nerf everything and I'll nerf your face with a OSMAW...

First you did other threads now this one...

Edited by Fortune Runner

16 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

I may not at all agree with their suggestions, but I can assure you that Kemp and Dope want nothing but the best for APB and just like you and I, they are entitled to their opinions. 
  • Thanks 1

When you get killed by a brick or any equivalent, you got styled on.
Atleast that's what I tell myself should I die by one.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
31 minutes ago, TrashCan said:

I may not at all agree with their suggestions, but I can assure you that Kemp and Dope want nothing but the best for APB and just like you and I, they are entitled to their opinions. 
I also want the best for the game but you have to understand that there are many kinds of play styles possibilities and if you change that just because a few people can not handle it you will ruin the game! Edited by TrashCan

I also want the best for the game but you have to understand that there are many kinds of play styles possibilities and if you change that just because a few people can not handle it will  ruin the game!
1 hour ago, TrashCan said:

Bicks & 8-Ball's are OP as hell and is super easy to use! I mean not even HVR is so OP! in my opinion need Bricks and 8 Balls nerf to 85 damage. 

the irony oh my god

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

the irony oh my god

yeah its irony! That's my point 

Bricks and 8 Balls trade the ease of use of explosion damage for gimmicky damage ramp mechanics and you think they're OP? Are you serious?

Actually how about we give them a buff: Let them fly in a straight line when used.

Just now, TrashCan said:
yeah its irony! That's my point 
its just a prank bro

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
did you just join APB ?
TrashCan
Members
15 posts
Joined Jul 2018
If so why are you trying to tamper with everything?
Either way "git gud"
Can't even be bothered to move out of the way rofl wow Keep annoying me with you wanting to nerf everything and I'll nerf your face with a OSMAW...

First you did other threads now this one...

To be fair post count or joined date have no correlation with how long you have been playing apb; but someone lock this thread because this dude deserves a timeout

Make everything do the exact same damage at every range, there, now no one can complain.