Gulaschkanone

Gulaschkanone

Grunt

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12
Here is my version of an Dot UI made from Clarity Redux :
Posted Image

The red Dot is the "x" button of an Chat window, which size i reduzed and than made invicible. As u can see all windows have this red dot as an working "x" button. The minimize button also still there but invisible. So just place a new chat window in the middle, reduze the size and make it invisible and relog. If u accidently push the red Dot in the middle it would disapear so u have to place a new Chatwindow there (happens to me 1 time in 2 months). But i think this method is better than an reddot as a part of the healthbar, because u can loot nodes easyer and if u are a rifleman u will not have any problems with zooming....

Tell me if u like it!
PS: sorry for my bad English..

Download: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Edited by Gulaschkanone, 15 June 2013 - 09:19 AM.

Lindederheld

Lindederheld

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 11-March 13
Very nice idea but when i reduce the opacity the red dot does this too.But on the Picture from you he glows Bright?
And the problem with clicking on the closebutton i had with all the ui mods so no Problem.

Gulaschkanone

Gulaschkanone

Grunt

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12

Very nice idea but when i reduce the opacity the red dot does this too.But on the Picture from you he glows Bright?

after reducing the opacity u only have to relog and when u are back in the Game the red dot will glow bright!

Kaptinkeiff_

Kaptinkeiff_

Conscript

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Joined 19-November 13
I don't have the red dot?!

Gulaschkanone

Gulaschkanone

Grunt

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12

I don't have the red dot?!

u have to make a new chat window, and tow it in the middle. the red dot is where the x-button of the chat window is. After makin this window invisible and relog, u will have the red dot.

Ardra

Ardra

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
cool ui thx, but i get a clicking noise when turning with this ui as if im waving my mose over the close window X that was turned into the dot

is there anything can be done bout this?

Gulaschkanone

Gulaschkanone

Grunt

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12
U can disable the Ui sounds i the sound options.

Options -> audio -> Interface Sounds

Edited by Gulaschkanone, 19 May 2014 - 10:01 PM.

Stebo1212

Stebo1212

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 18-May 14

U can disable the Ui sounds i the sound options.

Options -> audio -> Interface Sounds

I love it just need a way of locking the red dock so i dont close it down .. :( is there a way to do this ?

Stone Cold Aaron

Stone Cold Aaron

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 25-July 15

u have to make a new chat window, and tow it in the middle. the red dot is where the x-button of the chat window is. After makin this window invisible and relog, u will have the red dot.

I am seeing the dot where it is at where the x used to be but the whole opacity to zero, shrink and relog isn't working.  No custom crosshair for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users