Sign in to follow this  
Mercuie

Lower 195 mods equip level next patch

They're major mods with huge power behind them and it's incredibly difficult for newer and lower level players deal with some of the power behind higher ranked players.

Flak Jacket works wonders for the explosion damage of rockets , OGPL, and Car Det, but it's locked until 195.  Something that is insane to earn even with premium.

Car Surfer and Blow Torch is a huge advantage if you're running or chasing down a runner or just trying to do a car hand in mission.  It's near impossible for lower level players to take out runners because not only do AV weapons take 40 years to actually blow up cars, but those same cars are usually being blow torched while some dude rides on top killing any players trying to stop it.  Another big disadvantage for lower level players. 

I'm not saying move where they are in progression this patch (though they should be moved at one point) but just lowering the required level to use it would at least give lower level players an option to buy off the market and equip.  These are game changing mods that are limited to high ranks, which would be fine if low ranks didn't have to fight them, but they do making an already challenging situation that much more difficult because they lack the same options.  One thing that was great about APB was that rank didn't matter that much. But these mods actually do and should be lowered to at least 40 or 85 for equipping.  And I know I'm just talking about these few here, but I highly suggest that all 195 mods be lowered.  And don't even get me started on JT mods.  

Thanks for your time.

• Like 8

I agree. R195 mods give players way too much of an advantage over lower ranks. Also, low-yield frag grenades should be unlocked along side concussion grenades. They are significantly better than the other grenades for taking out players. Lower throw delay, faster velocity, lower fuse time, and you can hold 3 in your inventory.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2018 at 10:10 AM, EmptyPillow said:

I'd say make the 195 mods available from rank 85 like the tier 3 car mods.

agreed
  • Like 1

This. There are countless reasons why such a high cap is wrong, but you pointed out the most important ones. Please LO consider this idea, a lot of people agrees on it.

Lowered to 85 sounds perfect. 195 is just too far ahead for most players. Most casual players will never even get that far.

• Like 1

No .   

The system of using modifications and also the system of buying modifications works correctly .

23 hours ago, Yood said:

No .   

The system of using modifications and also the system of buying modifications works correctly .

85 is not enough but 195 is too much. I believe that these modifications should be available from 145 rank

Jokerstore.

But lowering it would make a market for these mods (why buy them at the same time you can use them when you just unlocked them?)

On 10/17/2018 at 5:14 PM, JudgeAnderson said:

Yeah I dont agree. If they want them earlier they can get then through fightclub.

If you play fightclub you can't rank up as fast,. Tou cannot earn enough joker tickets to rent the mods each week if you don't get gold rank in fight club, so you're stuck playing fightclub 24/7. It's counter productive.

1 hour ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

If you play fightclub you can't rank up as fast,. Tou cannot earn enough joker tickets to rent the mods each week if you don't get gold rank in fight club, so you're stuck playing fightclub 24/7. It's counter productive.

Not 24/7 getting gold isnt hard. It is also good practice for new guys, if you lower the ranks of mods you also lower fc population which low enough as it is.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Not 24/7 getting gold isnt hard. It is also good practice for new guys, if you lower the ranks of mods you also lower fc population which low enough as it is.

i'd argue that fc population has so little to do with mod rank restrictions that its negligible at best

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i'd argue that fc population has so little to do with mod rank restrictions that its negligible at best

My response is that if you are going to remove the rewards from one game mode and make it accessable in another game mode it will reduce the population of that said game mode therefore it needs to be taken into consideration regardless of the population, it is still affecting the player base, I would like to know the numbers of the fc using population before passing them off as well.

I guess raising another topic of why is FC have such a low population.

Anyway I will return to my previous argument which is that low rank players can play FC to attain certain mods and it doesnt take long to do. It would be good practice for them and exposed them to using a large variation of weapons. 

Which would lead me to suggest that maybe a wider range of guns could be available to use in fight club by new members, and why not make all mods in fight club be equipable.

In summary these mods are not unattainable for new members.

what about just increasing the speed at which you level with contacts? would make those short sessions that much more meaningful when the whole community only plays on financial for a week straight then on waterfront for 1 night...

Fully supporting it right here.

Don't listen to this pseudo-golds R255. This mods are really game-changer and are abused to max when situation arise.

Lowering cap to at least R100 or even R80 would be proper.

Also selling this mods on market would make much more sense then.

Edited by Mitne