10 minutes ago, Genobee said:
Outside of bugs I do not think criminals ever had LTL?

Sounds like a GM accidentally gave you the wrong weapon at some point along the way. Or was available through a contact mistakenly or some other error. That likely wouldn't have been an intended feature on their part. They'd adamantly stated in the past that criminals simply did not get access to it. With ram raiding being the "equivalent" (I use that term loosely). 
i think criminals could purchase ltl weapons off the marketplace under RTW

and a few years ago there was the bug where criminals could arrest stunned enforcers, altho there was no ltl available for criminals

those are the only similar situations i can think of off the top of my head

12 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

and a few years ago there was the bug where criminals could arrest stunned enforcers, altho there was no ltl available for criminals

Ah, that's right. I completely forgot about the fact they could be traded to criminals under RTW.

And I seriously never knew the arrest bug made it to the live servers believe it or not. Spent too much time with my head up my own arse on the OTW back then.

On 8/6/2018 at 3:42 AM, LazyLizard said:

You already know my opinion on these changes but i'll just list em here again:
Have the stun grenade do the same amount of stun as the frag or Cap would do health damage.
The pig already provides enough risk at 10m max for the reward of providing a much easier stun. Moreso the lengthty 2~ish second reload and one shot per magazine provides plenty of time for the opponent to kill you, even moreso if they have teammates to rescue them from the stun.

1. You already get penalized for killing arrested criminals. There's nothing to feel bad about here. You're handicapping yourself and your team by leaning on the stun dmg more than you would health.
2. No. Moreso, what the -fuck- would criminals do with LTL?
I agree, criminals with ltl makes zero sense. criminals should have criminal-only lethal weapons and enforcers should have another way to make money outside of missions.

cant wait for my breach loaded slug secondary that does 950 damage at 10m and 0 at 11m.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Genobee said:
Outside of bugs I do not think criminals ever had LTL?

Sounds like a GM accidentally gave you the wrong weapon at some point along the way. Or was available through a contact mistakenly or some other error. That likely wouldn't have been an intended feature on their part. They'd adamantly stated in the past that criminals simply did not get access to it. With ram raiding being the "equivalent" (I use that term loosely). 
I remember crims had it and some golds were toxic in district on a regular basis over it.
I remember it was on the old forums as well.
I remember LTL sucked badly for crims since arrests cant happen lol
Other than that no idea why crims had it for sure just that people wanted them gone.
The ammo for them still shows up for some reason on my crim so *shrugs* who knows
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

1 hour ago, Genobee said:
Ah, that's right. I completely forgot about the fact they could be traded to criminals under RTW.

And I seriously never knew the arrest bug made it to the live servers believe it or not. Spent too much time with my head up my own arse on the OTW back then.
That may be what happened when my crim had the LTL then.

leave my ltl alone :@
only thing i want is open slot LTL on armas.

• Like 1

stun grenades are the best grenades and if you touch them i kill you.
(as in i'll use lethal weapons instead of LTL)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stunny said:

I too would love to have at least a permanent slotted CCG from Armas so I didn't have to keep renting them. Also it would be great to try out other mods on it. I always seem to run low on ammo, trying bandolier on one would be pretty nice. I don't think this will happen but I can dream at least. 😕
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Stunny said:

my goodness, can you imagine HB3 CCG ?
lol

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
my goodness, can you imagine HB3 CCG ?
lol

...and hijinks did ensue.