JoshuaPTR

IMPROVED RIFLING fix (Armas buyers)

Hi, everyone has already heard about the fix improved rifling 3 and in this connection there is a lot of controversy. I'm sure that a lot of people donated in connection with discounts or just to support new owners.
I will add from myself, after I knew about the new owners,
I donated on the "the world pack"(attack patroller), rfp-9 fang, joker tas-20 stock.
I'm not going to argue about the fix, I want to turn to LO:

upd:
give for players the right to remove improved rifling from armas weapons (without the possibility of replacing them with another perk)
cause you just killing armas weapons with ir3, it could be better to use weapon without this perc

When you fix weapons(or mods that included in weapon) from armas, give the chance for people to return these weapons(if not much time has passed, around 2 months) and get back g1c (around 60%-80% that you paid), or replace it with another one from this series.

You can hear me, or you can put the bolt on the players if you want to reach the "success" like g1
Thank you for attention.

Edited by JoshuaPTR
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, etucat said:

Hi, everyone has already heard about the fix improved rifling 3 and in this connection there is a lot of controversy. I'm sure that a lot of people donated in connection with discounts or just to support new owners.
I donated on the "the world pack"(attack patroller), rfp-9 fang, joker tas-20 stock.
When you fix weapons(or mods that included in weapon) from armas, give the chance for people to return these weapons and get back g1c (around 70%-80% that you paid), or replace it with another one from this series.
Thank you for attention.

no
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, etucat said:

When you fix weapons(or mods that included in weapon) from armas, give the chance for people to return these weapons and get back g1c (around 70%-80% that you paid), or replace it with another one from this series.
Thank you for attention.

You want them to refund you on an ARMAS purchase because the meta changed or is changing?

So basically you want LO (and other similar companies) to be bound to a balance landscape because any changes will prompt return requests?

Yeah, gonna be a no from me dawg
  • Like 1

everything is subject to change in the game, you should know that

My opinion Ir3 effect
AR LMG and SMG weapons effect:+7m -%15 fire rate
Shotgun Rifle and Sniper weapons effect:+7m -%7 fire rate 

A lower rate of fire for IR3 will make almost every weapon worse, including a lot of presets - but games change over time and you still have what you paid for, even though it's been rebalanced.

O7HD9jo.png

Sometimes reading is hard Edited by OKB4OK4

12 hours ago, OKB4OK4 said:
O7HD9jo.png

Sometimes reading is hard

what nonsense, so we get mods with specific penalties for specific wepaons?  thats makign the game even more complicated for no reason, thats now how you bring in new players and make them happy, just increase the bloom/shot maybe related to bullets so that shotguns using it, end up with a masive bloom using the mod after one shot. get range and sacrifice accuracy by firing at full speed.

I feel as though 21% reduced firerate is kinda extreme, even if only for shotguns. Try <13% if anything

How about we don't change any of the mods until 3.5 is out?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

How about we don't change any of the mods until 3.5 is out?

If I remember correctly the testing grounds are not meant to be implemented now but after 3.5 but anything is subject to change. *shrugs*

If that's the case I want every gun I've ever bought refunded, they've all had stat changes at some point. 

But really, no.  They don't owe us a refund and everything in this game is subject to change at any time.  If you don't like that, then don't buy anything.

The stat changes are kinda extreme, but when they see that I bet they'll reduce the penalty.  Remember, this company is actually listening.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

Changes to fundamental functionality is not the same as balance/stat changes, and necessitates compensation if you want to maintain a positive relationship with your consumers.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

what nonsense, so we get mods with specific penalties for specific wepaons?  thats makign the game even more complicated for no reason, thats now how you bring in new players and make them happy, just increase the bloom/shot maybe related to bullets so that shotguns using it, end up with a masive bloom using the mod after one shot. get range and sacrifice accuracy by firing at full speed.
Doesn't Cooling Jacket work differently on shotguns compared to other weapons, and the mod explicitly states so?
How's this any different?

1 hour ago, Xnetexe said:
Doesn't Cooling Jacket work differently on shotguns compared to other weapons, and the mod explicitly states so?
How's this any different?

yes and no.

ye sit affects shotguns differently, by altering different values, but it does in both cases affect accuracy (bloom for bnon shotties, and spread for shotties) giving shotguns an entire different impact for IR3 in terms or RoF makes not much sense as it is an entirely different aspect touched suddenly comapred to what CJ does.

Understand you're getting your shotguns fixed, they will be 2 shot 10m~ish and you're crying about firerate on a IR3?
What sort of loopyland have i entered?

CAN I GET A REFUND I BOUGHT PERMA HVR ACCOUNT BOUND JUST TO QS PEOPLE AND RUIN THEIR FUN BUT NOW IT'S GETTING FIXED AND I CANT USE IT ANYMORE PLZ LO GIMME MY 50 BUCKS BACK

You understand that your request doesnt make any sense, right?

• Like 1