(PS4)SpAz586

Why does PC have much better creations than console?

it's easier to use a mouse & keyboard to create stuff than to use a controller, also pc came out since 2010, a lot of stuff is already created therefore you see much more good creations

Edited by YoshePlays

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SpAz586 said:

ah ok you can use KnM on console but not many ppl do it

not many do it because the input lag as well as the overall horrendous smoothing and inability to adjust dpi is what makes it not worth it

Ye believe it or not ive seen ppl in the community get banned for using KnM bcuz a huge amount of ppl report them bcuz KnM users are hated on console

Edited by (PS4)SpAz586

16 minutes ago, (PS4)SpAz586 said:

Ye believe it or not ive seen ppl in the community get banned for using KnM bcuz a huge amount of ppl report them bcuz KnM users are hated on console

What's KnM?

Keyboard & Mouse, I assume.

the shortened term is KBM or KB&M 😄

but as for reporting. thats the most stupidest thing ive heard.. dont plague the report function with reports of that. reserve it for cheaters etc.

also KBM on a console that plays at poor performance bellow 30fps. has horrendous mouse smoothing and DPI is beyond shit. why would anyone do that. if you cant beat that. there is something beyond wrong with the playerbase.

52 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Keyboard & Mouse, I assume.

Silly me.

A few factors, but no we have no additional features.

- People have been playing on PC longer so the level of expertise is much higher.

- PC players have a higher level of expectations from creations.

- The culture on console is on the level of a dead fish so of course the creations that come from it follow the same.

- KB and M.

- Better resolution.

- Some slight transferable muscle memory/transferable skills from other PC programs.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Why does PC have better creations than console?

honestly there's only like 10 people from the 3 PC servers combined who are both creative AND talented, and none of them play console.

Concolea just don't have the pop I guess. You actually need people in order to have a chance where one of them will be skilled. Many of the skilled on PC have been playing the game for years. Many have also left.