Jump to content
Criseya

OverSight/UnderSight is Recruiting! (Enforcer & Criminal)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
http://www.oversight.tk/
 

OverSight/UnderSight Is Recruiting!

Who Are We?

We are a All Points Bulletin:Reloaded Clan for Enforcers and Criminals that was origionaly created back in 2014!

 

What do we offer?

A friendly atmosphere with a no-rage policy together with a refreshing aspect to the game!
Organized group sessions where teamwork is key to succes!
a Fun and Friendly Environment!
A Spot in our Enforcer and Criminal Clan!
&
A spot in our Discord Server!

 

What are our Requirments?

Being able to at least understand basic English.
Being tolerant and the ability to act responsible & not to disrespect the other players. (In our outside of the clan)
Ability to wear a clan uniform when asked during the time of Special Events.

 

Threat and Skill Requirments.

We do not have a skill requirement as that we in oversight believe that teamwork and organization are better than a "Threat" Or "Skill".

 

There are multiple ways that will all get you connected to the clan:

You can Join our Discord Channel by Clicking Here!


 By Messaging a In-Game Officer:

Criseya - Officer

Moamen147 - Officer

IjeffPatroit - Officer 

Or by Using the CONTACT US Form On the Website!

 

Clan Partnering:

Do you have a Clan? Or your an Officer of a clan and willing to extend on the Communication, Teamwork and Fun? Contact me and we can be partners!

 

Our Media and Website:

Website: http://www.oversight.tk/

Discord Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/jUCTcNE

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdt6X9IwgGPm-SXhymP1jDQ/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apboversight/

 

http://www.oversight.tk/

Edited by Criseya
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

I am back 🙂

Tember my old friend. Should we reactivate alliance?😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2018 at 10:02 PM, Krigannes said:

Tember my old friend. Should we reactivate alliance?😁

Ah yes let's do that 😮

 

Huge multi-clan events and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Criminal Clan: UnderSight is also back! Contact us for an Invite!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated the Post Togeter with the new Website Layout + Clan Partnering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jegosu,Citadel Crim,send me a pm.
I'm coming back in this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ReverseApollo,Enf Shoot me a pm interested in your clan ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2018 at 11:50 AM, TheHidden-Tember said:

Ah yes let's do that 😮

 

Huge multi-clan events and all.


 Hey Temb..., Umbrella is still a part of Alliance, we looking forward to organize great events together.
Send me a pm if you are interested on planning a event with me.

C ya bro,

Speedy^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 10:41 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Hello. I join clan. I carry good.

You are more than welcome to join us! Please let me know how we can Invite you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Criseya said:
On 7/26/2018 at 10:41 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Hello. I join clan. I carry good.

You are more than welcome to join us! Please let me know how we can Invite you!
Yes I like invite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hur! I dont know of anyone remembers me, but I was in oversight about a year Ago until I took a break. I would Love to join of it was possible 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yo. I'd be interested in playing with some of you guys, but I am already clanned and I'm fine in the clan I am in. Would I still get to tag along?

Edited by Solista2050

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2018 at 8:57 PM, Criseya said:

 

http://www.oversight.tk/

OverSight/UnderSight Is Recruiting!

Who Are We?

We are a All Points Bulletin:Reloaded Clan for Enforcers and Criminals that was origionaly created back in 2014!

 

What do we offer?

A friendly atmosphere with a no-rage policy together with a refreshing aspect to the game!
Organized group sessions where teamwork is key to succes!
a Fun and Friendly Environment!
A Spot in our Enforcer and Criminal Clan!
&
A spot in our Discord Server!

 

What are our Requirments?

Being able to at least understand basic English.
Being tolerant and the ability to act responsible & not to disrespect the other players. (In our outside of the clan)
Ability to wear a clan uniform when asked during the time of Special Events.

 

Threat and Skill Requirments.

We do not have a skill requirement as that we in oversight believe that teamwork and organization are better than a "Threat" Or "Skill".

 

There are multiple ways that will all get you connected to the clan:

You can Join our Discord Channel by Clicking Here!


 By Messaging a In-Game Officer:

Criseya - Officer

Moamen147 - Officer

IjeffPatroit - Officer 

Or by Using the CONTACT US Form On the Website!

 

Clan Partnering:

Do you have a Clan? Or your an Officer of a clan and willing to extend on the Communication, Teamwork and Fun? Contact me and we can be partners!

 

Our Media and Website:

Website: http://www.oversight.tk/

Discord Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/jUCTcNE

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdt6X9IwgGPm-SXhymP1jDQ/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apboversight/

 

http://www.oversight.tk/http://www.oversight.tk/

still better than RSD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2018 at 7:16 PM, Solista2050 said:

Yo. I'd be interested in playing with some of you guys, but I am already clanned and I'm fine in the clan I am in. Would I still get to tag along?

Hey! Yes! Thats not a problem, Simply join our discord and play with us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×