Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

Ul3’s will they recieve a buff or upgrade

they seem fine to me

obviously they aren’t meta, but i feel they’re pretty well balanced

• Like 1

Can I bring up the list of weapons that are far behind the meta which should be touched up?

10 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

they seem fine to me

obviously they aren’t meta, but i feel they’re pretty well balanced

Agreed.

weedmaps was destroying me with the bloody mary against my whisper the other day... for the love of god please do not buff

As for OP,  you must be using them wrong. 

• Like 1

What Cookiepuss said.  You've got a pocket smg with 12/13 STK, timed at 0.8 if you can hit all the targets, at a very generous dropoff range of 30m. If you seriously are having trouble using the weapon, you may be doing something wrong.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

Especially the bloody mary at least some reduced recoil or something to improve them a little bit more?

These are already good gun as a socondary wep.
no need buff.

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

weedmaps was destroying me with the bloody mary against my whisper the other day... for the love of god please do not buff

As for OP,  you must be using them wrong. 

BloodyMary is an exception I think. It's really good, but that modification is brutal however. The reduction in hard damage/range isn't really worth the upgrade in TTK if there is adjustment I'd make that would be it. Hitchhiker is pretty bad, not going to lie I think I prefer the Jersey Devil over it, because at least with the Jersey Devil you can consistently get off good fast bursts and that draw time makes it pretty reliable in a pinch if they get up close. 
  • Like 1

They're already very good weapons, buffing them would make them a little too powerful imo.

While we're on topic: JD > HH > BM.
Fight me, bloody mary lovers.

Edited by GhosT
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, GhosT said:

JD > HH > BM.

That maybe the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard from you in all these years Ive known you. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
5 hours ago, GhosT said:

JD > HH > BM.

That maybe the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard from you in all these years Ive known you. 

Why though? It's how it is.

Or is the BM better because it's red?
Or because it has a silencer?
Or because it has a shot less to kill?
Or because it has less range?

Edited by GhosT
typo

10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
gonna agree that the jersey devil is the best

hitchhiker vs bloody mary is kind of up in the air tho - hitchhiker has shit reload time and bloody mary is just a worse jersey devil imo

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
gonna agree that the jersey devil is the best

hitchhiker vs bloody mary is kind of up in the air tho - hitchhiker has shit reload time and bloody mary is just a worse jersey devil imo

Yeah, it's a tough one deciding wether the HH or the BM is the best.
I settled for the HH though, bigger mag, best accuracy out of the 3, and highest effective range.
That reload time though...

I should have said crazy, not ridiculous.
Honestly I was just trolling GhosT, he has far more experience with the UL3 than me. I cant kill a god damn thing with those guns.

I think they're in a pretty good spot right now.  Also I noticed that every post disagreeing with op got downvoted once lol.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I think they're in a pretty good spot right now.  Also I noticed that every post disagreeing with op got downvoted once lol.

pretty typical mouthbreather behavior tbh

Suprised the price of these fell so far down. Fun guns...when looking for abnormal builds.

20 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Suprised the price of these fell so far down. Fun guns...when looking for abnormal builds.

It's one of the weapons that need the most effort to get used to, so most people don't give a crap.

1 minute ago, Ignas / qsn said:

FBW > every other pistol (except .45)

laughs in rfp

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
laughs in rfp, fr0g, RSA & UL-3
Edited by LazyLizard

3 minutes ago, LazyLizard said:
please do not attempt to represent me 

2 minutes ago, LazyLizard said:
you'll be hearing from my lawyers pal

Buffs are absolutely NOT needed for JD and BM. The Hitchhiker could maybe use a slight buff but the two others would be ridiculously overpowered if they got any actual buffs.
I mainly use the Jersey Devil and at first I was not impressed at all. But then I forced myself to learn it. I was surprised because apart from the slightly higher ttk it feels like a primary SMG and now I have little to no trouble bursting it to use the range before the 30m dropoff.  I honestly liked it enough that I sold my Nano.

The UL3's do not need buffs because if they did get buffs, and all of the people who are under the impression that they're useless find themselves having reason to use and learn them, we'd have a bunch of people running around with what are effectively two primary weapons and that would cause a big ruckus

Sign in to follow this