The Ultimate Build Guide

72 replies to this topic

UnoW

UnoW

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 23-March 13
This is mostly for higher level players and I am currently (26) but I still found this useful.

I wanted to add that for healing I also use:
Crude MediGraft and Suspicious Cheese because you can only eat/drink one regen item at a time.
The first is expensive for us lower levels that cant make but the cheese is a common find in almost any Food shop.

This is my current Build, keep in mind that I didnt know what points to enter for Bonus but the stats are correct and I have to work on my Perception. (I also went with Rifle instead of Pistols and no longer have any mutations)

http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

Edited by UnoW, 06 May 2013 - 01:24 PM.

IGN: UnoWild
Founder of the Wasteland Jokers clan

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
Many thanks to Shento, who pin this awesome topic!

> Cried again once i realised reaps would soon be along telling me to make changes to andrews changes

: ))))) Yes, me and Nysec has some different point of view on builds creating : ))

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

> Cried again once i realised reaps would soon be along telling me to make changes to andrews changes

: ))))) Yes, me and Nysec has some different point of view on builds creating : ))

I hadnt even realised it had been pinned :)

Yeh reaps and you have some very different points of views on builds xD

It is a little difficult deciding which changes to change and which to ignore lol... :troll_face:

Edited by Thrillchase, 07 May 2013 - 03:22 AM.

Posted Image

Fallen Earth Tools Website
Proud Member of [The Hazmat Team]
Proud Creator of [The Fallen Earth Tool]

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I hadnt even realised it had been pinned :)

Yeh reaps and you have some very different points of views on builds xD

It is a little difficult deciding which changes to change and which to ignore lol... :troll_face:

Indeed, granted I'm more-so into PVP and group play. 1v1 wise, meh I make the builds just don't care to play them often. Same with "You only need enough for 50%", while sitting at max mitigation 24/7 until double/tripple debuffed xD

Also, my guide to skills/mutations is pinned as well :o

You're definitely getting alot better at maximizing AP tho :D

Plus I pointed out the similar builds to mine was all xD which was one :P

Edited by Reaps989, 07 May 2013 - 09:46 AM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Vaelius Noctu

Vaelius Noctu

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 24-June 12
Hello,

my Name ingame was Einar Nordwin i was back after 12 Months and was lvl 55.
I wish to play as crafter and if you can help me with a build compares to me i am be afraid.

1. I like to be crafting and PVE (most but not only sometimes a bit PVP is ok)

2. I like both Melee and Ranged but i now Crafting Max, Ranged and Melee is not Possible with good stats.

My Problem was i have cant choose between Melee or Ranged i like both and in my old Gameplay time i need Both. (I used Sniper Rifles and Melee Weapons).
Whats you Tip for me? Something was changed and before i use a Respec i better ask here.

Thank you for your help.

Einar Nordwin

German Member

Edited by Vaelius Noctu, 22 May 2013 - 06:30 AM.

Wenn er mal Lacht - ja dann wirds laut. Ist er sauer - es dir graut. Mag er dich - ist er charmant.
Ein Vollidiot - doch oft verkannt. Er hat Humor - der seltsam ist.
Und wer IHN mag - vergisst ihn nicht.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hello,

my Name ingame was Einar Nordwin i was back after 12 Months and was lvl 55.
I wish to play as crafter and if you can help me with a build compares to me i am be afraid.

1. I like to be crafting and PVE (most but not only sometimes a bit PVP is ok)

2. I like both Melee and Ranged but i now Crafting Max, Ranged and Melee is not Possible with good stats.

My Problem was i have cant choose between Melee or Ranged i like both and in my old Gameplay time i need Both. (I used Sniper Rifles and Melee Weapons).
Whats you Tip for me? Something was changed and before i use a Respec i better ask here.

Thank you for your help.

Einar Nordwin

German Member

Only thing I can recommend is either getting a lunatic, jackal, or settling for 180 weapons. Otherwise, you will be extremely short on AP for anything else.

Quick write-up - Requires +3 melee faction shirt (Lightbearer or CHOTA)

I left extra AP for the simple fact you might want to add something, went with group tactics because it's a viable aura set that has great synergy with it. Not to mention, the extra AP can be used to raise melee/rifle to get 195 weapons.

Pistol makes it far easier to dual-weapon spec, but no idea what "range" you're speaking of... so I assumed rifle.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Vaelius Noctu

Vaelius Noctu

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 24-June 12

Only thing I can recommend is either getting a lunatic, jackal, or settling for 180 weapons. Otherwise, you will be extremely short on AP for anything else.

Quick write-up - Requires +3 melee faction shirt (Lightbearer or CHOTA)

I left extra AP for the simple fact you might want to add something, went with group tactics because it's a viable aura set that has great synergy with it. Not to mention, the extra AP can be used to raise melee/rifle to get 195 weapons.

Pistol makes it far easier to dual-weapon spec, but no idea what "range" you're speaking of... so I assumed rifle.

Thx Reaps989, i must think a bot over this build, its so long time ago i play this game.^^
Wenn er mal Lacht - ja dann wirds laut. Ist er sauer - es dir graut. Mag er dich - ist er charmant.
Ein Vollidiot - doch oft verkannt. Er hat Humor - der seltsam ist.
Und wer IHN mag - vergisst ihn nicht.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Thx Reaps989, i must think a bot over this build, its so long time ago i play this game.^^

Well feel free to PM me on the forums with any questions regarding a build.

Posted Image

Conrad Plissken

Conrad Plissken

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-October 13
Hey, I'm fairly new to the game and decided to follow one of the guides provided here. Going with the Crafter-sniper build, which looks to fit my desired play style rather well but I have one question.

I noticed the Group Tactics skill is at 180. Would this particular skill still be integral to the build if I were just a solo PVE player? Would it be wiser to spend the AP somewhere else in such case?

Any guidance and replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hey, I'm fairly new to the game and decided to follow one of the guides provided here. Going with the Crafter-sniper build, which looks to fit my desired play style rather well but I have one question.

I noticed the Group Tactics skill is at 180. Would this particular skill still be integral to the build if I were just a solo PVE player? Would it be wiser to spend the AP somewhere else in such case?

Any guidance and replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

159 at least, 180 is more-so if you're trying to max out on the power/precision aura.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Unsure if Thrill is still around... I'd be happy to fix up the thread since now these are slightly out of date due to the new weapons.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

159 at least, 180 is more-so if you're trying to max out on the power/precision aura.

I'm still alive, Just Had alot of real life issues to tackle and ontop of that i'm now developing a game xD so do as you need to Reaps.

Here's what i have been doing xD This & This

Edited by Thrillchase, 24 December 2013 - 12:28 PM.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I'm still alive, Just Had alot of real life issues to tackle and ontop of that i'm now developing a game xD so do as you need to Reaps.

Here's what i have been doing xD This & This

All good, just hard to beable to edit these since they are not tied... guess I can ask someone to do it for me xD

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

All good, just hard to beable to edit these since they are not tied... guess I can ask someone to do it for me xD

Well you can drop me a message on here with what you want changing editing and i'll do it for you, Or you can ask a member of staff xD

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Just to give a little Christmas gift to all the new players or even older players looking for build advice.

None of these builds will require TC/GTC to fully function, sorry for those trying to take advantage of that. I do not promote the idea of "Well I'm always in TC", because that means you will have to go to TC everyday just to maximize your character's potential.

Beginner Crafter Templates

Please note that these builds change based on your choices, these are only here to assist you to design a build. Please advise a veteran or post on the forums requesting assistance/feedback for your build. Especially since builds can greatly change based on skill/mutation synergy!

Melee

Beginner Melee Template - Requires CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirt

Rifle

Beginner Augmentation Shotgun Template - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. Please note to use the "Sniper" template if you don't plan to use the new Shotgun/Battle Rifle.

Beginner Augmentation Battle Rifle Template - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. Please note to use the "Sniper template" if you don't plan to use the new Battle Rifle.

Beginner Augmentation Sniper Template - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt.

Beginner 195 Assault Rifle Template - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. This template is only used if you plan to use a 195 Assault Rifle, honestly I would strongly recommend using the "Sniper" template while using a 180 AR. The DPS loss is extremely minor!

Please remember you can use Polarized Goggles to increase Rifle skill by 15, you will lose your ability to use Stage 3 Helmets but you can get respectable resists by using the following items.

Here is a list of how the rifle builds "should" look when using these items to your advantage. Please remember to still use a Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. That and the fact these are based of the new weapons

Pistol- With and without "Concentration" as the main stance

Beginner Augmentation Heavy Pistol Template - Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, does not require "Concentration"

Beginner Augmentation Medium Pistol Template - Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, does not require "Concentration"

Beginner Augmentation Light Pistol Template - Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, does not require "Concentration"

Beginner Heavy Pistol Concentration Template - Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, requires "Concentration"

Light/Medium Concentration Beginner Pistol Template - Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, requires "Concentration"

You can use goggles just like rifle users which can increase your pistol skill by 13, yet this is generally only recommended when tight on AP and only if you do not plan to use Concentration stance. Not to mention still requiring Tech/Traveler T-shirt along with the following items.

The following builds would be ideal for these items, I strongly recommend not using these with Concentration Stance. These will still require Traveler/Tech T-shirts.

Dual Weapon Specs
Rifle/Melee template will not be listed in the "Beginner" section due to cost requirements, please check finished builds.

Concentration Stance

• Beginner Pistol/Rifle - Requires Concentration and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. Increase pistol skill by 1 for Heavy Pistols. Increase rifle to 153 for new Shotgun, 151 for new Battle Rifle, or 155 for Assault Rifle.
  • Beginner Pistol/Melee - Requires Concentration and CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirt. Increase pistol skill by 1 for Heavy Pistols.
  • Beginner Pistol with 165 HW - Requires Concentration and Tech/Traveler T-shirt. Increase pistol skill by 1 for Heavy Pistols.

Any Stance (Recommended not to use Concentration Stance)

To properly adjust skill requirements for rifle/pistol to use 165 HW's with "goggle" options, use the following setups below.

Pistols - Requires Marksman's Goggles or Pistoleer Visor Mk2 along with Tech/Traveler T-shirt

Rifles - Requires Polarized Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt.

Beginner Battle Templates
These builds disregard the idea of the user wanting to craft, these are strictly for min-maxing output. Again, like the previous section, these are here to help you get a start on builds. Please advise a veteran or post on the forums for assistance/feedback for builds created using these templates.

Rifle
Sniper
  • 195 Sniper - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt
  • 195 Sniper - Requires Polarize Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt

Shotgun
  • 195 Shotgun - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt
  • 195 Shotgun - Requires Polarize Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt

Battle Rifle

Assault Rifle

Pistol

With Concentration

Without Concentration

Melee

Any Stance 195 Melee - Requires CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirt

Dual Weapon

With Concentration

Pistol/Sniper

Pistol/Shotgun

Pistol/Battle Rifle

Pistol/Assault Rifle

Pistol/Melee

Without Concentration
Recommend checking finished builds or requesting help, builds in this area can be to complex for some.

Finished Crafter Templates - Will only focus on "new" player builds that are easy to follow. Thus I will not be recommending Battle Rifle or Assault Rifle builds, as you can attain higher DPS by going pistol or pistol/rifle.

Snipers - All require Vista/Enforcer T-shirt

Please note "sniping" is generally not efficient in PVP, most enemies will use cover. While it can be fun, sniping is far more effective in PVP. This does not mean it's impossible to make viable in PVP situations.

Shotguns - All require Vista/Enforcer T-shirts

Pistol - Require Tech/Traveler T-shirt

• Heavy Pistols with Group Tactics, Dirty Tricks, and Escape Artist - Has DoT that cannot be dispelled which also has a stacking armor debuff, very ideal to maximize DPS in a short period of time. It also has escape and armor debuff countering tools through Escape Artist. This build is centralized around using Concentration as it's stance.
  • Heavy PIstol with Social, Nano, and Empathic. - Strong healing output, lacks armor debuffs, but does have power to give it 5% extra damage through armor penetration. This build is centralized around using Concentration as it's stance.
  • Other builds are possible, I personally prefer heavy pistols. These are just here to allow players to use simple templates and to show how they should be built to a degree.
  • Please remember when making a build you can use Marksman's Goggles or Pistoleer Visor Mk2 to save AP.

Melee - Require CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirt

Dual Weapon

Finished Battle Templates
Going to do some easy templates here, focused around damage output.

Heavy Weapons - Gets it's own special spot since it's ignored quite often. It is also strongly recommended to NEVER go post 165 heavy weapons without a solid reason. The DPS/Damage gains are extremely weak for 195.

Finished Support Templates
Ranged

Melee

I believe that's enough for now. I still prefer for players to request builds on the forum, ask in-game, or even ask experienced veterans for build advice. And always, I repeat, always check the Skills and Mutations guide I have already provided.

If anyone has a request for a type of build they are always welcome to PM me on Steam (Same as forum name), on the forums, or in-game. Any/all builds I give to a player are welcome to be posted on this thread of course.

Posted Image

SmilingTurtle

SmilingTurtle

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 08-February 14
Hey there,

I am very new to this game, it looks very complex. I want a Tank/Crafting build is there any such thing? I am just finishing the download so I am doing some research before I mess up everything and have to make a new character :P

any help would be awesome :D

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hey there,

I am very new to this game, it looks very complex. I want a Tank/Crafting build is there any such thing? I am just finishing the download so I am doing some research before I mess up everything and have to make a new character :P

any help would be awesome :D

Hit me up with a PM with the following.

• Weapon Choice
  • Support or DPS
  • Aura Choice : Calibration (team armor), Social (team healing buffer), Group Tactics (Power/Precision buffer with Armor debuff), or Illumination (Insane regen buffer)
  • For any information on skills/mutations and their functions checkSkills and Mutations previews.

Outside of that tho, feel free to ask any questions in said PM.

Posted Image

Ruyn

Ruyn

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 10-April 14
Hey guys what's up?

I know there are a lot of experienced FE players out there and i'm having trouble making my own build. SO, i've tweaked this 2 builds. Which do you think is more viable, and why IF at all:

Max Craft, Pistol/Rifle Balanced build: http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

Max Healing, Rifle, Max Craft: http://planer.fallen...1A5010101017E01

Thanks in advance!

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hey guys what's up?

I know there are a lot of experienced FE players out there and i'm having trouble making my own build. SO, i've tweaked this 2 builds. Which do you think is more viable, and why IF at all:

Max Craft, Pistol/Rifle Balanced build: http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

Max Healing, Rifle, Max Craft: http://planer.fallen...1A5010101017E01

Thanks in advance!

Pistol
  • Past 171, empathic is pretty useless since the gains are terrible. I'd recommend 129/135/144/147/153/165/171, in terms of scaling.
  • Just as end-game pistols gain +2, +3, or +4 to pistol skill so you can lower pistol accordingly. Since you lack any other stance, you could even lower your pistol skill since Concentration stance gives +37 to all weapon skills which is unlocked at 150. This also includes points spend in rifle.
  • Crafting only requires 98 int and 95 perc, which is more AP you can save as well.
  • Armor use scales at 13.06 per 1% passive, at 170 you will gain 13% of the possible 15% passive. Unless you go to 183 you will not go above 13%, passives do not round up either. So going 13.5% does not give 14%.
  • Precision is fine at 141 or 171, unless you plan to use it for Perfect Timing's damage modifier for one shot during a charge shot. With pistols, however, charge shots can bug so it is recommended to ignore perfect timing as the risk is far to great for the stamina cost.
  • Your First Aid is scaled properly of course.

Rifle
  • Far to much perception for a crafter, 95 is enough.
  • Charisma is far to high for only going to 171 perception.
  • Dexterity can be lowered to invest elsewhere and be more AP efficient.
  • Lots of points given above can be used the same way as it was above, yet Armor Use was scaled properly this time.

Rifle recommendation
Rifle/Pistol recommendation

The only reason the rifle/pistol has dex so high, even tho it isn't needed, it because of stamina costs in said build. I would not recommend the rifle/pistol in a PVP situation since you lack an aura-line... sadly you can't get everything without some loss. Even then, you may beable to save it by lowering charisma/empathic.

Posted Image

Ruyn

Ruyn

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 10-April 14
Heya Nysek, i've decided to go by the Rifle build which seems pretty good and now that i think of it i rarely use pistols.
This is the build i'm following: http://planer.fallen...1AB010101017E01

I have a question though. Since i'm going into rifle build, i won't be able to keep wielding a rifle, pistols and a meele weapon effectively, will i? Just cause sometimes i like to swap to meele in order to save ammo or for fun really.

Thanks a lot for your help i know you're kind of an expert on this matter! :)

Edited by Ruyn, 12 April 2014 - 04:46 AM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Heya Nysek, i've decided to go by the Rifle build which seems pretty good and now that i think of it i rarely use pistols.
This is the build i'm following: http://planer.fallen...1AB010101017E01

I have a question though. Since i'm going into rifle build, i won't be able to keep wielding a rifle, pistols and a meele weapon effectively, will i? Just cause sometimes i like to swap to meele in order to save ammo or for fun really.

Thanks a lot for your help i know you're kind of an expert on this matter! :)

Well with concentration stance, it is quite easy but has to be built that way. All three is possible, granted I mostly only recommend 2 weapon choices :o

Posted Image

Corsario

Corsario

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 09-August 14
is this a reliable build for a crafter?? i accept suggestions.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

is this a reliable build for a crafter?? i accept suggestions.

http://planer.fallen...101010101A80101

Should work out for you, if you plan to use a 195 Assault Rifle, this greatly depends on your end-game weapon choices tho.

• Assault Rifle : 190 Rifle
  • Battle Rifle : 188 Rifle
  • Shotgun : 190 Rifle
  • Sniper : 182 Rifle

You'd also lower dexterity to make sure your max rifle is met by that exact amount of AP rather than over spending.

Posted Image

Corsario

Corsario

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 09-August 14

http://planer.fallen-earth.ru/#37013641416262625D4141AA010101C0B40101019995C001C28281010101010101A80101

Should work out for you, if you plan to use a 195 Assault Rifle, this greatly depends on your end-game weapon choices tho.

• Assault Rifle : 190 Rifle
  • Battle Rifle : 188 Rifle
  • Shotgun : 190 Rifle
  • Sniper : 182 Rifle

You'd also lower dexterity to make sure your max rifle is met by that exact amount of AP rather than over spending.

i see. do you think is better if i switch to pistols instead?

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

i see. do you think is better if i switch to pistols instead?

Depends on what you like, pistols are far better than Assault Rifles or Battle Rifles. With practice, pistols are hands down the best weapon in-game. As for time it takes to get used to aiming in FE compared to FPS games which you can always keep your standard aim... this is mostly due to warp/snap/slide but I can explain that another time.

• Rifles are good all around and have a failsafe weapon (Shotgun) which has easier aim at a heavy loss of DPS. But it can be ideal in many situations.
  • Pistols have hands down the best DPS, especially clip DPS, and ultimately have no downside unless you aren't consistant with aim.

If it's for PVE, I'd always choose pistols. If it's a PVP toon that is using Nano-Manipulation I'd go rifle due to poor mechanics of equipped mutations... so if you're willing to practice your aim in PVP pistols are definitely the way to go.

Do not get frustrated if you can't hit often, practice is key which many people seem to forget... melee will hurts quite a bit if you aren't experienced tho in PVP simply because it's that much easier and for some reason can reach 6 meters.

Edited by Reaps989, 11 August 2014 - 11:53 PM.

Posted Image

Corsario

Corsario

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 09-August 14

Depends on what you like, pistols are far better than Assault Rifles or Battle Rifles. With practice, pistols are hands down the best weapon in-game. As for time it takes to get used to aiming in FE compared to FPS games which you can always keep your standard aim... this is mostly due to warp/snap/slide but I can explain that another time.

• Rifles are good all around and have a failsafe weapon (Shotgun) which has easier aim at a heavy loss of DPS. But it can be ideal in many situations.
  • Pistols have hands down the best DPS, especially clip DPS, and ultimately have no downside unless you aren't consistant with aim.

If it's for PVE, I'd always choose pistols. If it's a PVP toon that is using Nano-Manipulation I'd go rifle due to poor mechanics of equipped mutations... so if you're willing to practice your aim in PVP pistols are definitely the way to go.

Do not get frustrated if you can't hit often, practice is key which many people seem to forget... melee will hurts quite a bit if you aren't experienced tho in PVP simply because it's that much easier and for some reason can reach 6 meters.

great info, man! thank you for your time replying. much appreciated.
but i'm curious now about "warp/snap/slide" aim.

Edited by Corsario, 12 August 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

great info, man! thank you for your time replying. much appreciated.
but i'm curious now about "warp/snap/slide" aim.

It's not really an issue with aim, it's more-so exploitation of movement with possible lag >_>

• Warp : Player will skip animations causing them to move to a single point instantly, or extremely fast.
  • Snap : Sudden movements which jerk a player back in another direction, slightly like warp but otherwise they move normally.
  • Slide : You'll have to wait to see this... but it's very obvious when a play just slides.

Posted Image

Corsario

Corsario

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 09-August 14

It's not really an issue with aim, it's more-so exploitation of movement with possible lag >_>

• Warp : Player will skip animations causing them to move to a single point instantly, or extremely fast.
  • Snap : Sudden movements which jerk a player back in another direction, slightly like warp but otherwise they move normally.
  • Slide : You'll have to wait to see this... but it's very obvious when a play just slides.

oh, THAT. yeah.... i already figure it out that lag has an important rol in combat.
anyway, thanks a lot for answer me.
cheers!

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Might need to update all the builds in this thread... they are outdated badly since 3.2

Posted Image

ChinchillaDakilla

ChinchillaDakilla

Novice

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 22-March 11

I'm returning to the game and would love to know about the new updated builds.  I'm a crafter at heart and have always loved pistols.  Gonna have to dig around the forums to see if I can find some.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I'm returning to the game and would love to know about the new updated builds.  I'm a crafter at heart and have always loved pistols.  Gonna have to dig around the forums to see if I can find some.

PM me if you need a build, or make a new thread with weapon(s) and aura choice.

Posted Image

ChinchillaDakilla

ChinchillaDakilla

Novice

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 22-March 11

PM me if you need a build, or make a new thread with weapon(s) and aura choice.

Thank you sir!  I definitely will.  Gonna first log in to my old character and see if I can reroll his stats.  Then I'm gonna build a new one so I can get used to the controls again.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Thank you sir!  I definitely will.  Gonna first log in to my old character and see if I can reroll his stats.  Then I'm gonna build a new one so I can get used to the controls again.

Alright, let me know here or in game if you need help. Nysek is most likely the toon I'll be on, but probably better to add me on steam.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users