72 replies to this topic

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Posted Image
You may Not Copy, Reproduce Or repost or Upload anything contained within this guide without including Credits

Posted Image
My names Thrillchase and i noticed a real lack of build templates when i started Fallen Earth, So its time i save others that very same trouble, Below you will find the basic things you should know which will help in the use and integration of the below Builds.

It's a good idea to send people in need of help from Help Channel chat to this guide, all the builds in one handy link.

The New Build Vetting System
Posted Image = Build has been tested and is a proven reliable build (no longer needs tweaking)
Basic Build Advice

• Master Crafters either use one weapon or suck in combat.
  • Forget about Dodge in PVE; Dodge lower then 101 useless.
  • All chars must have at least 156 First Aid.
  • Use only one aura in all builds except Social toons.
    Armor (Primary Resistances)
  • Volatile Mesoprene/Hexveawe with helmet - 23.85% (25.11% with NBC Mask)
  • Stage 2 with helmet - 26.08%
  • Stage 2 with Stage 1 helmet and NBC Mask - 27.13%
  • Full Stage 3 with helmet - 28.1%
    Trinkets/buffs/other (Primary Resistances)
  • Failsafe NBC Mask Mk2 (mouth+eyes slots) - 1.26%
  • Hulk Armor trinket - 2.83%
  • Brass Nut Ring - 2.73%
  • Moiste Green Paste (food) - +5.45%
  • Liquid Armoring Solution (item) - +2.72%
Build Classifications Explained
  • Starters (builds that can sprout Into many build paths)
  • Universal (165 Tradskills pistol-melee,Etc)
  • Battle builds (pure one weapon Melee, Pistol, Rifle - Etc)
  • Hybrids (battle builds with 2 weapons Etc)
  • Rocketmans (Heavy + 1 weapon)
  • Crafters (195 skill crafters priority, Etc)
  • Support (Socials, Healers, specially designed debuffers and so on - team chars)
!!Builds are Subject to Change and may be altered, New Builds may also be added!!

Posted Image
CLICK SPOILER FOR BUILD DETAILS
Starter Pistol - http://planer.fallen...01010101010101' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Click For Build

Spoiler

Starter Rifle - Click For Build
Spoiler

Simple Riflemen - Click For Build
Spoiler

Riflemen direct damage dealer - Click For Build
Spoiler

Skillintensive sniper - Click For Build
Spoiler

Sniper-fireball - Click For Build
Spoiler

Armored Rifle-Melee Damage Dealer - Click For Build
Spoiler

Armored Rifle-Melee Defensive variant - Click For Build
Spoiler

Gunslinger Primal - Click For Build
Spoiler

Gunslinger Telekinesis - Click For Build
Spoiler

Grammaton Cleric - Click For Build Posted Image
Spoiler

Pistol Power Troll - Click For Build
Spoiler

Pistol Healer Troll - Click For Build
Spoiler

Storm Trooper - Click For Build
Spoiler

Long-range Sniper - Click For Build
Spoiler

Sniper-killer - Click For Build
Spoiler

Nysek's Mednaught - Click For Build Posted Image
Spoiler

Bishop with shotgun - Click For Build
Spoiler

Posted Image

Starter Melee Primal - Click For Build

Spoiler

Starter Melee Telekinesis - Click For Build
Spoiler

Rocketmen rifle-melee - Click For Build
Spoiler

Terminator - Click For Build
Spoiler

Dreadnaught - Click For Build
Spoiler

Defensive Grenadier - Click For Build
Spoiler

Heavy Melee w/Telekinesis - Click For Build
Spoiler

CRAFTERS
Starter Crafter - Click For Build

Spoiler

Crafter-melee - Click For Build
Spoiler

Crafter-sniper - Click For Build
Spoiler

If you have a build you would like adding send me a private message on the forum or in-game

These builds cater to Many differant Play Styles, Not every Build Will Work for You.

Edited by Thrillchase, 19 May 2013 - 02:10 PM.

Posted Image

Fallen Earth Tools Website
Proud Member of [The Hazmat Team]
Proud Creator of [The Fallen Earth Tool]

Barakus

Barakus

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 03-April 13
Ok , this will be nice if its worked on properly.
Melee starter:
That example build is lvl 55 and obviously incomplete, but starter builds should indicate AP allocation at each level break. Say at 10 - 20 - 40. then complete builds at 55. Reason for a 40 lvl is that it gives you time to adjust if necessary before you go all the way.
Getting back to starter, I have a melee character at lvl 7 where I have only put APs into strength and melee. I admit im getting itchy with over 100 APs building up to dump some on the build , but no.
Im not into RP but thought I would have a go at playing a wild native, no armour, dual weild knives ( butchers atm ). Trying this as I was only recently told how to dual weild ( attack holding both mouse buttons down ) and wanted to see what happens. Well, i give rapid hits that seem to disrupt the target and while I do take some damage it seems to play out like im invincible. Sure I take damage but as long as im not trying to take on 3 or more targets at once its fine and havent needed much first aid.
What we do need is a guide on how to build up a character not so much what it will be at the end. In my experiment above I only use strength and melee nothing else and it works great. But im just collecting APs atm as im not sure what to spend on next and as long as this is working I will just keep it going as is, I just have to stop looking at all the AP building up as its like candy and I want to eat it :)

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Ok , this will be nice if its worked on properly.
Melee starter:
That example build is lvl 55 and obviously incomplete, but starter builds should indicate AP allocation at each level break. Say at 10 - 20 - 40. then complete builds at 55. Reason for a 40 lvl is that it gives you time to adjust if necessary before you go all the way.
Getting back to starter, I have a melee character at lvl 7 where I have only put APs into strength and melee. I admit im getting itchy with over 100 APs building up to dump some on the build , but no.
Im not into RP but thought I would have a go at playing a wild native, no armour, dual weild knives ( butchers atm ). Trying this as I was only recently told how to dual weild ( attack holding both mouse buttons down ) and wanted to see what happens. Well, i give rapid hits that seem to disrupt the target and while I do take some damage it seems to play out like im invincible. Sure I take damage but as long as im not trying to take on 3 or more targets at once its fine and havent needed much first aid.
What we do need is a guide on how to build up a character not so much what it will be at the end. In my experiment above I only use strength and melee nothing else and it works great. But im just collecting APs atm as im not sure what to spend on next and as long as this is working I will just keep it going as is, I just have to stop looking at all the AP building up as its like candy and I want to eat it :)

I unfortunately used to do the same thing Barakus i ended up with 280AP just sitting thier, I actually found it really annoying knowing that i wanted my character to be a certain way at the end, my goal was pvp and because of that and bloodsports i had to use my point asap.

the thing is i dont really think it matters up to lvl 30 where you put you points, Well for me it didnt as with all those AP unused i was still kicking patootie in PVE.

But if you want a Build to work towards its quite simple, Pick one you want from the list and take of 55 from the end stat if an attribute, So if at lvl 55 you should have 98 points in an attribute then at lvl 0 you take away 55 and and your left with a number that when lvling you should never go over.

Its hard to explain and not sure if you understand.

P.s Its a Starter build and to me that is the basic stats needed for the gameplay style, if they want to pvp they can just ask what stats they need and voila someone will tell them otherwise...Quite frankly thier are just a tad too many variations.

Edited by Thrillchase, 26 April 2013 - 12:57 PM.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
While I wish you luck in your guide, I still strongly recommend players request builds via PM instead of following a set guide. I will give a few examples...

• Not all the guides are setup to "+x" mods from weapons, thus possible issues with AP investment.
  • Power is only worth it if using the "Attack Posture" stance or you properly scale it based on 24.19 per 1% armor pen
  • Precision should be scaling by a 1% per 9.8989 scaling, or obviously unlocking skills within it. Obviously you may add more if pairing with "Offensive Coordination" or "Concentration" due to their modifiers.

"Starter" Builds
Should not have 196 into weapon skill... and should follow power/precision on my skill/mutation guide.

Rifles
  • Simple Rifleman : 105 Dirty Tricks would be dispeled far to often, recommend tier 5+ of Kneecap or Dirty Steel. Either that, or base it off of Sabotage. Power should be no higher than 123, as you are not gaining any extra benefits from the extra power you added. Refer to my skill/mutation thread. (Prior to GTC/TC)
  • Crafter Rifleman : Does not explain you require +3 rifle shirt, past 186 first aid is a waste, and again spending to much into precision/power. Min-maxing could use work here, recommend making a base template players can "add to"
  • Armored Rifleman /w melee support : Dodge is not set to a 5.9393 scaling and not accounting for "-x melee defense" from rifles, First Aid is not 162 for proper snarebreak, melee is far to low to be worth anything, rifle has far to much invested, precision again has to much AP invested.
  • Storm Trooper : Power isn't using proper scaling method, empathic is not 129, and not accounting for "-X melee defense" from weapons.
  • "PVP" Sniper : Power is not following proper scaling, not explained to use a +3 rifle skill shirt, and doesn't have empathic... you cannot call any build PVP that does not have Empathic.

Pistols
  • Pure Gunslinger : 153 power/171 precision is enough, please account for GT aura modifiers.
  • Gunslinger Variant : Missing 1 AP from Group Tactics for Overwhelm 4 and only requires 153 power.
  • Gammatron : Not using proper scaling of dodge, does not explain possible shirt required for 180 melee with "+10 melee" modifier on weapons, and power/precision to high again.

Melee
  • Rifle/Melee Support : To low/high of rifle (120 and 135 weapons...), does not follow standard scaling of precision, does not account for "+X melee" mods, dodge is not following proper scaling, and empathic is 130 instead of 129.
  • Melee with crafting : Does not have 195 crafting cap, don't need to explain more.
  • Pure Melee : Is an unfinished level 30 build and does not follow proper scaling...
  • Terminator : Does not follow proper power scaling, and does not explain +3 melee shirt being required.
  • Defensive Grenadier : Is not spelt correction (Had to <3), 45 Dirty Tricks is a waste, does not explain +3 melee shirt being required, but your scaling is solid at least otherwise.
  • Melee w/Telekinesis : Dodge is not using proper scaling, does not explain +3 shirt requirement, does not state it's a heavy weapons build nor that it only reaches 180 melee weapons, and power/precision are not set to proper scaling.

Just pointing out the fact these cannot be stated as "Ultimate Builds", nor a guide to do so. There is far to much min/maxing required for these builds and not enough information behind why AP is invested in certain areas.

While I enjoy the idea behind this and I commend you for attempting this feat, it requires a lot of work.

Edited by Reaps989, 26 April 2013 - 11:57 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
While i agree with you that Pm for build help is the best way to get a build that is More catered to you, Not everyone has the time to sit down and work it out. And some just like a little guideline.

Thankyou for your time, The Power/Precision math is eluding me right now but i will update builds to reflect the correct math.

All other issues you have brought up will be rectified as soon as possible.

And remember this is as much a community project as a guide, It is made great by experienced players input and proper decorum.

Edited by Thrillchase, 27 April 2013 - 01:36 AM.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

!!Page Update Log!!

• Melee w/Telekinesis: Description Now Mentions +3 melee Shirt requirement
  • Melee w/Telekinesis: renamed to Heavy Melee w/Telekinesis
  • Heavy Melee w/Telekinesis: has been modified/refined
  • Defensive grenadeer: Has been renamed to Defensive Grenadier
  • Defensive Grenadier: +3 melee Shirt requirement added to Description
  • Terminator: +3 melee Shirt requirement added to Description
  • Melee w/ Rifle Support: Has been modified/refined
  • Gunslinger Variant: has been modified/refined
  • Pure Gunslinger: has been modified/refined
  • PvP Sniper: renamed to long-range sniper
  • long-range sniper: Description Altered to show proper build usage
  • Crafter Rifleman: Decription now mentions +3 Rifle Shirt requirement
  • Crafter Rifleman: has been modified/refined
  • Storm Trooper: has been modified/refined
  • Added Nysek-Rifle Medic Enh/Emp/Nano/Tele Build
  • Added Nysek-Rifle Medic Enh/Emp/Nano/Tele Description and credit
  • Cleaned Up Nysek-Rifle Description

Edited by Thrillchase, 27 April 2013 - 07:56 AM.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

While i agree with you that Pm for build help is the best way to get a build that is More catered to you, Not everyone has the time to sit down and work it out. And some just like a little guideline.

Thankyou for your time, The Power/Precision math is eluding me right now but i will update builds to reflect the correct math.

All other issues you have brought up will be rectified as soon as possible.

And remember this is as much a community project as a guide, It is made great by experienced players input and proper decorum.

Anytime, just letting you know. Glad you're updating it promptly, I'd post builds myself but I reserve that to PMs to avoid a huge thread of builds xD

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Anytime, just letting you know. Glad you're updating it promptly, I'd post builds myself but I reserve that to PMs to avoid a huge thread of builds xD

Well it wouldnt be much use if things were not corrected now would it.

And if you have any builds you want to add you can pm them to me.

As i'm pretty sure you have 1 or 2 your hiding :piratesword:

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Well it wouldnt be much use if things were not corrected now would it.

And if you have any builds you want to add you can pm them to me.

As i'm pretty sure you have 1 or 2 your hiding :piratesword:

Indeed, as for any builds.... ya. Let's just say it's more-so of "variants" of the following.

Aura - Choosing only one.
  • Group Tactics
  • Enhancement
  • Illumination
  • Social

Weapons
  • Rifle
  • Pistol
  • Melee
  • Hybrid (Dual or Tripple weapon spec)

Specs
  • 195 Crafter or Non-195 crafter
  • Healer or DPS

After that, it's pretty much 10+ builds of any of those setups... thus why I keep it to PMs. If you feel the need for a build you want on this thread, just PM with this template.

Weapon(s) :
Crafter or Non-crafter :
DPS or Healer focused :
Solo or Group :
Brief description of what you wish to do with this character :

As for my own, guess I could post my current build on Nysek.

Nysek : Rifle Medic Enh/Emp/Nano/Tele

• Requires : VIsta/Enforcer T-shirt
  • Weapons of choice : Coyle LE Streetsweeper, Z.I. LR Custom, and Big Jackal
  • Armor Preference : DT Medic Helmet/Suit or Lifeline Helmet/Suit
  • Tricket : Vile Fungal Culture
  • Role : Supportive DPS (Burst), very strong healing power, and Telekinesis for "Bend Metal" to provide a way to negate an enemy's armor.
  • Stance : Ablate
  • Variants : Can easily swap to pistols, like this. Using 165 pistols : Desert Star .50's or GORE Pistols Big Bast***s (Self-censor so it doesn't say "Silly Person" lol)
  • "Wasted" AP : Precision, as there were no other sources to invest into. Helps amazingly with GTC/TC boosts as Ablate reduced precision/power by 75. Strength, gave me 3 more HP as another source of leftover AP.

As for downsides to this build... well the rifle variant, until it gets a Jackal is not impressive with DPS compared to other weapons. Recommend pistols for those who wish to preform higher DPS. In the current state of game, however, rifles are quite depressing without a Jackal.

Edited by Reaps989, 27 April 2013 - 03:07 AM.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Oh i really like your current build, has abit of everything yet still seems fun and effective to play.

I've sent you a Pm and Included your Build within the Build List.

Edited by Thrillchase, 27 April 2013 - 03:47 AM.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Oh i really like your current build, has abit of everything yet still seems fun and effective to play.

I've sent you a Pm and Included your Build within the Build List.

Alrighty, also it seems the spoiler option made it a big messy and didn't link the pistol variant xD

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Alrighty, also it seems the spoiler option made it a big messy and didn't link the pistol variant xD

yes it made it a little messy, i will clear it up to be more readable just juggling a few tasks right now xD

Posted Image

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
You start great work, Thrillchase! And it's really good and needfull thing. It's great what in last 1-2 weeks 2 great topics appears - Nysek's skill/mutation description and your builds encyclopedia.

Heh, and now i start to do my lovely business - give advices and seek errors : )

About classification of builds. You divide it in range/melee/hybrid. But may be you make little different classification? My own classification on Fallen-Earth.ru:
- Universal (165 Tradskills pistol-melee, see your another topic)
- Battle builds (pure one weapon Melee, Pistol, Rifle - pair dozen variants)
- Hybrids (battle builds with 2 weapons)
- Rocketmans (Heavy + 1 weapon)
- Crafters (195 skill crafters, several variants for all weapon)
- Support (Socials, Healers, specially designed debuffers and so on - team chars)

About some preface. Imho, there must be at least pair of basic advices. Like
- Master Crafters either use one weapon or suck in combat.
- Forget about Dodge in PVE; Dodge lower then 101 useless.
- All chars must have at least 156 First Aid.
- Use only one aura in all builds expect Social toons.

About description. It's will be great if in description will be brief info like this:
- Armor Bonus +13% (there AU bonus)
- Critical Chance - 22%/25% (there critical chance without/with Concentration - if Concentration present)
- Armor Penetarting - 10% (total bonus of Power and weapon skill)
- Healing Abilities - standard (162 FA / 129 Empathic), great (for healers), low (156 FA / 1-117 Empathic)
- Debuff Abilities - Overwhelm, Bend Metal, etc.
- Skill Intensivity - low/med/high. Low - 5- active abilities, exclude 5 basic heals and 2 resurrects (Stanch Wound, Suck It Up, Benevolence, Preservation, Restoration and Resuscitation + Share Life). Med - 6-8. High 9+. Also don't count useless or newbies abilities Dent Armor and Bolster.
For example, "one-button build", gunslinger with Primal. Precise Hit + Beast Might + Incendiary Shot + Overwhelm. 4 abilities,.
Or gunslinger with Dirty Tricks and Nano. Very skill intensive build, hard to play.

Next message will be about ton of error in builds, especially in my own builds : )

Edited by Andrew Leslie, 27 April 2013 - 12:32 PM.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
Its all welcome Andrew, its alot of work so i will be leaving it till tommorow so i dont miss things, if you correct any builds on the planner just pm me the links and i will fix them tommorow.

Regards Thrill

Posted Image

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
No problem : ) But here also some new builds and many corrects to present builds, i post it here.

Simple Riflemen
Better set here 3 variants - Direct Damager with. Ton of HPs, great Power and powerful Beast Might skillshot - in additional to regular Precise Hit and Bull's Eye. Also very good protection, 183 Armor Use.
Skill Intensive Sniper.
And .. Let's say, Riflemen-Fireball : ) With Dodge and full Sonic mutation.

Crafter Riflemen
Hm-m. MY build with 39 free APs?? Really strange. There also many variants, but simple crafter riflemen looks like this.
And Crafter Rifleman with Primal.

Armoured Rifleman w/ Melee Support
Oh, it's pain.. It's pain - look at this build : ) There almost all wrong. At 1-st - armored - it's armored, well defended. In rifle/melee builds better take Enhancement mutation instead Group Tactics. Yes, worsten offense, but save ton APs. About "melee support". Total Melee lower then 180 (with all bonuses) almost useless at 55 lvl. 165 Melee far from usefulness of 165 skill Pistols.
Power variant with only Empathic mutation. Never make builds w/o mutations. All bands - HP/Stamina/Gamma - must be in use for maximum efficiency.
Defensive variant with maxed Primal - good compensate for lack of armor penetration.
Both need +3 Rifle t-shirt.

Pure Guslingers
Again free APs. Builds with free APs - not right builds : )
Gunslinger Primal. And change description - spam _Beast Might_, not Bend Metal : )
Gunslinger Telekinesis.
Also there no Concentration based Skillintensive Gunslinger. Like this. Escape Artist may be easily replaced with Dodge 130, add remaining APs to Precision and Group Tactics (162).

Grammaton Cleric
I can't believe, all right there : ))

About "troll" builds. In topic where i correspond with Ripperblade better variants present.

Storm Trooper
It's not my variant, it's walking nonsense : ) May be one of variant what i'm edit after, but i can't give someone build with 180 Armor Use. And with only 123 Power in build with Give'em Hell 4. My true Storm Trooper may be looks like this. Or like this, with 162 FA : )

Ah-h, and add in description "shotgun/GORE user, +3 Rifle t-shirt need", please : )

Long Range Sniper
Hm-m. Some skill intensive variant.. Not bad : ) And here need also "Sniper-killer" - build especially designed for making horrible damage from great distance. All for Power, 331 total. And it's without Stage 3 DeadEye. With full DeadEye - 426. And 550 with Rampage - for 15 seconds only, but five hundred and fifty - it's 22.7% armor penetrating. Want to know how Power will be with tier 4 District buff + Global Control buff? Add +39% : ) I'm not hummy about how Rampage bonus add - before this buffs or after. But if before - it will be 15 seconds of 764 (31.5%) Power. Even bulletproof Nysek must beware so high armor penetrating : )

Defensive Grenadier
Better lower Melee, but raise Endurance. 180 Melee (with +3 t-shirt and kukries) enough to do some trouble to enemies : ) And additional HPs never be odd. Such build.

Heavy Melee w/Telekinesis
Like Storm Trooper - it's not build, it's just nonsense : ) I can't make such curve build, where you found it? 180 AU, 151 FA, 195 Melee, 138 Telekinesis - it's 100% not my build. I'm never maximize weapon skills and count Telekinesis only as Bend Metal grades. And i'm about year ago know what 180 AU = 170 AU, and 151 FA.. No words.. Thrillchase, don't disgrace me : ) This build.

Now about Melee builds.
Add near Terminator - Dreadnaught. Or simple - Tank : )
Defensive absolutely bullet/crush/other -proof character. Maxed HPs, more then awesome protection. With Calibration 5 you don't need Moiste Green Paste and able to use food +Endurance (like Processed Cheese Product ot cheap Cedar Planked Skindog) - additional HPs. And Save Yourself 4 - +20% HPs for 24 seconds. Also, even if your armor debuffed, you able to use Missdirection - great short time (30 sec every minute) armor buff. Also, Provoke 10 allow to do standard MMO tank function - mob aggro. Sadly - no Power and low Precision. But full Primal. Brief info:
- Stance - Duck and Weave 4 (-10% incoming damage, reserved 35% stamina);
- Aura - Calibration 5 (+349 primary armor);
- Toggle - Primal Vigor (+205 HPs, reserved 50% gamma).
Armor - Stage 3 Bullwark.
Weapon - any melee, for 195 skill +3 t-shirt need.
Recommended buffs: Processed Cheese Product (+16 HP regen +9 Endurance), Average Juniter Brandy (+17 stamina/gamma regen +9 Endurance), Average Antiseptic Foam (+19 HP regen), Tent City (+20 HP regen, +6% speed), PVP mutagen Porkupine Serum (+ Endurance/Dodge/HP regen).

Edited by Andrew Leslie, 27 April 2013 - 01:00 PM.

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
Well, now about so named "Starter" builds : )
There some blanks present for many builds. And not maxed weapon skill essential, but many other skills. What need almost any build? 156+ FA, 129 Empathic. In most cases - at least 170 AU, at least 141 Precision. It's not nessesary, but used in about 90% of all builds. Then - simple base blank.

You want to play master crafter? Another blank, especially designed for crafters.

Then we must think about offensive or defensive build we choose. And how offensive - direct damage (like Primal) or skill intensive (like Dirty Tricks). How much Power we need and will Power present in build or not. If builds designed as defensive - Enhancement need. How much? Will it extreme defensive toon or 120 Enhancement will be enough? It's impossible create so many blanks.

Look: only gunslingers.
1 criteria - crafter or not crafter? I mean - Master Crafter.
2 criteria - how high Pistol itself. Well, it can be 150, 156, 162 or 180 base skill. For first three we don't need Perception (or Dex if we master crafters), for last one - need and many.
3 criteria - offensive or defensive? Or may be support? Group Tactics with Give'em Hell, or Enhancement with Calibration? Or Illumination with Meditation? Or it's healer - with Social and Motivational Speaker? Or we want to be great debuffer with Patho and Supression but without aura at all?
4 criteria - with Power or without? Well, if we choose "no", our life become slightly easy : ) But let it be with Power. How high will be our Intelligence? Enough for Give'em Hell 5 (+60 Power) or only 4 (+50 Power)? If GeH 5 - 124 Power will be enough. If GeH 4 - we need 134 Power and need add +3 to Strength. Or we don't plan take Group Tactics at all - it can be 180 Pistol skill build with Attack Posture use and without GeH.

My advice - don't waste your own time to create samples and blanks. 2 blanks - at start of message, for all toons and for master crafters. After this step too many variants present. Yes, i can make all this blanks, but no one really don't need it. F.e., base gunslinger, base riflemen. It's simple. Builds with absolute minimum requirements. But for base melee thing start more complex - planned you raise AU to 183 or not? Raise Coo or Strength? It can be such base melee. Good start if you planned to use Primal. But if you planned to use high level Bend Metal (Telekinesis) it will be such base melee. Raising Coo instead Str.

And base melee-rifle, melee-pistol, pistol-rifle, master crafter rifle, master crafter pistol, master crafter melee, master crafter social rifle, master crafter social melee, master crafter soc... I tire type it : )

And about requests like "give us build for 10-20-30-40" - let the people slightly move they brains. They want play in FE - it's not Lineage 2. There some brains must be applied. 55 level build present - and let the people think, how to raise such toon from 10-20-30. Count, how much + need each attribute, skill and mutation. Learn, how to use planner. When i remake Psychic - there will normal planning possible, but for now.. Sadly, but haven't time.

Edited by Andrew Leslie, 27 April 2013 - 01:39 PM.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Update log 2

• Added Simple rifle Variant 1-Direct Damager
  • Added Simple rifle Variant 2-Skill Intensive Sniper
  • Added Simple rifle Variant 3-Riflemen-Fireball
  • Changed Crafter Rifleman Build to Crafter riflemen w/ Primal Build
  • Corrected the Spelling mistakes in Armoured Rifleman w/ Melee Support
  • Armored Rifleman w/ Melee Support build has been edited/refined
  • Armored Rifleman Power variant Added
  • Armored Rifleman Defensive variant Added
  • Renamed Pure Gunslingers to Variant names
  • Gunslinger Primal has been modified/refined
  • Gunslinger Telekinesis has been modified/refined
  • Storm Trooper has been modified/refined Dramatically
  • Storm Trooper Small description change
  • Added Sniper-killer build
  • Defensive Grenadier has been modified/refined
  • Heavy Melee W/Telekinesis has been modified/refined
  • Added Dreadnaught Build
  • Starter Pistol has been modified/refined
  • Starter Rifle has been modified/refined
  • Added Starter crafter
  • Starter Melee has been Modified/refined
  • Replaced Starter Melee with starter melee/mutation Variants
Please Note Descriptions have not been Corrected or changed to show build changes yet, It is next on the to do list.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Quick Update

The New Build Vetting System has been added, This way Potential build users and myself can see what is Finished and what is not, Very helpful for me and should aid in faster build fixes, Build descriptions have still not been created yet but the template is undergoing some changes.

Updates may not be thick and fast over next few days but dont worry they will come, Personal life just getting in the way as i have doctors appointments and ultrasound scans.

Regards Thrillchase

Edited by Thrillchase, 28 April 2013 - 09:16 AM.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Update 3

• Ok I have began to do the math for the Build Descriptions, this will be a slow process i am afraid as my brain is hurting a little hehe once all are done i will be asking Andrew and Reaps to take a look and make sure all is sound, I would really like to thank them for the continued support they are giving me.
  • Added New Description templates to all Builds (They will be filled in Soon)
  • Added Explanation of Build Classifications section (By Request)
  • Added Basic Build Advice Section (By request)
  • Description for Crafter riflemen w/ Primal has been completed
  • Description for Starter crafter has been completed
  • Description for Rifle-melee crafter has been completed
  • Description for Defensive Grenadier has been completed
  • Description for Heavy Melee w/Telekinesis has been completed
  • Description for Simple Riflemen has been completed
  • Description for Simple Riflemen Variant 1 has been completed
  • Description for Simple Riflemen Variant 2 has been completed
  • Description for Simple Riflemen Variant 3 has been completed
  • Description for Starter Pistol has been completed
  • Description for Starter Rifle has been completed
  • Description for Armored Rifleman w/ Melee Support has been completed
  • Description for Armored Rifleman Power variant has been completed
  • Description for Armored Rifleman Defensive variant has been completed
  • Description for Gunslinger Primal has been completed
  • Description for Gunslinger Telekinesis has been completed
  • Description for Grammaton Cleric has been completed
  • Description for Pistol Power Troll has been completed
  • Description for Pistol Healer Troll has been completed
  • Description for Storm Trooper has been completed
  • Description for Long-range Sniper has been completed
  • Description for Sniper-killer has been completed
  • Description for Nysek-Rifle Medic Enh/Emp/Nano/Tele has been completed
  • Description for Starter Melee Primal has been completed
  • Description for Starter Melee Telekinesis has been completed
  • Description for Melee w/ Rifle Support has been completed
  • Description for melee w/ crafting has been completed
  • Description for Pure Melee has been completed
  • Description for Terminator has been completed
  • Description for Dreadnaught has been completed
  • Renamed Nysek's-Rifle Medic Enh/Emp/Nano/Tele to Nysek's
  • Removed Armor pen from Nysek's build :D dont know why i put that in hehe
  • Altered Nysek's description

Please note Some Builds are marked with *Researching* in certain parts, that is because i am unsure of Details dont worry It will be resolved.

Edited by Thrillchase, 30 April 2013 - 10:57 AM.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Update 3

• Ok I have began to do the math for the Build Descriptions, this will be a slow process i am afraid as my brain is hurting a little hehe once all are done i will be asking Andrew and Reaps to take a look and make sure all is sound, I would really like to thank them for the continued support they are giving me.

• Description for Nysek-Rifle Medic Enh/Emp/Nano/Tele has been completed

Please note Some Builds are marked with *Researching* in certain parts, that is because i am unsure of Details dont worry It will be resolved.

Edit : Was fixed :D

Edited by Reaps989, 30 April 2013 - 11:19 AM.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

- Build Classification: Mednaught - Fun nickname players decided to give it.
- Requirements: This build requires you to use Vista/enforcer t-shirt to be effective
- Armor Bonus: 13% (13.01 = 1%, thus 169.86 requirement for 13%)
- Stance used: Ablate

- Critical Chance: 18.7% (187 - 75 = 112/9.8989 = 11.31% after Ablate. 170 Rifle would grant 1.91% using a Streetsweeper, 2.02% using a Z.I. Custom (180 rifle), and if you wish to apply a "Big Jackal" it would be 2.18%. This translates to a 13% critical chance boost, sadly I am unsure of base crit chance)

- Armor Penetration: 7.6 % : No power = No Armor Pen. Bend Metal 4 can negate a solid amount of resist, however if the target has enough primary armor they "could" negate the debuff. At least does 6% primary armor cut.

- Skill Intensity: Seeing as your role is to deal damage, burst when possible, along with healing. This role takes quite a bit of practice to preform both well, recommend getting used to F1-F8 keys to target your team members. When in a raid, remember you must use "Tab" to switch to mouse mode and quickly heal/purge/etc your allies. Refer to guides to understand dispel requirements for DoT's. Thus I'd say if you'd like to make "full use" of this build, it's quite intense xD

Just letting you know :P

Ok, I've Renamed and altered your build.....Dont know why i put penetration in for xD Think its because i had soo many descriptions to do i made a mistake.

as for the Crit chance Isnt Critical Hit Chance (mostly Precision) - about +1% for 10 AP in Precision before Ablate soooo should put it around what i said unless the math is wrong. Just what i could gather from what andrew said.

Gawd i hope its not wrong or i'm going to have to alter the whole list xD

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Ok, I've Renamed and altered your build.....Dont know why i put penetration in for xD Think its because i had soo many descriptions to do i made a mistake.

as for the Crit chance Isnt Critical Hit Chance (mostly Precision) - about +1% for 10 AP in Precision before Ablate soooo should put it around what i said unless the math is wrong. Just what i could gather from what andrew said.

Gawd i hope its not wrong or i'm going to have to alter the whole list xD

It's not wrong prior to Ablate, just afterwards.

Happens to me sometimes as well, takes me a moment if I work to fast on a build... granted most of my builds are made quite quickly. :D (Sometimes I just find better methods to attain maximum DPS/HPS/Survivability)

Edited by Reaps989, 30 April 2013 - 11:20 AM.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

It's not wrong prior to Ablate, just afterwards.

oh am glad about that

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

oh am glad about that

It's close enough, granted it's 18.89% crit chance :P thus why I made that guide since it's a bit annoying to remember the passives xD

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

It's close enough, granted it's 18.89% crit chance :P thus why I made that guide since it's a bit annoying to remember the passives xD

Well once i have the basics Done i may implement those into the builds, but for now i have enough work doing what i have to do.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Well once i have the basics Done i may implement those into the builds, but for now i have enough work doing what i have to do.

I've made a few minor changes to the list, mostly descriptions.

Once i have finished the descriptions, i will begin the viable testing of builds etc. (checking thier stats, playability, etc) If they are good enough they will recieve a vetted status.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
Accidental Double Post Sorry.

Edited by Thrillchase, 01 May 2013 - 01:45 AM.

Posted Image

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
About brief description of builds. You describe critical chance and armor penetrating count on base skill value. It's wrong, build are finished when use needful stances and auras, and proper buffs. With your description people simple don't see final picture of build.

Let's see on Grammaton Cleric build. This build designed for constantly use Concentration stance (+critical chance), and also have some bonus from weapon skills. Critical chance not 17.2, about 23%. Also, aura must be Give'em Hell and you need Bolster (all my builds with Power use Bolster - we save 72 AP with sacrificing 10% of gamma - it's good exchange) to get 196 Power.

And i think to slightly rework this build. 45 Dirty Tricks give you almost nothing - only 3-rd stun in PVE. In PVP so low skill are useless. And weapon skill lesser then 196 don't give you +0.9% armor penetrating to reach full 9% w/o GORE weapon. Then we need slightly raise Power to get full bonus. And i raise Melee - we need t-shirt only to get same armor penetrating bonus with both weapons. Sadly, there 15 APs almost wasting - +3 Strength give only +9 HPs, no abilities. See next message, there 3 builds with description. Heh, i correct this message about 20 times : )

About brief classification.. Some info about armor protection (only primary resistances) - you can add it to start topic.

Armor:
Volatile Mesoprene/Hexveawe with helmet - 23.85% (25.11% with NBC Mask)
Stage 2 with helmet - 26.08%
Stage 2 with Stage 1 helmet and NBC Mask - 27.13%
Full Stage 3 with helmet - 28.1%

Trinkets/buffs/other:
Failsafe NBC Mask Mk2 (mouth+eyes slots) - 1.26%
Hulk Armor trinket - 2.83%
Brass Nut Ring - 2.73%
Moiste Green Paste (food) - +5.45%
Liquid Armoring Solution (item) - +2.72%

If you planned to use Stage 2 armor before create Stage 3 - never use Stage 2 helmet, wear Stage 1 helmet and NBC Mask - +1% of resistances. And only Stage 2 advantage - +2% to primary resistances. Imho, better not spend funds to craft/buy this costly item. Volatile armor pretty enough before you craft Stage 3.

Also, almost all builds designed for Stage 3 armor. I.e., no goggles/masks on 55 level. All weapon skills sharpened for it.

And about short description. I propose something like this, but there need to think, may be i forget something needful.

- Build Classification: role of character - DD/healer/support/crafter/idler : )
- Weapon: almost all builds (with 162+ weapon skill) able to use GORE 3-rd tier w/o any buffs, may be wrote about it in prologue?
- Armor: what armor recommend to use. Most time i offer wear LifeLine helmet - +9 stamina/gamma regen never be odd.
- Armor Bonus: total armor bonus from buffs, trinket and Armor Use.
- Equipment: t-shirts, trinkets, may be goggles if don't planned to use S3 helmet (not recommended).
- Food buff: primary 55 lvl buff - Moiste Green Paste, but sometime, especially in builds with high Enhancement, you don't need additional protection, and much better to use +Endurance food. Also, may be someone crazy enough to use Exotic Porkupine in Honey Sauce - food what add stamina regen : )
- Primary resistances: total primary resistance with all buffs.
- Critical Chance: total critical chance - with stance and weapon bonus. In brackets i wrote chance with S3 DeadEye.
- Armor Penetration: same as critical chance - total value with S3 bonus in brackets.
- Stance: constantly useable stance.
- Aura: same thing about aura
- Alpha mutation: in most my builds with Power we need Bolster 4 - it saves 72 APs. Good exchange for 10% of total gamma.
- Skill Intensity: low/med/high.

There no need to add drink buff - no drink buff give better advantage then Average Juniter Brandy. About item buff.. Imho, there also each player choose for yourself. Most people prefer to use Vitamine shots to take additional stamina / stamina regen. For not skill intensive build Adrenaline shot may be good choice +11% speed (with Tent City buff) work good. Painkillrs - personally don't like it, but +80 HPs.. May be for Primal builds w/o stamina used abilities. But in this case Antiseptic Foam with +19 HP regen wil be work better. And don't know about Gamma Maximizers, don't like it as Painkilleers : ) Also may be someone found use to Liquid Armoring Solution, only item what provide additional primary resistances.

Also may be there possible add HP/stamina/gamma regen. But it can be needless details. And this values tied to used Item.

Edited by Andrew Leslie, 01 May 2013 - 06:16 PM.

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
Divide message on 2 parts, too long, too hard to read : )

Grammaton Cleric
- Build Classification: pistol-melee mix, low skill intensive damage dealer / debuffer
- Weapon: 180 skill Pistol/Melee, GORE
- Armor: Deadeye suit + DeadEye or LifeLine helmet
- Armor Bonus: 14% + 2.83% trinket + 5.45 buff = +22.28%
- Equipment: T-shirt +3 Melee, Hulk Armor (Brass Nut Ring) trinket
- Food buff: Moiste Green Paste
- Primary resistances: 50%
- Critical Chance: 23% (25-26% with DeadEye)
- Armor Penetration: 9% (12% with DeadEye)
- Stance: Concentration 3
- Aura: Give'em Hell 4
- Alpha mutation: Bolster 4
- Skill Intensity: low to med

Constantly used only Bend Metal, Overwhelm, Precise Hit, Incendiary Strike, Charge - and full suit of healing/res abilities. If you planned to switch loaded mutations (BM to AA and Propel) - it add some DPS, but will eat your gamma really fast.

Gunfigher
- Build Classification: pistol-melee mix, high skill intensive damage dealer
- Weapon: any Pistol/Melee
- Armor: Bullwark or LifeLine suit + LifeLine helmet
- Armor Bonus: 13% + aura 6.34% + buff 5.45% (optional) = 19/24%
- Equipment: Muscular Regulator trinket
- Food buff: Moiste Green Paste or Cheese Product (or Cedar Planked Skindog)
- Primary resistances: 50%/47%
- Critical Chance: 23%
- Armor Penetration: none
- Stance: Concentration 3
- Aura: Calibration 5
- Alpha mutation: none
- Skill Intensity: high

High effective direct damage dealer without Power but with ton of active abilities. Dirty Steel - awesome 3 in 1 ability, Sabotage to reduce incoming damage, Kneecap to slow down newbies : ) 2 mighty direct damage abilities, Precise Hit and Beast Might. Possibility to use Primal Vigor (additional +185 HPs, but reserve half of gamma - imho, too high cost). Use any Melee and Pistol weapon, exclude useless 195 skill crafted revolver. Need Muscular Regulator trinket to raise stamina regen. Food buff - either +armor or +Endurance. With Moiste Green Paste - guaranteed 50% primary resistances, with +Endurance food - 47%. Also there possible to use Liquid Armor Solution item instead Green Paste. But this buf use Item slot - you can't use Vitamin shots to improve your stamina/stamina regen. But able to use food +Endurance and stay with 50% resistances.

Also here possible 2 variants, depends on buff and equipment.

All for HP: Bullwark suit and Hulk Armor trinket (+17 HP regen, +30 HPs) + Average Antiseptic Foam (+19 HP regen) or Improved Painkiller (+80 HP) + Processed Cheese Product (+16 HP regen, +9 Endurance = +36 HP) + Average Juniter Brandy (+9 Endurance = +36 HP) + Tent City buff (+20 HP regen).

Summary it give +102/182 HP and +92/75 HP regen (there count +20 HP regen from base attributes, Endurance + Strength). Sadly, stamina/gamma regen not so high - +17 from Juniter Brandy and +9 from LifeLine helmet for total +41 with base regen from attributes. If we use Muscular Regulator instead Hulk Armor our primary resistances will be only 47%, but we gain additional 30 HP / +1 HP regen (from +10 Strength) and +15 stamina regen.

Bullwark + Hulk Armor (50% resistances)
HP total/regen: 913 (1098 with Primal Vigor) / +92 or 993(1178) / +75
Stamina total/regen: 394 / +41
Gamma total:regen: 388 (194 with Primal Vigor) / +41

All for stamina: LifeLine suit with helmet (+29 stamina/gamma regen) + Muscular Regulator (+15 stamina regen, +10 Strength = +30 HP) + Moiste Green Paste (+300 armor, +16 HP regen) + Improved Vitamine Shot (+78 stamina, +18 stamina regen) + Average Juniter Brandy (+17 stamina/gamma regen, +9 Endurance = 36 HP) + Tent City (+20 HP regen).

HP total/regen: 877 / +56
Stamina total/regen: 472 / +94
Gamma total:regen: 388 / +61

Some variations on theme of Nysek's Mednaught : )
Hobo Bishop with shotgun
- Build Classification: pure rifle, professional healer with burst damage
- Weapon: LE Streetsweeper shotgun, ZI LR Custom, Big Jackal
- Armor: LifeLine suit + LifeLine helmet
- Armor Bonus: 10% + stance 7.56% + buff 5.45% = 23%
- Equipment: Vile Fungal trinket
- Food buff: Moiste Green Paste
- Primary resistances: 50%
- Critical Chance: 13%
- Armor Penetration: none
- Stance: Ablate 7
- Aura: Motivational Speaker 4
- Alpha mutation: none
- Skill Intensity: high

Unlike Nysel's build, it's 100% healer, also with good burst damage. Telekinesis switch to Social, raised Nano level to use Vital Osmisis 8. Reduced Armor Use because Ablate 7 fully compensate both lack of AU and Hulk Armor trinket bonus. Of course, need Moiste Green Paste food buff to reach 50% resistances. Constantly used aura - Motivational Speaker. And exactly this aura make this toon professional healer - +20% to all heals is great bonus.

Edited by Andrew Leslie, 01 May 2013 - 07:08 PM.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

About brief description of builds. You describe critical chance and armor penetrating count on base skill value. It's wrong, build are finished when use needful stances and auras, and proper buffs. With your description people simple don't see final picture of build.

Let's see on Grammaton Cleric build. This build designed for constantly use Concentration stance (+critical chance), and also have some bonus from weapon skills. Critical chance not 17.2, about 23%. Also, aura must be Give'em Hell and you need Bolster (all my builds with Power use Bolster - we save 72 AP with sacrificing 10% of gamma - it's good exchange) to get 196 Power.

And i think to slightly rework this build. 45 Dirty Tricks give you almost nothing - only 3-rd stun in PVE. In PVP so low skill are useless. And weapon skill lesser then 196 don't give you +0.9% armor penetrating to reach full 9% w/o GORE weapon. Then we need slightly raise Power to get full bonus. And i raise Melee - we need t-shirt only to get same armor penetrating bonus with both weapons. Sadly, there 15 APs almost wasting - +3 Strength give only +9 HPs, no abilities. See next message, there 3 builds with description. Heh, i correct this message about 20 times : )

About brief classification.. Some info about armor protection (only primary resistances) - you can add it to start topic.

Armor:
Volatile Mesoprene/Hexveawe with helmet - 23.85% (25.11% with NBC Mask)
Stage 2 with helmet - 26.08%
Stage 2 with Stage 1 helmet and NBC Mask - 27.13%
Full Stage 3 with helmet - 28.1%

Trinkets/buffs/other:
Failsafe NBC Mask Mk2 (mouth+eyes slots) - 1.26%
Hulk Armor trinket - 2.83%
Brass Nut Ring - 2.73%
Moiste Green Paste (food) - +5.45%
Liquid Armoring Solution (item) - +2.72%

If you planned to use Stage 2 armor before create Stage 3 - never use Stage 2 helmet, wear Stage 1 helmet and NBC Mask - +1% of resistances. And only Stage 2 advantage - +2% to primary resistances. Imho, better not spend funds to craft/buy this costly item. Volatile armor pretty enough before you craft Stage 3.

Also, almost all builds designed for Stage 3 armor. I.e., no goggles/masks on 55 level. All weapon skills sharpened for it.

And about short description. I propose something like this, but there need to think, may be i forget something needful.

- Build Classification: role of character - DD/healer/support/crafter/idler : )
- Weapon: almost all builds (with 162+ weapon skill) able to use GORE 3-rd tier w/o any buffs, may be wrote about it in prologue?
- Armor: what armor recommend to use. Most time i offer wear LifeLine helmet - +9 stamina/gamma regen never be odd.
- Armor Bonus: total armor bonus from buffs, trinket and Armor Use.
- Equipment: t-shirts, trinkets, may be goggles if don't planned to use S3 helmet (not recommended).
- Food buff: primary 55 lvl buff - Moiste Green Paste, but sometime, especially in builds with high Enhancement, you don't need additional protection, and much better to use +Endurance food. Also, may be someone crazy enough to use Exotic Porkupine in Honey Sauce - food what add stamina regen : )
- Primary resistances: total primary resistance with all buffs.
- Critical Chance: total critical chance - with stance and weapon bonus. In brackets i wrote chance with S3 DeadEye.
- Armor Penetration: same as critical chance - total value with S3 bonus in brackets.
- Stance: constantly useable stance.
- Aura: same thing about aura
- Alpha mutation: in most my builds with Power we need Bolster 4 - it saves 72 APs. Good exchange for 10% of total gamma.
- Skill Intensity: low/med/high.

There no need to add drink buff - no drink buff give better advantage then Average Juniter Brandy. About item buff.. Imho, there also each player choose for yourself. Most people prefer to use Vitamine shots to take additional stamina / stamina regen. For not skill intensive build Adrenaline shot may be good choice +11% speed (with Tent City buff) work good. Painkillrs - personally don't like it, but +80 HPs.. May be for Primal builds w/o stamina used abilities. But in this case Antiseptic Foam with +19 HP regen wil be work better. And don't know about Gamma Maximizers, don't like it as Painkilleers : ) Also may be someone found use to Liquid Armoring Solution, only item what provide additional primary resistances.

Also may be there possible add HP/stamina/gamma regen. But it can be needless details. And this values tied to used Item.

I will incorporate what you have said, Its a big task as you know.

I origininally wanted to perfect everything to the point were i could say finished :D then add to it and improve it.....But you and Reaps are Like personal trainers. :troll_face:

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
Minor Update Log

• Fixed 20+ Build Description Errors, (missing info etc)
  • Nysek's Mednaught Has been Vetted
  • tweaked Basic Build Information
  • Added Armor section (Primary Resistances)
  • Added Trinkets/buffs/other section (Primary Resistances)
  • Altered grammaton Cleric Build
  • Added Aura to build brief description
  • Added Alpha mutation to build brief description
  • Changed several Critical hit %'s i made mistakes with.
  • Added -Andrew's suggestion to grammaton build description
  • Added Bishop with shotgun build
  • Added Bishop with shotgun Description
  • Added -Andrew's suggestion to Bishop with shotgun build description
  • Fixed some Issues with Simple Riflemen Variant 2 description and crit chance numbers

@andrew leslie I was going to incorporate more things, like the food buffs and weapons/equipment but I think players using the builds should be able to figure that out for themselves.

I can give them a good headstart but i dont think its a good idea i carry them over the finish line.

Edited by Thrillchase, 02 May 2013 - 05:26 AM.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
Minor thread issue fixed.

Edited by Thrillchase, 02 May 2013 - 03:37 AM.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
I might also want to add Ablate 7 adds 10% across the board (primary/secondary/tertiary) and I believe Cali 8 adds 8% to 9%... gonna check in-game again xD

Edit : I also use a "Vile Fungal Culture" which adds 20 Gamma Regen, which brings me to my next topic...

Bishop : You're increase to V.O. healing is 25, thus you only truely heal 12.5% more in terms of grouping prior to your social aura. You most likely will have a bit more trouble keeping up heals without a VFC... so I wouldn't recommend Hulk tricket. Also the AU is the same :o

You can still next 42/35/22+ resist spread prior to Ablate/Cali, if you're focusing on healing I don't recommend pumping "to" much into Enhancement if you want to use Ablate. Especially if you plan to use "Green Paste", where I'd use Fried Cola.

I'd recommend something like... this

AU : 14% instead of 13%
FA : +55 more healing from Stanch Wounds 7 compared to 6
Empathic : Lost 3/6 HPS from Restoration and 14/29 direct healing from Benevolence
Nano : 25 more than my build on V.O. (12.5% increase)
Calibration : Should still easily hit 48%+ at least solo

Edited by Reaps989, 02 May 2013 - 05:00 AM.

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Minor update Log

• Updated descriptions of all 20+ Builds (The Remaining Blanks have been Filled)
  • Made some minor tweaks to builds
  • Corrected several spelling mistakes

As of now this thread is complete, Unless patches make changes to builds needed, or new builds are added, or corrections pointed out by forum members need fixed

Hope you enjoy it
Pinworthy?

Edited by Thrillchase, 03 May 2013 - 08:03 AM.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Ah, the "aura" I use on Nysek is Calibration 8 90% of the time. Rarely will I run Resilience, unless there's another less-focused enhancement user around... then it's more of a benefit for me to run Resilience since they won't be targeting the other user :P

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Ah, the "aura" I use on Nysek is Calibration 8 90% of the time. Rarely will I run Resilience, unless there's another less-focused enhancement user around... then it's more of a benefit for me to run Resilience since they won't be targeting the other user :P

thankyou for pointing that out, i didnt realise i missed it out.

Hazmat duties ran me ragged today :D

Edited by Thrillchase, 03 May 2013 - 12:39 PM.

Posted Image

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11

@andrew leslie I was going to incorporate more things, like the food buffs and weapons/equipment but I think players using the builds should be able to figure that out for themselves.

I can give them a good headstart but i dont think its a good idea i carry them over the finish line.

Many people don't know how to use build right. Sometime need to repeat about 10 times what stance, aura, armor, weapon and buff need to use build rightly. F.e., most builds need Moiste Green Paste, but for some +300 primary resistances will be almost useless and +9 Endurance give more benefits. And.. I'm only recommend use some weapon/armor/buff - player choose what better for him : )

And some corrections to builds.
No one riflemen use Duck and Weave stance. I say more, no one my build use this stance expect Dreadnaught. Dodge in builds - for passive defense bonus, for negating critical chance and armor penetrating only.

Simple riflemen
- Build Classification: Universal/Battle build
- Requirements: None
- Armor Bonus: 13%
- Stance used: Attack Posture 3 (riflemen with Duck'n'Weave are nonsense, -35% stamina what critical for riflemen's abilities. Riflemen has most small DPS, and his power in burst damage - constantly using abilities like Bull's Eye and Precise Hit)
- Critical Chance: 19% (don't forget weapon skill bonus, they always apply)
- Armor Penetration: 11%
- Skill Intensity: Low

Simple Riflemen Variant 1 - may be simple call it "Riflemen direct damage dealer"?
- Build Classification: Battle build
- Armor Bonus: 14%
- Stance used: Attack Posture 4
- Critical Chance: 19%
- Armor Penetration: 12%

Simple Riflemen Variant 2 - may be call it "Skillintensive sniper"?
- Requirements: +3 Rifle T-shirt
- Stance used: Attack Posture 3
- Critical Chance: 20-21%
- Skill Intensity: High

Simple Riflemen Variant 3 - may be call it "Sniper-fireball"?
- Critical Chance: 20%
- Skill Intensity: Medium

Crafter riflemen w/ Primal - may be call it "Crafter-sniper"?
- Build Classification: Crafters
- Requirements: none
- Armor Penetration: 12-13%
- Aura: Give'em Hell 5

Armored Rifleman w/ Melee Support
Remove this useless and horrible build, please : ) Or swith it with something like this Master crafter rifle-melee. Dual crafter rifle-melee - not best choice, and better remove Power from this build and make it Enhancement based. Able to use 180 skill Melee and Rifle.
- Build Classification: Crafter/Hybrid
- Requirements: +3 Melee t-shirt
- Stance used: -
- Critical Chance: 17%
- Armor Penetration: -
- Aura: Calibration
- Alpha mutation: -
- Skill Intensity: med

Armored Rifleman Power variant - rename it to Armored Rifle-Melee Damage Dealer
- Requirements: +3 Rifle t-shirt
- Skill Intensity: Low to Medium

Armored Rifleman Defensive variant - again, it's not riflemen, it's Armored _Rifle-Melee_ defensive variant
- Build Classification: Hybrid
- Stance used: none or Ablate 3
- Critical Chance: 19% or 14% with Ablate

Gunslinger Primal
- Alpha mutation: no need

Gunslinger Telekinesis
- Armor Bonus - 14%
- Critical Chance - 19%
- Armor Penetration - 12%
- Skill Intensity: Medium to High

Grammaton Cleric - please, change build itself to build described in my last message - they slightly differs. It's more effictively build.

Pistol Power Troll - better replace it with such build. 165 Nano, slightly change another skills.
- Build Classification: Battle/Support build
- Requirements: +3 Pistol t-shirt
- Stance used: Concentration 3 or Attack Posture (with GORE Big B@stards)
- Critical Chance: 23% or 19%
- Armor Penetration: 9% or 12%
- Alpha mutation: none or Bolster 4 (with BB)

Pistol Healer Troll more effective variant - no Power, Concentration 3 use constantly.
- Build Classification: Support
- Stance used: Concentration 3
- Aura: Motivational Speaker 4

Storm Trooper
- Armor Penetration: 10-11%

Long-range Sniper
- Requirements: +3 Rifle Shirt
- Armor Bonus: 12%
- Critical Chance: 20-21%

Sniper-killer - again, long range only, his protection suck.
- Armor Bonus: 11%
- Stance used: Attack Posture 5
- Critical Chance: 21%
- Armor Penetration: 14%
- Alpha mutation: no need or Bolster 4

About Melee builds.
Melee with rifle support - oh my!? 150 HW, 130 FA, it's... I has no words. It's not build, just misunderstanding. Make it like:
Rocketmen rifle-melee.
- Build Classification: Hybrid/Rocketmen
- Stance used: none or Ablate 4
- Critical Chance: 19% or 14% with Ablate
- Aura: Calibration 6

Melee w/ crafting - another useless build with ton of mistakes and wasted APs (188 AU, 179 FA, 130 Empathic and so on). If you need crafter-melee, use build like this:
Crafter-melee
- Build Classification: Crafter
- Critical Chance: 17%
- Armor Penetration: 12-13%

Pure Melee - again, oh my!? Some horrible 30 level build with ton of wasting APs. Don't want to make with it anything.

Terminator
- Requirements: +3 Melee Shirt
- Armor Penetration: 13%

Dreadnaught
- Build Classification: Universal
- Requirements: +3 Melee Shirt Required
- Stance used: Duck and Weave 4 (only my build with this stance)
- Critical Chance: 16%

Defensive Grenadier
- Build Classification: Rocketman/Support
- Requirements: +3 Melee shirt
- Armor Bonus: 10%
- Critical Chance: 14.1%
- Armor Penetration: 6.6%
- Aura: Calibration 8

Heavy Melee w/Telekinesis
- Build Classification: Rocketmen/Battle build
- Requirements: +3 Melee Shirt
- Critical Chance: 14%
- Armor Penetration: 7.2%
- Aura: None

Rifle-melee crafter. Think about this build.. Again, dual weapon crafter. At the start ot topic one of 1-st advvces - "Master Crafters either use one weapon or suck in combat". I know, who say this thing : ) And it's second master crafter with 2 weapons - for the what reason? It was one of special build - for personal use of someone. But anyway, here better slightly remake it:
Rifle-Melee crafter
- Build Classification: Crafters/Hybrid (or simple - useless build)
- Requirements: +3 Melee T-Shirt

And finally about classification. Why you don't want separate builds on Starter (all blanks for builds), Pistol (all pure gunslingers), Rifle (again, all pure snipers/stormtroopers), Melee (same thing - all melee), Hybrid (all pistol-melee, pistol-rifle, rifle-melee, and grenadiers) and Crafters (in next message will several specially designed master crafters - normal master crafters builds, not 2-3 weapon use)?

Edited by Andrew Leslie, 04 May 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
7 samurai 14 master crafters.

Rifle based crafters

Most simple crafter
Description: most simple build from all possible crafter builds. Little amount of skills, good damage, good protection, good healing abilities. Nothing odd, but nothing special. Able to use 195 sniper rifles, and constantly spam Bull's Eye and Precise Hit (don't forget to use proper buff).
- Build Classification: Crafter (most simple crafter)

Direct damage crafter-sniper
Description: simple direct damage dealer with 3 mighty skillshots - Precise Hit, Bull's Eye, Beast Might - and great Power (Power compensate lack of weapon skill). Able to use 180 skill sniper rifles.
- Build Classification: Crafter (direct damage sniper)

Skillintensive crafter-sniper
Description: high skillintensive crafter sniper with maximum level of Dirty Steel (unremovable) and good debuff abilities - Suppression. Suppression may easily switch to Dodge 149 (to increase defensive potential) and remains to Precision.
- Build Classification: Crafter (support/debuffer)
- Stance used: none
- Aura: Meditation 6
- Alpha mutation: None

Sniper-social
Description: not professional healer, but very well protected riflemen with good burst damage. Maximum 40% discount with proper buff.
- Aura: Calibration 8

Pistol based crafters

Direct damage crafter-gunslinger
Description: "one-key" direct damage dealer. One of most simpliest in gameplay builds.
- Build Classification: Crafter (direct damage gunslinger)

Skillintensive crafter-gunslinger
Description: high skillintensive master crafter gunslinger. Dirty Tricks + Illunination = constantly spam all abilities. 159 base Pistol + 37 Concentration = 196, more then enough to use any pistol in game.
- Build Classification: Crafter (skillintensive gunslinger)

Pistol based crafter-debuffer
Description: not too much damage, but awesome bunch of debuff abilities. Dirty Tricks, Patho-Transmission, Suppression. Illumination to increase stamina/gamma regen.
- Build Classification: Crafter (gunslinger-debuffer)
- Requirements: +3 Pistol t-shirt (optional)

Pistol master crafter social (healer)
Description: not too much damage, but this toon may furnish all your characters. Full Social - with right buff give you maximum 40% discout (need 261 Social total). And awesome healer - great Nano and Empathic. Use Big B@stards w/o Concentration stance.
- Build Classification: Crafter (gunslinger healer social)
- Stance used: Concentration 3 or Ablate 6
- Critical Chance: 20% or 9%
- Aura: Calibration 8 or Motivational Speaker 5
- Skill Intensity: Medium (mostly heals)

Melee based crafters

Pure damage melee crafter
Description: one more "single button" build. Turn on Give'em Hell + Attack Posture, and constantly spam Beast Might + Precise Hit. Sometime use Overwhelm on tough opponents.
- Build Classification: Crafter (direct damage melee)

Skillintensive melee crafter
Description: many skillshots with great stamina/gamma regen to constantly use it. No Power but good armor debuff Bend Metal.
- Build Classification: Crafter (skillintensive damage dealer with support and debuff abilities)
- Aura: Meditation 7

Melee based crafter armor debuffer
Description: all 3 armor debuffs - Overwhelm, Dirty Steel, Bend Metal. Use it wisely (and only in pointed order)
- Build Classification: Crafter (armor debuffer)
- Aura: Combat Endurance 5

Hybrid (multiweapon) crafters

Pistol-rifle crafter
Description: high skillintensive crafter with 180 skill rifle and pistols (also with GORE weapon). Many stamina eating active abilities compensate with Illumination aura.
- Build Classification: Crafter (2 weapon)
- Critical Chance: 22-23%

Pistol-melee crafter
Description: any pistol and melee, armor debuff, good skillshots, and good defense.
- Critical Chance: 22%

Rifle-melee crafter
Description: 180 skill rifle and melee, good protection, some skillshots.

Edited by Andrew Leslie, 05 May 2013 - 02:53 AM.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

7 samurai 13 master crafters.

Rifle based crafters

Most simple crafter
Description: most simple build from all possible crafter builds. Little amount of skills, good damage, good protection, good healing abilities. Nothing odd, but nothing special. Able to use 195 sniper rifles, and constantly spam Bull's Eye and Precise Hit (don't forget to use proper buff).
- Build Classification: Crafter (most simple crafter)

Direct damage crafter-sniper
Description: simple direct damage dealer with 3 mighty skillshots - Precise Hit, Bull's Eye, Beast Might - and great Power (Power compensate lack of weapon skill). Able to use 180 skill sniper rifles.
- Build Classification: Crafter (direct damage sniper)

Skillintensive crafter-sniper
Description: high skillintensive crafter sniper with maximum level of Dirty Steel (unremovable) and good debuff abilities - Suppression. Suppression may easily switch to Dodge 149 (to increase defensive potential) and remains to Precision.

Pistol based crafters

Direct damage crafter-gunslinger
Description: "one-key" direct damage dealer. One of most simpliest in gameplay builds.
- Build Classification: Crafter (direct damage gunslinger)

Skillintensive crafter-gunslinger
Description: high skillintensive master crafter gunslinger. Dirty Tricks + Illunination = constantly spam all abilities. 159 base Pistol + 37 Concentration = 196, more then enough to use any pistol in game.
- Build Classification: Crafter (skillintensive gunslinger)

Pistol based crafter-debuffer
Description: not too much damage, but awesome bunch of debuff abilities. Dirty Tricks, Patho-Transmission, Suppression. Illumination to increase stamina/gamma regen.
- Build Classification: Crafter (gunslinger-debuffer)
- Requirements: +3 Pistol t-shirt (optional)

Pistol master crafter social (healer)
Description: not too much damage, but this toon may furnish all your characters. Full Social - with right buff give you maximum 40% discout (need 261 Social total). And awesome healer - great Nano and Empathic. Use Big B@stards w/o Concentration stance.
- Build Classification: Crafter (gunslinger healer social)
- Stance used: Concentration 3 or Ablate 6
- Critical Chance: 20% or 9%
- Aura: Calibration 8 or Motivational Speaker 5
- Skill Intensity: Medium (mostly heals)

Melee based crafters

Pure damage melee crafter
Description: one more "single button" build. Turn on Give'em Hell + Attack Posture, and constantly spam Beast Might + Precise Hit. Sometime use Overwhelm on tough opponents.
- Build Classification: Crafter (direct damage melee)

Skillintensive melee crafter
Description: many skillshots with great stamina/gamma regen to constantly use it. No Power but good armor debuff Bend Metal.
- Build Classification: Crafter (skillintensive damage dealer with support and debuff abilities)
- Aura: Meditation 7

Melee based crafter armor debuffer
Description: all 3 armor debuffs - Overwhelm, Dirty Steel, Bend Metal. Use it wisely (and only in pointed order)
- Build Classification: Crafter (armor debuffer)
- Aura: Combat Endurance 5

Hybrid (multiweapon) crafters

Pistol-rifle crafter
Description: high skillintensive crafter with 180 skill rifle and pistols (also with GORE weapon). Many stamina eating active abilities compensate with Illumination aura.
- Critical Chance: 22-23%

Pistol-melee crafter
Description: any pistol and melee, armor debuff, good skillshots, and good defense.
- Critical Chance: 22%

Rifle-melee crafter
Description: 180 skill rifle and melee, good protection, some skillshots.

Will work on that first thing tommorow morning andrew :)

Posted Image

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Update Log 5

• Started crying
  • Fixed description errors 20+
  • Removed several Defunct Builds
  • Removed Hybrid section and Replaced with Crafters Section
  • made changes to nearly every build
  • Renamed Several Builds
  • Cried again once i realised i was still on first post of andrews
  • Cried again once i realised reaps would soon be along telling me to make changes to andrews changes :(
  • Cried some more for the sake of it.
  • Wiped away tears and continued to fix spelling mistakes
  • Implemented changes that andrew suggested (although did not implement all)

I will now go and cry into my pillow for a few hours

Edited by Thrillchase, 06 May 2013 - 11:09 AM.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users