Alright guys, i am very aware that this kind of suggestion thread isn't new, so i figured out that would be a good idea to keep insisting this, in hopes of getting it implemented one day and I ask for the community to help me out and bring this to the devs attention !
+What this is all about:
If it wasn't obvious enough, it is an suggestion. Although, somewhat of mega thread for all kind of related to hairstyles and related suggestions.
So pretty much i will start listing all the hairstyle suggestions (both male and female ones) and hairstyle colors.
Though i accept also new iris colors and such related to eyes, body customization as an whole, which in my opinion, are way overlooked.
Help the game designers get an general idea of what kind of hairstyles we (the community / players) want, while simultaneously providing proof that it is REALLY something we want to see ingame.
The current hairstyles are barely used and the ones in which are "decent" are already overused. The game doesn't "lack" hairstyles, but it does lack or could need of some modern / decent / different hairstyles.
For an game in which pretty much is self entitled to be the one with most customization, body customization is rather way behind lots of game tittles, plus it "looks" like something a bit more easy to do than the "clothing" requests. So why not?
+ Friendly/ related suggestions Links:
- ohmywhatsthis suggestion from (NOW) 4 years ago.
- valleyheart hairstyle suggestion from a few weeks ago in which I "noobly" missed out.
- WeissraiderAPB interesting hairstyle suggestion
- Epic "Wear styles" IDEA! (check it out)
- Hairstyles! (2014 suggestion+discussion)
- New Hairstyle customization System! (includes nice ideas and pictures to demostrate) by Aisakey
+ Other suggestions:
- Better Textures for the hairstyles (Better quality)
- the ability to put symbols in our characters hair (hairstyles with highlights);
- More hairstyle colors to choose from;
- Longer hairstyles, please. (Long story short, having the ability to stretch the current hairstyles longer.)
- More "scaleable" hairstyles, kind of, being able to modify all of them. (to have more hair or less and such)
- (an another way dealing with this all) Being able to change parts of the hair. customizing separately, to make our own hairstyles:
(...)Choose front bangs style, choose back style.
Within styles, adjust lengths here and there.
+ List of hairstyles:
Edited by Bellenettiel, 06 November 2015 - 07:39 PM.