Photo

Is there no support for Overseas Military Addresses?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dyderich

Dyderich

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 05-April 13
I started with Paypal - rejected; seller rejected request and has returned funds??? I am buying from Gamers First and they will not let me purchase G1C? Stupid.

Then I see Paypal say: Successful transaction even though Gamers First canceled the transaction....go figure...you two companies cannot communicate properly

So I decide, lets try my Visa....nope.....in order to purchase you need to provide an address and as I am stationed in Poland and utilize a military US address:

APO, AE 09730 There is no available State code for Armed Forces, Europe (AE), Armed Forces, Pacific (AP) at all in the list of US States which you have to select. I cannot use New York even though it is technically my postal center because on my Visa and every other card/account I have the address is APO, AE 09730.

So now I am screwed out of any credit card purchase as well.

Do help ticket and get told go use Ultimate Pay instead....

Ok, so I go there, I see that its a credit card tab on the left and a Paypal tab on the right - Try paypal again, because I normally use that all the time....nope still getting the same crap. Go to the credit card tab and again the same crap...nobody bothered to add Armed Forces anything for the US States.

If you wanted to thumb your nose at us military folks, you did yourself proud. We are officially screwed when it comes to trying to get anything....

Do you folks now have something useful that will work with a military address overseas? It would be really nice if you added those addresses so we could enjoy buying some stuff like the rest of the folks.

robbed

robbed

Conscript

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Can u try finding a place that sells Ultimate Game Card. Lots of places in the United States sell them. Perhaps a place in poland like this http://www.bard.pl/ or http://www.gamesfana...pl/gdzie-kupic/ might have ultimate game cards for sale. Basically you are looking for a store that sells gift cards best bet would be a video game store. If they don't have any there is a chance that they could order some for you. The link to the Ultimate game card online is http://www.ultimategamecard.com/ though I didn't see any stores in Poland on the list, that doesn't mean there aren't any though.
Renegade - Robbed lvl 30
Renegade - Robbedagain lvl 30
Consortium - TheGhost lvl 13

killerdd

killerdd

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 01-August 13
hey can you get this stuff for germany in apo i need it for it there is no other way for me can not find any stores the Ultimate Game Card and that really angers me can you please respond as soon as possible

killerdd

killerdd

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 01-August 13

hey can you get this stuff for germany in apo i need it for it there is no other way for me can not find any stores the Ultimate Game Card and that really angers me can you please respond as soon as possible

may not be playing your game any time soon because of this

Mansk

Mansk

Elite

• Members
  • 1091 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11
You don't *have* to pay to enjoy the game. I'd advise popping a ticket to support.gamersfirst.com and see if they have any suggestions.
[ Fallen Earth Knowledgebase | Help Encyclopedia (FAQ) | Join the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer Team ]

THINK SMART

Check the FAQ/Knowledgebase / Ask in help chat / Contact a Hazmat volunteer directly / Contact a GM.
(Only go straight to a GM if it is an urgent issue that can't be resolved through other means. If there is no GM on, contact support here.

I am no longer part of the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer team, therefore this information is provided "AS IS"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users