Delete884943468320878423

Ok... so i know im the most hated, but hear me out... :)

1 minute ago, Vnight said:

Years and years... I have learned that not just now, but long time ago i had paranoia about bans about things that didn't actually cope with the actuall insanity going on... and i had to improvbe my own safety measures by playin the victim as most of my non streamed shit, so now that everything goes i kinda ask you all, do you think its good to just wait for something out of the blue cuz of the new politically cvorrec ttaking cover conder it right
Alsop i love my gramma mistakjes, did it intentionally so that you hafve absolutelly nothing to piss on me for anymore??? You could say im insane at this point, as i simply worry too much about average update which is bewing pissed on all the time. Thank you ! 😄

I dont... I mean... what?
rMqjkwl.gif

i think you need to take it easy chief

You know, if you hadnt told people you got banned, no one would have ever known.
... just saying

2 minutes ago, Vnight said:

I don't cheat, never did, never will lol, but i can feel the pain of ppl that got banned for false cheattting... i mean sure i supporty it at full, but i feel somehow i will get banned osoner or later, cuz of my strong trolling sense of imbecility, so yeah...

i get a strong sense of imbecile from you as well, better watch out

1 minute ago, Vnight said:

I don't cheat, never did, never will lol, but i can feel the pain of ppl that got banned for false cheattting

z2Wu8wQ.gif

I dunno man... LO seems really reluctant to ban anyone.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
z2Wu8wQ.gif

I dunno man... LO seems really reluctant to ban anyone.
Yeah, i can't imagine why...

10 minutes ago, Lato said:

Take a break off the internet

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

Years and years... I have learned that not just now, but long time ago i had paranoia about bans about things that didn't actually cope with the actuall insanity going on... and i had to improvbe my own safety measures by playin the victim as most of my non streamed shit, so now that everything goes i kinda ask you all, do you think its good to just wait for something out of the blue cuz of the new politically cvorrec ttaking cover conder it right
Alsop i love my gramma mistakjes, did it intentionally so that you hafve absolutelly nothing to piss on me for anymore??? You could say im insane at this point, as i simply worry too much about average update which is bewing pissed on all the time. Thank you ! 😄
In other words... i fear random banning as some of you too, i know its ridiculous, but i come from that system standard
been there, done that.

I believe he is saying he is paranoid about being banned from people not liking him and how many false "team watch' reports happen lately from a misuse of the /report feature we had.
You are not the only one paranoid.
Many feel the same way from bronzes and silvers misusing the report feature just for being killed and how many false bans happened.
that is why I am so happy about Battleeye being added to APB since it is one of the top anti cheats.
It helps prove our innocence while it works on those who are not.

I used to have that paranoia of getting "Randomly Banned" I've never been banned in any other game in my life and G1 at the time was banning left right and center Trying to silence free speech and it felt like it's not only cheaters getting banned. Since LO took over my stress has gone down and then the blog post where mat went on to say "banning someone is not something to broadcast and is a failure because it means we lost a player" put's my mind at ease.

I say stress gone down because no matter how magnificent Matt's beard is (and it is quite Magnificent that's why i login to apb everyday) I will still feel like i could wake up 1 day and just be banned without ever really knowing why. At the very least my forum account won't be banned so i can still contribute from the grave.

And no if i got banned i wouldn't make another account i would never login again.

Am I supposed to know who you are

51 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Heh... why thank you!! Glad you know better 🙂 Still... for some silly reason, i'm glad eurapean garbage rules don't apply to us as it does to you 🙂

Likewise, I am glad I can't be sued for just about anything or litterally trolled to death. It's nice, this ocean between us.

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

I used to have that paranoia of getting "Randomly Banned" I've never been banned in any other game in my life and G1 at the time was banning left right and center Trying to silence free speech and it felt like it's not only cheaters getting banned. Since LO took over my stress has gone down and then the blog post where mat went on to say "banning someone is not something to broadcast and is a failure because it means we lost a player" put's my mind at ease.

I say stress gone down because no matter how magnificent Matt's beard is (and it is quite Magnificent that's why i login to apb everyday) I will still feel like i could wake up 1 day and just be banned without ever really knowing why. At the very least my forum account won't be banned so i can still contribute from the grave.

And no if i got banned i wouldn't make another account i would never login again.

Since Little Orbit has taken over, I'm sure as long as you're not breaking the ToS, by the rhetoric Matt has used, I'm sure they'd likely give you a warning or temporary ban, especially with how lenient they've been with forum and in game users, not considering cursing in the game at another person harassment, unless it's obvious it's harassment.

Any sane, and/or intelligent person in our community likely won't be banned. Just act like you usually do. (maybe with a curse-filter on forums tho)

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
I believe he is saying he is paranoid about being banned from people not liking him and how many false "team watch' reports happen lately from a misuse of the /report feature we had.
You are not the only one paranoid.
Many feel the same way from bronzes and silvers misusing the report feature just for being killed and how many false bans happened.
that is why I am so happy about Battleeye being added to APB since it is one of the top anti cheats.
It helps prove our innocence while it works on those who are not.
No game currently or since a long time ago solely uses reports as a real system to judge players. Only games or servers that have no anti cheat support.

Game companies know how easily reports can be misused which is why they get anti cheats in the first place.
2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Bruh. This forum is not a public forum neither was it a public forum when G1 was in control.
This is a private forum.
Rules are created and applied for a reason.