Just now, virginiavirgin said:
@BXNNXD I just did also i can say no to your typo username too 
its not a typo tho

And just how am I being overemotional by saying it is a testing ground and you are unwarranted for saying Little Orbit failed? lol

Just now, virginiavirgin said:
@Fortune Runner Have i ever said they failed all i ever said is that they are doing a bad job.

3 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:
3 hours ago, Nanometic said:

They're being worked on, the current state isn't the final product. 
You don't go to a tree in the forest and say its broken because you can't write on it like you can paper.

Also, this can be posted in an already existing thread, it didn't require its own post.

If they don’t get it right the first time what makes you think they are ever going to get it right it’s not my problem some players have bad experiences with shot guns maybe they are just bad with them
That would imply that they failed on the testing grounds to fix broken aspects of the guns as well as to rebalance them which you hate the idea of since in your opinion shotguns are fine even though every gun is unbalanced right now
To not succeed is to fail 

3 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

If they don’t get it right the first time what makes you think they are ever going to get it right

That statement of yours is on the first page.

I believe the discussion is pretty much done now.
I don't want this to become bitter for anyone.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Atleast OTW CSG and Ogre are OP.
They don't need changes. both are already good on live server.

46 minutes ago, dett2 said:

Atleast OTW CSG and Ogre are OP.
They don't need changes. both are already good on live server.

its nice that the only other relevant shotgun wasnt touched

which was the only one that needed to be

Wow, got off work, lot to unpack here.
Well, off we go!

6 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:
6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
Fixing the game is how the servers get funded to upgrade.....
Are they supposed to pay for that with their good looks?
Well MattScott does look good but still.... lol
It’s pretty funny how on their website they only specialize on kids games and i have never seen them do shooter games in their past history before so yes i do expect them to have a lot of money and to be well prepared like any other good company.

If you read the first blog post, you'll see why they want to get away from making licensed games.
Why is it that they were in one part of the game industry, and now being bashed for making a change?
In fact, I'm glad that they bought G1, and the rights to APB. MattScott has apparently known about the game for a long time, as by his opinions, and statements about it.

Yes, they likely have a lot of money, so what? They're a company based in California, they need to pay lease, or rent, servers, employees, etc. They need income, and on how much APB previously sold for, I'm sure that they spent a lot acquiring the rights to it. They have to make money before they can spend more money.

6 hours ago, Slickmund said:

No no no you're all wrong, OP is right, otherwise she wouldn't have started a thread about it. When you try to learn how to cook you dont just experiment with recipes and balance out the ingredients for the best result. You try it once, it either succeeds or fails, if success, you are now an absolute authority on the subject, if it fails you give up and never try again. This is how the world works since the year 2000, get used to it

Sarcasm may be implied.

That’s not what i mean if anything little orbit should of rehired the people who balanced weapons in realtime worlds.

I'm not so sure you've read much of anything regarding the posts and threads MattScott has openly stated. They are rehiring some of the old staff, both from old G1, and RTW.

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
You seek help i thought the shotguns were fine as is if anything you need to seek special ed help 
the way you feel about the game does not reflect reality or factual evidence

Pretty much.

@Fortune Runner No you stop crying it’s not my problem that you get bad results using a shotgun or that you simply get killed by it 

More than enough people, as well as experienced and "professional" players (if we even have any pro's) have stated the issues with plenty of guns, many shotguns included.
Right now, they're testing changes with different guns, taking input, and retesting changes.
You act as if the current testing results are going straight into the game in a day, and that's not how any of this works.

5 hours ago, AsgerLund said:
There is no topic to discuss in this thread. The current weapon changes are being discussed in other threads by people who:
1 - Know about game mechanics
2 - Don’t have pineapple on their pizza
3 - Know what ‘testing’ means
4 - Don’t throw hissy fits when other people don’t immediately pat them on the back and say “you’re so right, senpai”, but rather engage in constructive discussion for the better good of the game

Mostly this. (and pineapple on pizza is ****ing amazing)

5 hours ago, Pintail said:

I think we're done here. Lock pls

Only original poster can request a lock, and GM's can only lock if the thread is no longer productive, or breaks ToS/CoC

2 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

blocked

16 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

ROFLLLLLL
16 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

Only original poster can request a lock, and GM's can only lock if the thread is no longer productive, or breaks ToS/CoC

There are exceptions if people are seeing massive toxicity and a person requests it to end the unproductiveness from said toxicity.
But in the end it is still only a request but is still calling for a Gm intervention if possible by them.
They can not close a thread just because after all.

13 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

ROFLLLLLL 

hahah... no, seriously.

14 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

There are exceptions if people are seeing massive toxicity and a person requests it to end the unproductiveness from said toxicity.
But in the end it is still only a request but is still calling for a Gm intervention if possible by them.
They can not close a thread just because after all. 

Well, that's when a gm decides the thread has run it's course.
I'm sure the gm's are active on all the threads, at least throughout the day.

2 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

I'm sure the gm's are active on all the threads

lol yeah right

Just now, BXNNXD said:
3 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

I'm sure the gm's are active on all the threads

lol yeah right
by all the threads, I mean the popular ones

If you mean the g string thread It's in the clothing thread somewhere lol (old or new forums iono ) ~~~~~~~> Edited by Fortune Runner

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

The NFAS was largely useless unless you were a corner camping noob all of the time with it. They need a major re-work.

6 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
@Fortune Runner Now you’re just being over dramatic 
And you're not with this thread? 🤔