Just now, TackoGirl said:

I do not understand why the shotguns are generally changed, the shotguns were as good as they were, but I'm curious how the shotguns are when they're done.

Thank you for bringing the thread back on topic. 

I am also curious how they turn out. As it stands now - why would I use a shotgun when I could use an OCA/Yukon etc instead. I don't think shotguns are bad, there are just better options.

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
Stop crying just because you aren't getting your way.
A lot of people are open to seeing the guns fixed  and balanced as well like they have needed
You clearly do not understand how to do any of this.
Please just stop....seriously stop

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
Because many guns had broken aspects as well as largely were not balanced properly as a whole against each other and were crammed too close together to offer no real differences.
When you have a bigger family you get a bigger house for more room hence the weapons being balanced and worked on in the testing area.
My posts still stands regardless of your assumptions and opinion of me.

Just now, virginiavirgin said:
@Fortune Runner Whatever don’t expect a nice response
Since when are you nice? Why would I expect that from you?
You're sitting here throwing a tantrum that the weapons as a whole are finally being worked on after so many threads as well as people in game saying they are broken .
As well as complaining over a testing ground in It's very first stage of testing...
As well as insulting anyone who doesn't agree with you (brown nosing as you called it - so do you expect us to brown nose you? hmm.)

As a whole this entire sequence of posts from you are unsubstantiated.

please ... not so ;/ you do not have to love each other but please stay with the topic...

Edited by TackoGirl

4 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

please ... not so ;/ you do not have to love each other but please stay with the topic...

There is no topic to discuss in this thread. The current weapon changes are being discussed in other threads by people who:
1 - Know about game mechanics
2 - Don’t have pineapple on their pizza
3 - Know what ‘testing’ means
4 - Don’t throw hissy fits when other people don’t immediately pat them on the back and say “you’re so right, senpai”, but rather engage in constructive discussion for the better good of the game
  • Like 1

Just now, AsgerLund said:

Don’t have pineapple on their pizza

Canadian bacon and pineapple is bad ?
I mean I prefer a combination pizza...
Just now, AsgerLund said:

There is no topic to discuss in this thread.

Maybe this should be moved to off topic then...hmm

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Canadian bacon and pineapple is bad ?
No and yes.

9 minutes ago, Pintail said:

I think we're done here. Lock pls

Technically it was done as soon as it was made with how it was made.
Complaining over a testing ground saying they failed wasn't good *shrugs*

Just now, virginiavirgin said:
@fortune runner you’re typing paragraphs that im not going to read because they are not important.
Wow one post has 5 whole sentences another has four when most have two.
Not going to comment further on that.....

The testing ground is for testing they just started to fix the many broken aspects of the guns and unbalances among them all.

party dont stop till the mods come to lock, yo

So far all I have seen in this thread you created was opinions , lack of evidence to support your statements  , and unrealistic expectations as a whole.

Little Orbit is doing more in these short two months of work (three months of ownership but one was just moving in) than anyone else from G1 did for us to fix the many broken aspects of  APB
Acknowledging the truth of the facts and evidence of deeds done by Little Orbit  is not brown nosing but it is seeing truth for what it is : Truth.

In reality all you have  done is voice your opinion to keep everything the same which is how we lost players to begin with.
By far a horrible idea to keep APB going is to be stagnant like how G1 did to us.

And if you don't like that or that we do not agree with you all I can say is suck it up. (six sentences so I doubt you'll read it honestly)

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
No what?
no thinking

3 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
@BXNNXD @Fortune Runner No to both of your egos
you cant say no to an ego, thats kind of the point of an ego