2 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
I never said i expected the balancing to be perfect in the first place but what i do expect is for the balancing to be realistic so please speak for yourself
55 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
If they don’t get it right the first time what makes you think they are ever going to get it right it’s not my problem some players have bad experiences with shot guns maybe they are just bad with them

woops

Shotguns need no change.
This just show where apb gun balance is going to end... absurd absurd absurd.

Edited by Excalibur!

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:

No no no you're all wrong, OP is right, otherwise she wouldn't have started a thread about it. When you try to learn how to cook you dont just experiment with recipes and balance out the ingredients for the best result. You try it once, it either succeeds or fails, if success, you are now an absolute authority on the subject, if it fails you give up and never try again. This is how the world works since the year 2000, get used to it

Sarcasm may be implied.

That’s not what i mean if anything little orbit should of rehired the people who balanced weapons in realtime worlds.

Just now, BXNNXD said:

woops

Context and cohesion are invalid arguments to use in a discussion, ban for cheating pls.

Just now, virginiavirgin said:
Just now, Fortune Runner said:
Go eat some fruit because you're full of it.
Access denied
You need the fruit more
Yeah to throw at you for making an  'unrealistic expectation' thread
Just now, Slickmund said:

No no no you're all wrong, OP is right, otherwise she wouldn't have started a thread about it. When you try to learn how to cook you dont just experiment with recipes and balance out the ingredients for the best result. You try it once, it either succeeds or fails, if success, you are now an absolute authority on the subject, if it fails you give up and never try again. This is how the world works since the year 2000, get used to it

Sarcasm may be implied.

That’s not what i mean if anything little orbit should of rehired the people who balanced weapons in realtime worlds.
#$%$^ NO

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

woops

There’s no accident what i mean there is why should my well being be jeopardized and compromised because a large group of people don’t know or just have bad results on using shotguns when i have good results on using shotguns

3 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

-

Should have rehired staff which got off the APB train about a decade ago. They could've tried perhaps, but SHOULD'VE is out of the question.

4 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
isnt that exactly what they did?

or is beastie from early g1

3 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
There’s no accident what i mean there is why should my well being be jeopardized and compromised because a large group of people don’t know or just have bad results on using shotguns when i have good results on using shotguns
none of this affects your well-being, and if it does you should seek professional help

its already been stated that they are approaching this shotgun balance pass in stages which will allow them to really fine tune stats before they dump it on the live version

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

none of this affects your well-being, and if it does you should seek professional help

its already been stated that they are approaching this shotgun balance pass in stages which will allow them to really fine tune stats before they dump it on the live version
You seek help i thought the shotguns were fine as is if anything you need to seek special ed help 

Just now, BXNNXD said:

I should clarify :
I was referring to the majority of staff  from back then when so many of them did not do their jobs properly.
Some that do it properly like  Beastie is completely different .

1 minute ago, virginiavirgin said:
You seek help i thought the shotguns were fine as is if anything you need to seek special ed help 
the way you feel about the game does not reflect reality or factual evidence

Just now, BXNNXD said:

You started a thread saying look Little Orbit failed  over a testing ground in its very first stage.... um yeaaaaaaaah

Just now, BXNNXD said:
I could say or type the same thing about your replies
Just now, BXNNXD said:

wow isnt that crazy that two different people can have two different opinions?

unfortunately for you, orbit seems to share my opinions and they're in charge

I could say or type the same thing about your replies I could say or type the same thing about your replies
....what? Really? rofl

Just now, BXNNXD said:

Right go kiss their behinds all you want im sure you say the same thing about whoever has higher authority over you.

Right go kiss their behinds all you want im sure you say the same thing about whoever has higher authority over you.
thinking that shotguns were underpowered and underused long before orbit was even around isnt really patootie kissing

@Fortune Runner
I find it unethical that little orbit hired a random person who probably wasn’t part of realtime worlds and i know for sure realtime worlds had more then one person balancing or doing whatever to the weapons

Just now, BXNNXD said:

Stop crying just because you aren't getting your way.
A lot of people are open to seeing the guns fixed  and balanced as well like they have needed
You clearly do not understand how to do any of this.
Please just stop....seriously stop

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
2 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
thinking that shotguns were underpowered and underused long before orbit was even around isnt really patootie kissing
You’re right you’re just worshipping them

I do not understand why the shotguns are generally changed, the shotguns were as good as they were, but I'm curious how the shotguns are when they're done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TackoGirl said:

I do not understand why the shotguns are generally changed, the shotguns were as good as they were, but I'm curious how the shotguns are when they're done.

you mean you disagreed with shotgun changes but didnt run to the forums to make a thread and insult anyone who disagreed with you?

preposterous 

Just now, TackoGirl said:

Because many guns had broken aspects as well as largely were not balanced properly as a whole against each other and were crammed too close together to offer no real differences.
When you have a bigger family you get a bigger house for more room hence the weapons being balanced and worked on in the testing area.