Excalibur!

What f2p weapon the comunity will choose to destroy next?

Choose a f2p weapon that kills you mostly.  

45 members have voted

1. 1. F2p weapons to nerf, multiple selections available.

• Ntec
    • Pmg
    • Oca
    • Fbw
    • Nfas (f2p ogre...)
    • Alig
    • Joker Carbine
    • ALL ltl, specially PIG that is a short range nhvr.
    • Osmaw
    • Opgl (lag and slaughter machine)

2 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

This isn’t even a community this is more like communism just because some people can’t keep up and expect everyone to be same.

I still prefer comunism... xD

1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:
3 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

This isn’t even a community this is more like communism just because some people can’t keep up and expect everyone to be same.

I still prefer comunism... xD
I prefer a democracy or liberalism thank you very much

25 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Yeah lets compare other games with apb xD
CSGO: sniper can 1 shot kill, 1 shot kill in the head. One headshot kill through a wall xDDDDDD

Yeah, but the AK47 can 1 shot in the head and 1 shot through walls as well, but the AWP isn't OP because of the reasons I discussed. Nice xd though. 

6 minutes ago, Similarities said:
32 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Yeah lets compare other games with apb xD
CSGO: sniper can 1 shot kill, 1 shot kill in the head. One headshot kill through a wall xDDDDDD

Yeah, but the AK47 can 1 shot in the head and 1 shot through walls as well, but the AWP isn't OP because of the reasons I discussed. Nice xd though. 

Imposible to quote in these forums...
Ak doesnt kill you 1 shot unless in the head, which is worst than a sniper that already kills with 1 hit most any part of the body but the feets.

9 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

Believing in trickery, aren't we? Edited by Excalibur!

APB is a casual game, focusing on social aspects. The slogan was "be all you can't be", urging players to create their own identities via the (at the time) insane customization (that still holds up to date). It's not CSGO where you are just another soldier with a different name tag. This game wasn't, isn't and won't be a competitive game unless some major changes happen and I highly doubt LO will rewrite APB like that.  Sure there are some competitive aspects, but it's not the main focus of the game. You gotta keep that in mind when you change the game.

Saying "lets make APB more casual" just doesn't make any sense because it's never been anything other than casual.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:
Oh and i forgot to add cars...
My car will run your butt down either way ya roadkill freak

37 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

VSB microwaves his eggs.

35 minutes ago, Tobii said:
giphy.gif

big banana microwaver 

11 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

APB is a casual game, focusing on social aspects. The slogan was "be all you can't be", urging players to create their own identities via the (at the time) insane customization (that still holds up to date). It's not CSGO where you are just another soldier with a different name tag. This game wasn't, isn't and won't be a competitive game unless some major changes happen and I highly doubt LO will rewrite APB like that.  Sure there are some competitive aspects, but it's not the main focus of the game. You gotta keep that in mind when you change the game.

Saying "lets make APB more casual" just doesn't make any sense because it's never been anything other than casual.

How do you explain so many people complaining about anything?
Why pro players from other games have dificulties playing apb? Hm...

This must be the worst "casual" game out there lmao.
10 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:
Oh and i forgot to add cars...
My car will run your butt down either way ya roadkill freak
Cringe. Edited by Excalibur!

I mean why is alig in this it was already destroyed by the car hp buff patch. Or does the community want to kill something that is already dead weird.

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:
How do you explain so many people complaining about anything?
Why pro players from other games have dificulties playing apb? Hm...
I think you see the terms in a black or white manner, a game will never be 100% casual or competitive. It's a greyzone in which one might be the majority but never an absolute. You can be competitive in APB if you want to approach it that way, but it won't make the game a competitive focused game. The people who take their time to complain, criticise and discuss in a constructive manner is a minority in APB, most people do not put in the effort to properly discuss the game and instead say a few words to people they know about how X thing is Y. This majority lacks the commitment and effort, which is what casual means.

As for "pros" having a difficult time in APB? That's a matter of inexperience. You can take certain skills with you but you will have to learn new things regardless, this lack of knowledge will most likely hinder the performance of a player. If Summit1g played APB consistently for over a year he'd be good at the game too.

5 minutes ago, Topre said:

I mean why is alig in this it was already destroyed by the car hp buff patch. Or does the community want to kill something that is already dead weird.

Wow someone missed tank baal -or something like that- thread....

1 minute ago, VanilleKeks said:
I think you see the terms in a black or white manner, a game will never be 100% casual or competitive. It's a greyzone in which one might be the majority but never an absolute. You can be competitive in APB if you want to approach it that way, but it won't make the game a competitive focused game. The people who take their time to complain, criticise and discuss in a constructive manner is a minority in APB, most people do not put in the effort to properly discuss the game and instead say a few words to people they know about how X thing is Y. This majority lacks the commitment and effort, which is what casual means.

As for "pros" having a difficult time in APB? That's a matter of inexperience. You can take certain skills with you but you will have to learn new things regardless, this lack of knowledge will most likely hinder the performance of a player. If Summit1g played APB consistently for over a year he'd be good at the game too.
Apb is not casual, otherwise many people would go gold and stop crying for dethreaters.
Stop trying to bs argument.

Just now, Excalibur! said:
  Apb is not casual, otherwise many people would go gold and stop crying for dethreaters.
theres an insane amount of gold and its incredibly easy to get gold, you're sabotaging your own arguments 

forum dethreating?
  • Thanks 1

I don't follow the forums a lot so did they revived the alig? Also this game is casual because of the cheap tricks you can use to win a game. And the weapons are laughable this game is far off being a real competitive game

Except that is what makes the players casual. If the majority of players had a competitive mindset they would happily join the appropriate district for balanced missions so that they can improve and have a competitive environment. Yet alot of players purposely de-threat to lower their threat because they lack commitment and effort to play competitively (There's other reasons for de-threating too). You are arguing against yourself here.

2 minutes ago, Topre said:
4 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:
I don't follow the forums a lot so did they revived the alig? Also this game is casual because of the cheap tricks you can use to win a game. And the weapons are laughable this game is far off being a real competitive game
1 minute ago, VanilleKeks said:
Except that is what makes the players casual. If the majority of players had a competitive mindset they would happily join the appropriate district for balanced missions so that they can improve and have a competitive environment. Yet alot of players purposely de-threat to lower their threat because they lack commitment and effort to play competitively (There's other reasons for de-threating too). You are arguing against yourself here.
No. No amount of explanations will prevent me to screen your post about apb being casual lmao.

No. No amount of explanations will prevent me to screen your post about apb being casual lmao.
I don't have to explain anything. You literally disproved your own argument with that previous reply. I think you need to read up on what casual & competitive actually mean, since you seem to be confusing them rather often.

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:
I mean i don't know why you linked that video to show it's strong? I mean it's main purpose is nerfed destroying cars. And alig isn't bad against players but it's mostly rng to kill someone fast from 30-40 meters full auto even tapping has RNG in it. The shaw would have melted the silver faster and this i can't really trust a video where a dude doesn't evade bullit's and doesn't fight back. That doesn't show it's not bad or good. What i see is a silver giving away a free kill.

There is a video of me getting melted down by the Alig lol it's inhuman weapon when the RNG kicks in to it's max :)

Play CSGO competitive matches for about a week or 2. You now know the defenition of a competitive game.
Play APB for a week or two, you now know the defenition of a casual game.
Calling APB a competitive game in any sense is ludicrous really. Sure a player can get competitive about playing it, that is an entirely different story though, you can apply that to any game. Casual in terms of gameplay often means pick up and play, short matches, low stakes. APB boasts only these features, there is nothing at stake all you do is get rewarded appart from the big honouruh threat level (which is insignificant really). I inquire you to play a competitive game competitively before implying any game truely is competitive. Makes sense right?