SurvivalDistrict

Kids who run with objectives

10 hours ago, SurvivalDistrict said:

balance this silly person of a coward shit, its freaking cancerous....... i am not saying remove it, just freaking balance it..... 

They have, but it still needs some work against the Vegas 4x4.

1) disable Nitro when carrying the objective

2) lower the initial speed of the Vegas 4x4

I will usually run with the objective but only to a more secure location or out in the open if my team mates are already positioned.

I think the larger issue is currently the ability to drop/jump/pick up the item and actually travel at running speed. Edited by illgot

1 minute ago, illgot said:

2) fix the initial speed boost of the Vegas 4x4

im not sure theres really a "fix" for this since im pretty sure its the result of the high torque the vegas has, changing that would change how the car itself drives - i assume

32 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
34 minutes ago, illgot said:

2) fix the initial speed boost of the Vegas 4x4

im not sure theres really a "fix" for this since im pretty sure its the result of the high torque the vegas has, changing that would change how the car itself drives - i assume
you are in fact correct.
The high torque, and power output, in addition to the 4x4 drivetrain all lead to the acceleration difference between it and the standard G20

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
Was the objective an item meant for a team point location?
Was it a suitcase to just  play keep away with?
Was it the armored car to play keep away with?

If it's meant to turn in to a location to get points                      - I can understand to a point on your post.
If it's a suitcase to play keep away with                                     - They are doing their job properly
If it is the armored car to  play keep away with                         - They are doing their job properly

In any case grab a vegas and something to kill cars with like an OPGL or an ALIG

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Is it bad that I'm LMAO over how I was polite and nice about this and I was  downvoted yet others are at best blunt and/or rude and you guys took it?
I spit my drink everywhere laughing when I noticed this.

I firmly believe in my first post of this thread.
As for the second quote - still happening  , still LMAO that people are downvoting me for being reasonable and polite about it.

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Is it bad that I'm LMAO over how I was polite and nice about this and I was  downvoted yet others are at best blunt and/or rude and you guys took it?
I spit my drink everywhere laughing when I noticed this.

I firmly believe in my first post of this thread.
As for the second quote - still happening  , still LMAO that people are downvoting me for being reasonable and polite about it.
people downvote for the strangest reasons tbh

its not like downvotes matter anyway

I love it when the 4-man dethreated R195+ Golds in Bronze run from an rando group of R9-45 Bronze/Silvers....

On Bronze server.

source.gif

4 hours ago, SurvivalDistrict said:

says the kid himself...

You could of took the high road and not replied lmao Edited by wibseyV2
triple post

If it ain't broken don't fix it!

There are more fun aspects to the chase and gameplay when you leave it as it is, it is a compettetive game, why on earth trying to ruin more apb !!

Just no, you win some you lose some, get over yourself OP!

• Thanks 1

How about you grab an OSMAW, and set up a road block or something?  Nothing stops running kiddos better than a well-placed rocket or concentrated LMG fire.  

Just make so the item can be moved in 200m range not more and we got the fix

my the gods be with you if you dont have car surfer and the opp is on a pioneer with a volcano

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

The worst is when you are playing solo and one of your teamnates starts running and then you have to get in chat and try to convince people that it wasnt your call and no you dont condone running. 

If it is my random teammate, i first tell him to stop, if he doesnt, i usually kill this silly ant, i rather lose before running away

18 hours ago, SurvivalDistrict said:

balance this silly person of a coward shit, its freaking cancerous....... i am not saying remove it, just freaking balance it..... 

The better player will lead by example and not complain about minor issues with the intention of making others feel like they have done something wrong. It is a choice others take, no one forces you how to play, what to do and when to do it. The rule book you are reading only exists in your mind so stop limiting yourself and see beyond otherwise you will never improve and will always let others influence your choices.

Are you a better player? Catch up, take the item, show them how it's done and win or fail knowing you showed them your willingness to fight no matter what the situation.

5 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:
17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

The worst is when you are playing solo and one of your teamnates starts running and then you have to get in chat and try to convince people that it wasnt your call and no you dont condone running. 

If it is my random teammate, i first tell him to stop, if he doesnt, i usually kill this silly ant, i rather lose before running away

Think about that rule book, you wouldn't like to be TK'ed for no reason other than a personal view.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SurvivalDistrict said:
6 hours ago, wibsey said:
You could of took the high road and not replied lmao
maybe i am 2 years old..
Maybe I'm your dad..

38 minutes ago, ElectroStingz said:

The better player will lead by example and not complain about minor issues with the intention of making others feel like they have done something wrong. It is a choice others take, no one forces you how to play, what to do and when to do it. The rule book you are reading only exists in your mind so stop limiting yourself and see beyond otherwise you will never improve and will always let others influence your choices.

Are you a better player? Catch up, take the item, show them how it's done and win or fail knowing you showed them your willingness to fight no matter what the situation.

Think about that rule book, you wouldn't like to be TK'ed for no reason other than a personal view.
I rarely teamkill anyone, unless it happens by accident, and people usually listen, when i tell them to not play cheap. Having some sportsmanship makes everyone enjoying the game, even, when u are super competitive / tryhard w/e, u can still be a fair player. Never got TK for running away from the fights.

1 hour ago, ElectroStingz said:

Sorry Charlie... u run away, u die. 

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

even worse when he fails hard when running.

The issue with running is we have way too less time to make aproper approach more than 2 times, if any at all. Which brings us to the topic of pushign cars which g1 never solved.
19 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
19 hours ago, StunStick said:

How do I balance a kid running with the objective?

Just trip him.
sound actually like balance was lost then. Edited by LilyV3

Just now, LilyV3 said:
even worse when he fails hard when running.

The issue with running is we have way too less time to make aproper approach more than 2 times, if any at all. Which brings us to the topic of pushign cars which g1 never solved.
Yeah nothing beats the steel plated pioneer with carsurfing alig/dmr/volcano being pushed by a nitro 3 premium 4x4. 🤣

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
Yeah nothing beats the steel plated pioneer with carsurfing alig/dmr/volcano being pushed by a nitro 3 premium 4x4. 🤣
 yep and then you go onro financials highway, because getting inetrcepted there is enar impossible, thats just an safe autowin.

I run cuz I dont care what others think, and I enjoy it this way, and all the benefits that comes with (chasing / running / opp team crying, for example) ❤️ I dont need  to proof anything to myself or other ppl, I dont even tryhard, I just do what I want and u may just keep raging about it. U r all acting hilarious here. 🤣😂
Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I run cuz I dont care what others think, and I enjoy it this way, and all the benefits that comes with (chasing / running / opp team crying, for example) ❤️ I dont need  to proof anything to myself or other ppl, I dont even tryhard, I just do what I want and u may just keep raging about it. U r all acting hilarious here. 🤣😂
Pathetic.

lol u mad af

Its fine tho... those who cant fight, run
enjoy that fear sweat 😂😂😂

There are cars in APB for a reason. Sometimes I'm running for the thrill of it. I didn't spend time to customize my cars just to go from point A to B. Learn to drive or play dull arena shooters.

15 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

There are cars in APB for a reason. Sometimes I'm running for the thrill of it. I didn't spend time to customize my cars just to go from point A to B. Learn to drive or play dull arena shooters.

Driving is legit a skill in APB.
n2LBI9A.gif