SurvivalDistrict

Kids who run with objectives

balance this silly person of a coward shit, its freaking cancerous....... i am not saying remove it, just freaking balance it..... 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, StunStick said:

How do I balance a kid running with the objective?

Just trip him.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SurvivalDistrict said:

balance this silly person of a coward shit, its freaking cancerous....... i am not saying remove it, just freaking balance it..... 

There is nothing that must or can more be balanced here, its a given thing and if enemys must run, then they know mostly you are better than those.

Take a anti vehicle wapon, a fast car and chase them...
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, SurvivalDistrict said:

Was the objective an item meant for a team point location?
Was it a suitcase to just  play keep away with?
Was it the armored car to play keep away with?

If it's meant to turn in to a location to get points                      - I can understand to a point on your post.
If it's a suitcase to play keep away with                                     - They are doing their job properly
If it is the armored car to  play keep away with                         - They are doing their job properly

In any case grab a vegas and something to kill cars with like an OPGL or an ALIG
  • Like 2

Just now, scaredofsnakes said:

What if an adult is running with objective?

thats okay. as long as its not a kid it doesnt matter

just disable the ability to put / take it into a car...

• Like 3

Just now, Snubnose said:

Answer from Magic 8 ball is no

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
Was the objective an item meant for a team point location?
Was it a suitcase to just  play keep away with?
Was it the armored car to play keep away with?

If it's meant to turn in to a location to get points                      - I can understand to a point on your post.
If it's a suitcase to play keep away with                                     - They are doing their job properly
If it is the armored car to  play keep away with                         - They are doing their job properly

In any case grab a vegas and something to kill cars with like an OPGL or an ALIG
  • Like 2

Are the kids running or driving. They’re not old enough to have a valid driver’s license, methinks.

27 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
33 minutes ago, StunStick said:

How do I balance a kid running with the objective?

Just trip him.
That would make the kid so unbalanced, it might even hurt a little. LO would have to patch it up. It would just be a band-aid fix though, definitely not a long-term solution. Edited by StunStick
I made a boo boo.

Unfortunately playing cheap is a viable strategy. Just take satisfaction in the fact that the whatever opp decides to run or camp the item is doing it because they don’t want to face you head on

• Like 2

I don't really mind people who run with objective all that much since it is a cops and robbers game where I expect car chases. (the slowest car chases) I can understand the annoyance though when they are in like a vegas being pushed or like there is a car surfer turret boi on top melting your cars if you even get close to them to try and pit their buns. Especially when sometimes the the opp is grouped. 

You can't really say at that point that that's fair but the people do whatever it takes to win... most of the time I will chase. I think the only balance that is needed IMO is to disable car surfing on the car that has the objective inside of it. I think this would encourage more chasing rather than people just giving up typing in /d "lol poosies runin'". I know opp could just get another car and surf on that car near the car carrying the obj but that at least require two separate people to work together. Iunno just my 2 cents.

The worst is when you are playing solo and one of your teamnates starts running and then you have to get in chat and try to convince people that it wasnt your call and no you dont condone running. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes, we need to nerf people running with items.
If you run more than 20m with the item it will return to your enemy.

Edited by Excalibur!

31 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

I like that idea a lot. I don't mind people moving the item a little to a better location, but cars break those missions a bit.

Also armored truck missions are not enjoyable imho, it would be better to just disable them or make truck atleast 40% slower in the final stage.

22 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The worst is when you are playing solo and one of your teamnates starts running and then you have to get in chat and try to convince people that it wasnt your call and no you dont condone running. 

I do that by launching a volley of hot lead into my teammate.

If they go any slower you wouldn't be able to drive them *facepalm*

This mission type is not hard..... If they run you get a car like a vegas and a car killer type weapon like OPGL or  ALIG and blow them up.

They are doing their job so why aren't you doing yours?

• Like 3

I believe if they just added motorcycles in the game it would solve EVERYTHING. :classic_cool: Edited by Shyloid

2 minutes ago, Shyloid said:
I believe if they just added motorcycles in the game it would solve EVERYTHING. :classic_cool:
Motorcycles AND the racing district!!!!!!!!111
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Yes, we need to nerf people running with items.
If you run more than 20m with the item it will return to your enemy.

just drive into them and car det them lmao u already have car det equipped anyway 

Easiest solution of all: The longer you drive with the item, the slower you go. So, after 30s of non-stop driving with an item, you car comes to a halt. You might be able to exploit that by 'hot potatoing' the item between cars, but maybe throw a cooldown (of 5-10 sec) on being able to pull the item out of the trunk / touch it (if you currently 'control' it).

Increase the time limit on Final Stages with transportable items I say. This game is, or should be, about car chases, they're not just glorified taxis to shunt you from objective to objective. If you have a team strong enough, run with the case, it's better than playing whack-a-mole in some corridor somewhere. 

The only problem with running with the objective is when your team isn't organised enough to mount a good enough chase, that's why they should increase the time limit, so even the disorganised groups can get a vehicle with more than 1 player inside so they can shoot and drive at the same time, it's not hard. Again we're going back to the running with scissors thing, don't dilute APB by taking away what makes it fun just because you can't handle losing.

• Like 2

Since when running with the objective is any different than camping it? I mean it's all part of the game. Just because you dislike having to change location from your favourite camping spot, it doesn't mean it is unbalanced.

There are even missions where the opposition has to take the objective and drive it around the city, heck, you can't tell me those are any different.
Play the game as it is supposed to be and quit whining like a kid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1