Sign in to follow this  
Vitrorax

PUSH-BARS, STEELIES, COP LIGHTS. (IMAGE HEAVY)

Already posted a thread similar to this a couple of months ago, but it barely got any traction, either from lack of interest or lack of exposure. We'll see this time around which one it is!

I've been wanting something like this to be added into APB since I started playing the game over 6+ years ago now, and being told by a GM recently that LO actively looks at player suggestions, thought I might push out a suggestion myself and give it a shot.

We have a few police lights. But that's about it. Some cars in-game don't even have the ability to put on any of the newer pack of police lights from ARMAS. I know that other cars, like the Han Coywolf/Veo and even our beloved Patriot Vegas have the old Cop 15 lights that don't even light up properly. One of the things that bugs me out the most though, is the inability to slap on push-bars, or those steel rims with the silver hubcaps that you see police departments put on their vehicles, or even just those spotlights that sit in front of the driver's and/or passenger's side mirrors. Don't get me wrong, I know you can put a few of these on some cars, but why the preferential treatment?

PUSH-BARS
I love how these things can look on just about any car/truck/SUV. A variety in push-bars, with or without emergency lights would be nice.
cop-car.jpeg Interceptor_Utility_SUV_Push_Bumper_Wrap  2008_Tahoe_01.jpgL-Vehicle-Progard.jpggorhino-tahoe-front-3-4-close__65819.jpg33365823011_e09a5205da_b.jpg

STEELIES
Moirai is one of the big culprits for me wanting this in the game. You can slap on the ARMAS cop lights on it, but don't have any "suitable" rims to go with it apart from its default ones. Not to mention it doesn't have a single push-bar either, unlike like the Broadwing. Broadwing itself gave me a pet peeve when I saw that its blk/slv steelies have silver on the lip too, instead of just the hubcap. Silver just on the hubcap or all black please!

chevy_tahoe_police_rim_lg.jpg  DSCN6570_Large.sized.jpg  2408-bbb-stl.jpg painted-and-reassembled.jpg28066247475_bf2dc29598_b.jpg

COP LIGHTS (MAYBE SPOT LIGHTS TOO?)
I honestly feel like there's not a lot of rewards for maxing out your Cop role to 15. Maybe Cop role could be increased with added rewards such as these, or maybe players could be rewarded with some more lights like these as they progress towards Cop 15.

2017-Ford-Police-Interceptor-Visor-Light-Bar-2-760x506.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgUnmarked_Police_Car_RGB_t715.jpg?529764atahoe-police-vehicle-equipment-lights-20outer-edge-tahoe.jpgionbkt2_explorer__19043.1501154256.500.5hqdefault.jpg2015-dodge-charger-pursuit-10-spotlight.d29e4083e9dd46a03d7b1ac8c57f945b.jpg

All of this post-stabilization/engine upgrade of course,

I'd love some bull bars for criminals too.  Kinda like the NightRider kit for the Jericho was all armored up and looked like it'd be good for ramming, and how the Espacio got a plow.  I'd love something like that for the Vegas and Fresno.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

and how the Espacio got a plow. 

tbh i got jelly when i first saw the plow on an espacio

On 8/1/2018 at 2:23 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

I'd love some bull bars for criminals too.  Kinda like the NightRider kit for the Jericho was all armored up and looked like it'd be good for ramming, and how the Espacio got a plow.  I'd love something like that for the Vegas and Fresno.

I feel the crims should have a more 'home-made' look to their gear, sharper edges, maybe some poorly done welds in spots- Set the factions apart a bit more, show that Enforcers have government backing, while crims are just normal people scraping together what they have (stolen) to upgrade their rides.
  • Like 1