The Misery is absolutely hilarious to use in B, but even more bizarre than it currently is.

Basically, because the recovery delay is so short and the recovery per second is so high, the most effective way to use the gun is generally to shoot a 3round burst and then tap-fire after that, because the gun still doesn't bloom for the first 3rounds, and you can very quickly tap out the 2-3 shots after the burst.

This is very effective, and I find it extremely fun, but I'm not so sure most people will like it. On the bright side though, the gun is fine if you just tap fire it or burst it, but I find this is a much better way to use it on B than just tapfiring (seeming as the gun was intended to be burst fired in the first place.)

• Like 1

IMO if you took the shotgun changes in B and just halved them, it'd be basically perfect. The shotguns in A and B are simply too forgiving, but live is pretty hard, split the difference between live and B and it'd be good.

*EDIT* Tobii said it better here.

Edited by Kewlin

7 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Can we expect a Baylan C thread?

There are only Baylan A and B testing districts so don't expect that 😁

31 minutes ago, Deathshow99 said:
There are only Baylan A and B testing districts so don't expect that 😁
I'm very out of the loop on this OTW thing

Loving the changes to the Cobr-A, SBSR and Misery so far. Only tried them out on Baylan B as of yet. Recovery on Misery seems a bit too high in my opinion though like Kewlin mentioned, it actually allows you to burst quite accurately and tap-fire with full accuracy, where-as I feel the gun deals too much damage for that with its 5shot to kill within its effective range. Then again, I haven't been able to test out its viability in terms of ammo capacity and fighting at different ranges much. It just feels a bit easy to shoot with right now.

ISSR-a
Lowering recovery time for accuracy loss, requiring you to wait less time after taking a shot to fire again.

Test B  
Lower recovery delay to 0.32 (from 0.35)

The difference is negligible, always after 2 shots the 3 is slightly off and 4th completely inaccurate, the changes do not make the weapon any more functional than the current live version.

Suggestion for A phase 2 = 0.300
Suggestion for B phase 2 = 0.280

Edited by ElectroStingz
  • Thanks 1