Bahslin

Cant log in to my ps4 APB account

For a little over 2 month's i been trying to log in to APB on my ps4 and i had no luck. Iv restarted the router, re download the game and i am still unable to log in. I miss san paro and what to go back to my home but all i seem to be getting is a error code 10044. I spend over 300 hours on the game , spent over 200 dollars on this game , and i dont want it to all go to waste, please if you guys could help me with this situation i would be most grateful. (I also made a complaint to little orbit gamers first and directly to matt scott and i had no help in any way what so ever)20180728_230907.jpg.b39c298864477677c11650a9000f3d09.jpg

Hello Bahslin!
Sorry to hear you're dealing with this issue, it's never fun not being able to access a game you enjoy.

I'm going to attempt to help you with this today (hopefully!)
Could you walk me through the process on what you do before you encounter this error code and is it always the same error code?

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Hey canine , thank you for reaching out, i appreciate this more then you know. But all i do is start up apb, i go through the loading screen , i get to the press x to continue user interface and when it starts to log in to reloaded productions it takes really long to log in and it gives me the error code 10044 account login fail but only one time out of 2 month's i had a different error code but i forgot what it is, all my friends are playing but me , its a little unsettling

Edited by Bahslin

3 minutes ago, Bahslin said:

Hey canine , thank you for reaching out, i appreciate this more then you know. But all i do is start up apb, i go through the loading screen , i get to the press x to continue user interface and when it starts to log in to reloaded productions it takes really long to log in and it gives me the error code 10044 account login fail but only one time out of 2 month's i had a different error code but i forgot what it is, all my friends are playing but me , its a little unsettling

Are you playing on a vanilla PS4 or have you modded it?

Vanilla,how do you even mod a ps4, and how would i know if its modded ? Sorry for the silly question, i never knew such a thing existed 

7 minutes ago, Bahslin said:

Vanilla,how do you even mod a ps4, and how would i know if its modded ? Sorry for the silly question, i never knew such a thing existed 

Quite a few people do it, i just wanted to make sure that was not an issue 🙂

Could you do this for me?
on your PS4 go to these settings:

PS4 Settings > Network > Test Internet Connection
send me photo of the test results, it should not contain any personal information but if you feel like it does, please private message me the photo.

Thanks!

@Bahslin

Thanks for that PM!
i'm going to continue to the conversation here just incase we find a solution and it helps another player

I don't personally see anything out of the normal from that photo...
This might be something that support will have to look into as it might be something conflicting with your account and i personally do not have the tools to look into that i'm afraid.

Have you contact support about this issue in the past?

I contacted gamers first, little orbit and ceo matt scott but not a finger has been lifted to help with the matter, i feel like i, a loyal paying customer  is being robbed of my account, time and money, i should be able to turn on my system and play. No frustration pointed twords you, just the situation and the feeling of being helpless

4 minutes ago, Bahslin said:

I contacted gamers first, little orbit and ceo matt scott but not a finger has been lifted to help with the matter, i feel like i, a loyal paying customer  is being robbed of my account, time and money, i should be able to turn on my system and play. No frustration pointed twords you, just the situation and the feeling of being helpless

What date did you send in a support ticket?

7/25/18 is when i filed the first ticket and after that i did 2 more the 27th and the 29th of this month and i made another one yesterday

Edited by Bahslin

I fixed a broken ps4, and downloaded apb, and what do you know, it works on that system, it must of just been they system