Cutey

N-HVR not changed. Nerf More!

Nerf damage 85>70
Disable 3-point sling mod.

• Like 2

I believe they are patching the HVR and shotguns and the new gun on OTW.

Edited by CookiePuss

Have you tried the OTW?
MattScott linked the download on the APB blog.
I'm lurking the forums while I wait for it to finish.

I think the HVR changes are not on OTW or not working, based on what I briefly tested yesterday with a willing test subject. Not sure though.

7 minutes ago, Kempington said:

I think the HVR changes are not on OTW or not working, based on what I briefly tested yesterday with a willing test subject. Not sure though.

True, because I qs'ed with the new pistol that does the minimum possible damage in the game

- Overall weapon balance pass
I've posted about these changes on our forums, so I wont go into detail in this blog, but you can review my original post here.
These changes are in Baylan A and Baylan B when you log in. Please excuse the weird messaging in Baylan B, we'll fix that in the next couple days. The weapon balance is different between these two districts. We are A B testing them, so try both.

As I said on the forums, the overall goal was to focus on positive weapon changes and help build distinction between categories so we can make sure each of them feel different. This is a little exploratory for us, and it's just a first pass. I expect there will be a couple rounds of iterations before we find the sweet spot. We hope you'll get on OTW, test the changes, make notes on how everything feels, and then let us know.

sauce: https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/

This issue has been fixed and patched onto OTW.