Popyconman

HOW!? I want to know.

So many  times, so many Apb youtubers or just regular players have 50-hundreds of millions of APB$. I just want to know haw you can even obtain that much money. Weather through selling legendaries or clothes etc.

1. I highly doubt that's through farming or playing mission (ram-raiding ,mugging, etc.) if it is....wow.

2. That's alot of money spent selling legendaries

3. Was it from friends?

4. Must me making some good patootie shit and selling it on MP

5. Years of playing and doing all of the above (seems most logical)

idk i just wanted to ask

IGN: Popyconman(Jericho)

Combination of it all.

For me it is years of playing will rack up lots of stuff. Spending money on armas and getting legendaries to sell from free boxes. Getting money from legendary trading. Selling clothing/vehicles/symbols/ etc. Missions/fight club.
Note: I have never done any ram raiding.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

fifty hundreds of millions of apb$ you say?

5,000,000,000? i also would like to know how.

Edited by PoshDoll

was the max 2147483648 or 9999999999?
you get a lot of money just by playing, even without premium its more than $100k a week, just playing 2 hours of missions each day (of course winning and playing well).
there's also people with over 200k joker tickets...

I make a lot of money duping symbols I made and selling them on mp. 300k avg a day and up to 700k on a good day. You should try it 🙂

Owning a lot of Legendary weapons will save on leases, having premium helps of course and just playing a lot overall and your money will stack up.

play the game from the beginning till this day. had tons of money, made tons of theme's and songs. had tons of legendaries, sell trades everything...
u cant get 50milion in 1-2-3...some has been grinding from day 1, and this game is OLD
My old account had over 50m but GM manual banned me i guess, i did get unbanned but everything is now 0, which i dont care because my theme's and songs are still there ❤️

Edited by Keshi

APBs economy is kind of dumb tbh.
I make symbols, which I can then dupe endlessly and spam the MP with.
When I bothered to care (before I had bought every legendary several times over), I could easily make 2mil a week from doing nothing but stocking the MP.
Meanwhile, the games best players make a tiny fraction of that ammount from actually playing the game.
xNdTvaS.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Popyconman said:

So many  times, so many Apb youtubers or just regular players have 50-hundreds of millions of APB$. I just want to know haw you can even obtain that much money. Weather through selling legendaries or clothes etc.

1. I highly doubt that's through farming or playing mission (ram-raiding ,mugging, etc.) if it is....wow.

2. That's alot of money spent selling legendaries

3. Was it from friends?

4. Must me making some good patootie shit and selling it on MP

5. Years of playing and doing all of the above (seems most logical)

idk i just wanted to ask

IGN: Popyconman(Jericho)

1. It is, pretty much since that's all I do
  2. Never got a legendary
  3. Can't trade money, sooooo..... no...
  4. I mean, I try, no one usually buys
  5. This one, definitely this one.
I'm poor rn, I spent a lot on mods, and some cars...
sitting at $400k
25 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

APBs economy is kind of dumb tbh.
I make symbols, which I can then dupe endlessly and spam the MP with.
When I bothered to care (before I had bought every legendary several times over), I could easily make 2mil a week from doing nothing but stocking the MP.
Meanwhile, the games best players make a tiny fraction of that ammount from actually playing the game.
xNdTvaS.gif

I wish I could actually make the themes people want. I just make whatever comes to mind....
most of the time I make a theme from the sheet music I have.

12 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Well you see, there's this program called xNeat

tracer racers

12 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Well you see, there's this program called xNeat

Dont quote me on this, but I dont think xneat has worked for quite some time now.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Dont quote me on this, but I dont think xneat has worked for quite some time now.
no as far as i am aware xneat doesn’t work on win10

however there’s like a dozen alternatives iirc

I've made over $60m just from playing the game. I don't sell anything, and I've only won a couple of cheap JMB guns.

$60m / 5500 hours = just under $11,000/hr, easily doable from missions or FC.

selling anime symbols or breaking into the “edgy” theme level is basically just a money printing press for as long as you can stand using the atrocious marketplace UI

I have right now over 11m but play for almost 7 years.I lost like 3-4m in total.Fastest way how can have a lot of cash is sellin legendarys but u have to spend real money for that wich is absurd..

doubles

Edited by BXNNXD

You can easily make a million playing fc WITHOUT prem for about several hours a week.
Heres the trick: use cars with no cost, use ammo and granades wisely.

@BXNNXD
Your post fit very well with your signature this time:
tOX50cq.png

I've stopped trying to sell themes since no one appreciates my talent ;-;

For a while symbols and music made could go for 500,000 each so the good creators making that much is not hard

It's also why we warn you guys over too much free money on APB will make things skyrocket in price

for some reason i get the most money from my friends.
normally i do exclusive symbols, but for some reason my friends always offer me stuff first before i tell them a price so i just get like legendaries or expensive themes so i take a few hours of my day and boom 2-5mil

that or just make dumb anime symbols and dupe them a bunch and boom ez money.

for some reason clothing is never as good to sell as symbols are though, unless you find people wanting a specific thing and get it exclusive from you

1 hour ago, Fur said:

normally i do exclusive symbols, but for some reason my friends always offer me stuff first before i tell them a price so i just get like legendaries or expensive themes so i take a few hours of my day and boom 2-5mil

for some reason clothing is never as good to sell as symbols are though, unless you find people wanting a specific thing and get it exclusive from you

ofc only ur friends buy ur stuff, its pretty trash

13 minutes ago, saudauish said:
goin hard right out the gate, damn boi

6 hours ago, saudauish said:
8 hours ago, Fur said:

random no name trying to insult

nice