Keshi

Ladies and gentleman...i've been waiting years for this

on OTW i am playing in baylan shipping with 145 fps... my 144hz monitor can finally see light

Thank you @MattScott

ec5d10ac35.jpg

Edited by Keshi
  • Like 2

MealyRaggedAss.gif

or at least, as beautiful as apb can get

All I'm reading is that I'll be able to enjoy a solid 60 FPS again after ~6-7 years... at least until a smoke particle appears and the game shits itself because Unreal Engine.

5 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

All I'm reading is that I'll be able to enjoy a solid 60 FPS again after ~6-7 years... at least until a smoke particle appears and the game shits itself because Unreal Engine.

im suprised im getting 145fps on max.... i play on minimum on jericho and struggles to maintain 120..

Just now, Keshi said:
im suprised im getting 145fps on max.... i play on minimum on jericho and struggles to maintain 120..
Gamerfirst/Reloaded continuously degraded the game's performance over the eight years they had the game, never bothering to even attempt to push fixes or attempts at improvement. It's unsurprising that you're seeing increased performance on an updated client, Little Orbit has shown (through action, repeatedly) that they're actually stripping all that broken garbage back out and replacing it with stable goodness. Just look at the server performance issues, there hasn't been latency issues in over a week, game's been completely stable after they pushed their fixes... albeit with the hitreg issue sneaking in.
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Keshi said:
17 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Wellll, you're on basically an empty FC district, you're always guaranteed to max out fps there as opposed to full on action.
  • Like 1

Wow maybe I should try this game again and see if they fixed that my character keeps teleporting every 30 seconds...

on live version is 120 fps cap, they just increased that.

Edited by valdas001

that big patootie gumball picture in the top middle of the screen is going to get pretty annoying in bout 10 minutes of play, pls dont add that shit to the live game ok thanks

also the shotgun buff looks real good yes lmao

fight club, low pop, no customization, very little happening on screen, and on the corner of waterfront where nothing normally happens as is. while the extra frames are nice, it is probably, still, all cpu strain.

went to the empty districts on otw. 145fps is a myth right out of double-b. Edited by tennogrineer

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:
7 hours ago, Keshi said:
Gamerfirst/Reloaded continuously degraded the game's performance over the eight years they had the game, never bothering to even attempt to push fixes or attempts at improvement. It's unsurprising that you're seeing increased performance on an updated client, Little Orbit has shown (through action, repeatedly) that they're actually stripping all that broken garbage back out and replacing it with stable goodness. Just look at the server performance issues, there hasn't been latency issues in over a week, game's been completely stable after they pushed their fixes... albeit with the hitreg issue sneaking in.
The reason why everybody's FPS was through the roof was because it was nothing but uncustomized bambies running around. Also there may have not been latency issues but a lot of people myself included are still having major issues even staying on the game longer than an hour without dc'ing straight to the main menu

8 hours ago, Keshi said:
pretty sure this is a typo or a lack of knowledge that weapon damage is actually by 100s, instead of 10s. but they will fix it today apparently.
in any case, the new shotgun secondary should be at least 6 shot kill if fixed (166.6 damage per shot). otherwise it could replace shotguns as a primary.
or just make it 100% anti-vehicle, 6 shots steel-plated espacio/fresno/vegas/pioneer. Edited by tennogrineer

3 hours ago, tennogrineer said:
pretty sure this is a typo or a lack of knowledge that weapon damage is actually by 100s, instead of 10s. but they will fix it today apparently.
in any case, the new shotgun secondary should be at least 6 shot kill if fixed (166.6 damage per shot). otherwise it could replace shotguns as a primary.
or just make it 100% anti-vehicle, 6 shots steel-plated espacio/fresno/vegas/pioneer.
i wanted to try the secondary shotgun but... due to 53pages i gave up on finding it 😢

wait, did they do something that increased the client performance? am i dreaming?

I was getting 30-40-50 fps now 90's and 100 fps. Glorious FPS!

9 hours ago, Keshi said:
i wanted to try the secondary shotgun but... due to 53pages i gave up on finding it 😢
It's literally on the last page.

5 hours ago, Similarities said:
14 hours ago, Keshi said:
It's literally on the last page.
wait forreal?